POTUS to donate $1 million to Harvey relief effort

Like I said, I'll wait and see if he actually does anything. Trump is really good about saying what he's gonna do, but in the actual doing of stuff, not so much.
We read your pathetic attempt and crying the first time.

Trump promised to donate profits from his book deal to charity.

The charity was his personal bank account.

“Are you asking me whether or not I took the check . . . and endorsed it over to a charity?” Trump said on the witness stand in a 1991 New York state court case, brought by a man who accused him of stealing the idea for Trump: The Game. “Who would ever do that?”

trumpcharity_tearsheet_nu.jpg

A list of some of the contributions made by the Donald J. Trump Foundation in 1988. As highlighted here, the donations to his son’s school are significantly more than those to AIDS research.
Much of the rest went to charities tied to Trump’s life: society galas, his high school, his college, a foundation for indigent real estate brokers. The School of American Ballet, where Ivanka Trump studied from 1989 to 1991, got $16,750.

A private school that educated Trump’s son Eric got $40,000 — more than the homeless and AIDS contributions combined.

Big Shot Billionaire ... yeah, riiiiiiiiiiight.

Great, he handles the disaster extremely well, visits the area, donates $1 million of his own money to the revovery, but the bastard still hasn't hugged 1 victim yet.

#NoEmpathy!

Bwuhahahahaha....

trumpcharity_tearsheet_nu.jpg

A list of some of the contributions made by the Donald J. Trump Foundation in 1988. As highlighted here, the donations to his son’s school are significantly more than those to AIDS research.
Much of the rest went to charities tied to Trump’s life: society galas, his high school, his college, a foundation for indigent real estate brokers. The School of American Ballet, where Ivanka Trump studied from 1989 to 1991, got $16,750.

A private school that educated Trump’s son Eric got $40,000 — more than the homeless and AIDS contributions combined.

Big Shot Billionaire ... yeah, riiiiiiiiiiight.

Waaahhhhhh says the butt hurt loon

He should have donated his entire net worth a week before Harvey hit.

Only $1 million and 5 days after initial landfall?

He is clearly cheap and racist.

Does Hillary drink Harvey Wallbangers, or is that the Secret Service callsign for Bill Clinton?

Forum List

Back