Poverty and ignorance breeds crime. Economic immigrants and refugees are poor and uneducated. 2+2=4

How much of our own comfort are we willing to sacrifice for this feel good bullshit? Do you have any idea how many poor and desperate people there are in the world? I'll give you a hint; there are a fuck load. The first world can't save everybody, and in attempting to do so we're just going to shoot ourselves in the foot. If the left got its way we would actually be fucked. The Republicans do a lot of stupid shit, but thank fuck for their stance on immigration. If we actually want to help these people we need to figure out how to help them where they live.

Do you disappointed lefties want to know why Trump won, and why he will win again? It's because you people would fuck up everything if you had full control of the immigration situation. That one issue is hurting the left badly. If you'd just pull your heads out of your asses and focus on Americans you would start dominating elections.
I am against Illegal immigration and any form of Amnesty. I am for a more selective brand of immigration which favors what will help current residents.

But do you have any stats for
"Poverty and ignorance breeds crime. Economic immigrants and refugees are poor and uneducated. 2+2=4."

Because that isn't really a valid deduction/conclusion without numbers.
Its' a non sequitur.
ie
All Giraffes have spots.
So if you have spots you're tall.

You do alot of Link/OP Dumping. One would think you could back it up.
PS: I did NOT read all 35 pages.
`

It's common knowledge and common sense dude. The more poor and uneducated a person is the more likely they are to commit crimes because their living conditions are more desperate. It's true all over the world. Middle and South Americans are no exception. It's nothing personal. I don't think it's because they're dirty Mexicans. I think it's because their life is difficult and so crime is more appealing.

Here is just one link. There are a shitload if you google it.

26 Poverty and Crime Statistics

These poverty and crime statistics prove that when the standard of living is depressed, the individuals living in poverty see the benefits of committing a crime to meet their basic needs is worth the risk of getting caught. And, when severe poverty is considered, there is a direct correlation to a rise in violent crime.
So Solly

AGAIN:
That is NOT a stat on immigrant Crime.
It's a stat on poverty and crime.

Same non sequitur.
I assume you've looked and struck out - perhaps even found contradiction.

Our Poor Asian Immigrants/Chinatowns, where people sometime live 5 in a room, have little-to-No crime.
Asians have 1/4 the White Crime rate.

The best indicator of Crime is, alas, Race... which in turn determines IQ, economic status, and cultural/behavorial, even hormonal inclination.
`

Last edited:
And border agents have always had the leeway to seperate them if they have reasonable cause to believe that is the case

Whoa, say what? These separations were happening BEFORE Trump came into power? Huh.

You had no idea huh? With a key difference that makes today's seperation a humanitarian disaster. Care to guess what that difference is? I'll give you a hint: a new policy.

Like I already said, there’s good reason to separate the children from those who bring them through. You can poo poo it all you want but some kids end up a hell of a lot safer as a direct result of being separated. If you’re so worried about humanitarian disasters I sure hope you didn’t vote for Hillary.

And some kids end up a hell of a lot worse as a direct result of that policy of seperating ALL of them rather than using a REASONABLE CAUSE standard. I am sure given your support of this abuse, you voted for Trump.

Divorce does the same thing, no?

I saw you focused on the poverty issue from early on. And I should have responded to the OP -- not you at that point trying to talk with Kosh. Which I did above on page around #272. BOTH SIDES need to get off the generalizations and stereotypes, like poor or stupid or criminal, and stop USING THESE FOLKS as political ammunition.

For all the reasons I just posted above. Immigration is a STRATEGIC long range issue. Not a reason for daily confrontation and protests on one of HUNDREDS of things that need fixing. We don't FIX stupid or poverty by opening our borders.

We might not be that far apart. I agree opening our borders to all is a non-starters. I don't think very many actually support that. But we're making assumptions that poverty alone makes a person unsuitable for immigration, or the fact that they are from "shit hole" countries. I think it behooves us to maintain diversity in immigration, and because of that I see value in the small lottery program that allows people who badly want to come but might not otherwise be able to. I also see value in merit based immigration and family based (though, how extended is up to debate). We should not be shutting off any of those avenues.
Correct.

No one advocates for ‘open borders.’

And the notion that immigration should somehow be ‘means tested’ is as ridiculous as it is reprehensible and wrong.

Lemme relieve both you and Clayton that "no one advocates for open borders".. Of COURSE they do. Libertarians USED to. Before pragmatist like me showed them where in the Constitution "borders and naturalization" were a FUNDAMENTAL charter task of the Fed govt. And YOUR PARTY from the VERY TOP on down has many advocates for "open borders". I'm gonna show you a picture of one of the LEADERS of your party who campaigns for open borders. So don't come on here and say "NO ONE" advocates for open borders...

Do you KNOW who this guy is? Coyote C_Clayton_Jones ?? Does HE matter when he speaks for your entire party? Can you TRANSLATE the slogan on his tee? If you need help -- lemme know..

1213-keith-ellison-940x400.jpg

Hint -- he's 2nd in command of your party right now. Don't say "no one"...

Wait, you are taking a T shirt and extrapolating all that from the fact he is wearing one tshirt?

Does that mean I can say YOUR party is for zero immigration based on the fact that it's president is trying to strip even legal immigrants of their citizenship?

Come on...

How many Democrats are for open borders? Show me something besides a T-shirt, which can have a lot of meanings to it's wearer. I wonder why Democrats have supported legislation for increased border security....or in 2013 every single democrat voted for the Gang of 8 bill which would have given 40 billion for border enforcement, added 700 miles of fencing, and increased the number of border agents.

You must have me confused with some Republican. Because I'm not. So cut the "YOUR party is for zero immigration" BullCrap. I've told you personally that if my government was COMPETENT and organized on border policy and immigration, that I could would be FAR more liberal on immigration. But the Feds SUCK at this and most everything else they touch.

And YES --- Choosing that shirt for MayDay while representing an ENTIRE PARTY is a political statement. And he's spoken repeatedly on the "injustice" of borders. These are facts.

And although only 30% of Dems support catch and release, which is essentially AN INVITATION to open borders, the Senate Dems recently proposed EXACTLY that in place of recent Repub legislation. Or "bring a kid -- get in free". ALL counterproductive to establishing organized and fair immigration policy.

I would be happy to "cut it" if you would CUT the "YOUR PARTY" crap as well. I am not a Democrat.

You make a big deal about "catch and release" but you ignore an important fact: the majority of illegal immigrants show up for their court hearings. Did you know that? So what exactly is wrong with it that makes confiscating their kids such a better alternative?

We need to quit making other nations suffer for our gain.

I agree, but overloading our social programs with poor migrants that are high risk to commit crimes because of their impoverished status is not the answer. Even if everything is our fault the answer is not to bring them here. It won't work, and a lot of people are waking up. Donald WILL win again if the left doesn't start to change its tune on immigration, especially illegal immigration.

How do we make our own people (especially anti-Trumpers) understand that the reasons the right don’t want the country flooded unchecked with foreigners is bc it’s not in our best interest? These people refuse to see beyond their inaccurate belief that it’s bc of racism and attempts to make them see things rationally is usually a waste of time bc they’re incapable of getting past their own bias.

If Americans were more open-minded and we didn’t have a government set on playing partisan games over doing what’s best for the people, we’d be a whole lot better off. Sadly I don’t see either of these things happening anytime soon.
There is no unchecked flood of foreigners nor is anyone advocating that.

Hillary Clinton wanted to increase the number of refugees Obama was letting in from the Middle East. Top national security advisors have stated that it’s impossible to obtain proper background checks from people in that part of the world... so yes I do see that as flooding in unchecked and yes some people do advocate for that.
There was and is a very good system in place for actual refugees. They take years to go through checks are probably the most checked group. Even then they are a trickle not a flood.

They aren’t flooding in but some progressives would like to see open borders. As for the vetting process, these TOP NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISORS don’t echo your statement of a “very good system in place.”

Nation’s Top Security Officials’ Concerns on Refugee Vetting - House Committee on Homeland Security

The record-keeping of citizens in third world countries isn’t like it is here and that’s why people from those parts of the world are so difficult to properly vet. You’ll have to provide some evidence for this “very good system” you speak of, specifically in regards to Syrian refugees and the like.

I agree, but overloading our social programs with poor migrants that are high risk to commit crimes because of their impoverished status is not the answer. Even if everything is our fault the answer is not to bring them here. It won't work, and a lot of people are waking up. Donald WILL win again if the left doesn't start to change its tune on immigration, especially illegal immigration.

How do we make our own people (especially anti-Trumpers) understand that the reasons the right don’t want the country flooded unchecked with foreigners is bc it’s not in our best interest? These people refuse to see beyond their inaccurate belief that it’s bc of racism and attempts to make them see things rationally is usually a waste of time bc they’re incapable of getting past their own bias.

If Americans were more open-minded and we didn’t have a government set on playing partisan games over doing what’s best for the people, we’d be a whole lot better off. Sadly I don’t see either of these things happening anytime soon.

Hillary Clinton wanted to increase the number of refugees Obama was letting in from the Middle East. Top national security advisors have stated that it’s impossible to obtain proper background checks from people in that part of the world... so yes I do see that as flooding in unchecked and yes some people do advocate for that.
There was and is a very good system in place for actual refugees. They take years to go through checks are probably the most checked group. Even then they are a trickle not a flood.

They aren’t flooding in but some progressives would like to see open borders. As for the vetting process, these TOP NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISORS don’t echo your statement of a “very good system in place.”

Nation’s Top Security Officials’ Concerns on Refugee Vetting - House Committee on Homeland Security

The record-keeping of citizens in third world countries isn’t like it is here and that’s why people from those parts of the world are so difficult to properly vet. You’ll have to provide some evidence for this “very good system” you speak of, specifically in regards to Syrian refugees and the like.

The same Syrian refugees that were mostly men in their 20's capable of fighting for their country?

And border agents have always had the leeway to seperate them if they have reasonable cause to believe that is the case

Whoa, say what? These separations were happening BEFORE Trump came into power? Huh.

You had no idea huh? With a key difference that makes today's seperation a humanitarian disaster. Care to guess what that difference is? I'll give you a hint: a new policy.

Like I already said, there’s good reason to separate the children from those who bring them through. You can poo poo it all you want but some kids end up a hell of a lot safer as a direct result of being separated. If you’re so worried about humanitarian disasters I sure hope you didn’t vote for Hillary.

And some kids end up a hell of a lot worse as a direct result of that policy of seperating ALL of them rather than using a REASONABLE CAUSE standard. I am sure given your support of this abuse, you voted for Trump.

Are these border patrol agents psychic? Is that how they establish probable cause? Do I have to remind you the human brain is susceptible to error? There is NO good solution and to be honest I’d rather the kids get separated and placed in adequate care centers (as is being done, contrary to this insane concentration camp talk) than leave it up to law enforcement to decide for themselves based on appearances if the kids are safe with who they came with. Appearances can be deceiving so why take any chances? Separating children from their parents will be hard for all involved, but if it were my kid I’d rather they make sure I’m who I say I am rather than just assuming bc if my kid went through with a criminal and border patrol didn’t make sure he was in safe hands, I’d rather he spend a few uncomfortable days without his parents than end up dead and who knows what else.

How much of our own comfort are we willing to sacrifice for this feel good bullshit? Do you have any idea how many poor and desperate people there are in the world? I'll give you a hint; there are a fuck load. The first world can't save everybody, and in attempting to do so we're just going to shoot ourselves in the foot. If the left got its way we would actually be fucked. The Republicans do a lot of stupid shit, but thank fuck for their stance on immigration. If we actually want to help these people we need to figure out how to help them where they live.

Do you disappointed lefties want to know why Trump won, and why he will win again? It's because you people would fuck up everything if you had full control of the immigration situation. That one issue is hurting the left badly. If you'd just pull your heads out of your asses and focus on Americans you would start dominating elections.
I am against Illegal immigration and any form of Amnesty. I am for a more selective brand of immigration which favors what will help current residents.

"Poverty and ignorance breeds crime. Economic immigrants and refugees are poor and uneducated. 2+2=4."

Its' a non sequitur.
ie
All Giraffes have spots.

`

It's common knowledge and common sense dude. The more poor and uneducated a person is the more likely they are to commit crimes because their living conditions are more desperate. It's true all over the world. Middle and South Americans are no exception. It's nothing personal. I don't think it's because they're dirty Mexicans. I think it's because their life is difficult and so crime is more appealing.

These poverty and crime statistics prove that when the standard of living is depressed, the individuals living in poverty see the benefits of committing a crime to meet their basic needs is worth the risk of getting caught. And, when severe poverty is considered, there is a direct correlation to a rise in violent crime.

Our Poor Asian Immigrants/Chinatowns, where people sometime live 5 in a room, have little-to-No crime.

The best indicator of Crime is, alas, Race... which in turn determines IQ, economic status, and cultural behavorial inclination.
`

Yes, well in all fairness there are some pockets of Hispanic neighborhoods with very low crime rates in the U.S.A.

I know Brewster, NY for example is one of them.

http://www.city-data.com/city/Brewster-New-York.html

But, then again, perhaps we're just getting in Brewster the more "Level headed version"

The same Syrian refugees that were mostly men in their 20's capable of fighting for their country?

I do not know how factual this claim is. I’ve seen the pictures but I’m still not entirely convinced the majority of refugees that come here are men. The pictures that show all men could be isolated incidents for all I know. However, I am sure that people take advantage of the system and absolutely people come over here to commit terror acts—these people are few but it only takes one person to carry out horrific acts resulting in dozens of deaths, like in Las Vegas this past October, for example. It’s amazing to me that was (supposedly?) the work of one man.

You make a big deal about "catch and release" but you ignore an important fact: the majority of illegal immigrants show up for their court hearings. Did you know that?

Only because many of those are detained and they have no choice. As for the ones who are not detained, most of them don't show up for court:

Over the last 20 years, 37 percent of all aliens free pending trial failed to appear for their hearings. From the 2,498,375 foreign nationals outside detention during their court proceedings, 1,219,959 were ordered removed, 75 percent of them (918,098) for failing to appear. Only 25 percent of this group — some 301,861 people — actually litigated their claims.

Courting Disaster

We might not be that far apart. I agree opening our borders to all is a non-starters. I don't think very many actually support that. But we're making assumptions that poverty alone makes a person unsuitable for immigration, or the fact that they are from "shit hole" countries. I think it behooves us to maintain diversity in immigration, and because of that I see value in the small lottery program that allows people who badly want to come but might not otherwise be able to. I also see value in merit based immigration and family based (though, how extended is up to debate). We should not be shutting off any of those avenues.
Correct.

No one advocates for ‘open borders.’

And the notion that immigration should somehow be ‘means tested’ is as ridiculous as it is reprehensible and wrong.

Lemme relieve both you and Clayton that "no one advocates for open borders".. Of COURSE they do. Libertarians USED to. Before pragmatist like me showed them where in the Constitution "borders and naturalization" were a FUNDAMENTAL charter task of the Fed govt. And YOUR PARTY from the VERY TOP on down has many advocates for "open borders". I'm gonna show you a picture of one of the LEADERS of your party who campaigns for open borders. So don't come on here and say "NO ONE" advocates for open borders...

Do you KNOW who this guy is? Coyote C_Clayton_Jones ?? Does HE matter when he speaks for your entire party? Can you TRANSLATE the slogan on his tee? If you need help -- lemme know..

1213-keith-ellison-940x400.jpg

Hint -- he's 2nd in command of your party right now. Don't say "no one"...

Wait, you are taking a T shirt and extrapolating all that from the fact he is wearing one tshirt?

Does that mean I can say YOUR party is for zero immigration based on the fact that it's president is trying to strip even legal immigrants of their citizenship?

Come on...

How many Democrats are for open borders? Show me something besides a T-shirt, which can have a lot of meanings to it's wearer. I wonder why Democrats have supported legislation for increased border security....or in 2013 every single democrat voted for the Gang of 8 bill which would have given 40 billion for border enforcement, added 700 miles of fencing, and increased the number of border agents.

You must have me confused with some Republican. Because I'm not. So cut the "YOUR party is for zero immigration" BullCrap. I've told you personally that if my government was COMPETENT and organized on border policy and immigration, that I could would be FAR more liberal on immigration. But the Feds SUCK at this and most everything else they touch.

And YES --- Choosing that shirt for MayDay while representing an ENTIRE PARTY is a political statement. And he's spoken repeatedly on the "injustice" of borders. These are facts.

And although only 30% of Dems support catch and release, which is essentially AN INVITATION to open borders, the Senate Dems recently proposed EXACTLY that in place of recent Repub legislation. Or "bring a kid -- get in free". ALL counterproductive to establishing organized and fair immigration policy.

I would be happy to "cut it" if you would CUT the "YOUR PARTY" crap as well. I am not a Democrat.

You make a big deal about "catch and release" but you ignore an important fact: the majority of illegal immigrants show up for their court hearings. Did you know that? So what exactly is wrong with it that makes confiscating their kids such a better alternative?

The number is 46% for "hearings" in general. It's HIGHER specifically in amnesty cases and children as opposed to ALL court warrants on illegals. From you're favorite "COMPLETELY UNBIASED fact-checker ---

"Meanwhile, in a July 10 hearing of the Senate Appropriations Committee -- which was held two days after Flake’s remarks on PBS -- Juan P. Osuna, the director of the Executive Office for Immigration Review, told the panel that his department estimates that 46 percent of children currently fail to show up for their date in court. He told lawmakers that any other numbers are "incorrect.".

That's WAY too large to be tolerated given a BACKLOG currently of 700,000 amnesty cases. And the borders are ALREADY OPEN -- because all we are discussing only the 1500 a day processed thru a checkpoint or APPREHENDED crossing. The Daily TOTAL is more like 4000 a day. Even arguing about warrants and court appearances doesn't address the leaky border issue of about 2500 SNEAKING in every day.

I do not know how factual this claim is. I’ve seen the pictures but I’m still not entirely convinced the majority of refugees that come here are men. The pictures that show all men could be isolated incidents for all I know. However, I am sure that people take advantage of the system and absolutely people come over here to commit terror acts—these people are few but it only takes one person to carry out horrific acts resulting in dozens of deaths, like in Las Vegas this past October, for example. It’s amazing to me that was (supposedly?) the work of one man.

There have been several reports that it was mostly men. The point being is that they should be back in their country fighting instead of seeking refuge somewhere else. The media loves to portray women and children to draw our empathy and support their cause.

Its' a non sequitur.
ie
All Giraffes have spots.

`

So Solly

AGAIN:

Same non sequitur.

The best indicator of Crime is, alas, Race... which in turn determines IQ, economic status, and cultural/behavorial, even hormonal inclination.
`

Poor Chinese people commit more crime than better off Chinese people. Same goes for people south of the border. They're not very useful to the economy and are at a higher than normal risk to commit crime because of their impoverished status. I don't care if there is some variation due to their race. They are still more likely to break our laws than normal because they are poor and uneducated. They also tend to stay poor and leech off welfare programs for generations.

EDIT: Speaking of not sourcing claims, do you have a source for what you said about Chinese people? I'm not saying you're wrong or that race plays no role, but I can't seem to find anything scientific that confirms that race plays a large role in likelihood to commit crime. I only see studies that show that it is strongly correlated with poverty.

Last edited:

Are these border patrol agents psychic? Is that how they establish probable cause? Do I have to remind you the human brain is susceptible to error? There is NO good solution and to be honest I’d rather the kids get separated and placed in adequate care centers (as is being done, contrary to this insane concentration camp talk) than leave it up to law enforcement to decide for themselves based on appearances if the kids are safe with who they came with. Appearances can be deceiving so why take any chances? Separating children from their parents will be hard for all involved, but if it were my kid I’d rather they make sure I’m who I say I am rather than just assuming bc if my kid went through with a criminal and border patrol didn’t make sure he was in safe hands, I’d rather he spend a few uncomfortable days without his parents than end up dead and who knows what else.

These people are not amateurs. They do what the police do at the scene of a crime: they separate the parties involved, question them, and see how the answers match up. They ask questions about the children that any parent should know, for instance where were the children born? What was the last meal they had before leaving for their journey to the US? Who are their neighbors and how far away do they live? How many people lived in their household? What are their birthdates and things like that.

If one or more of the answers don't match up, they separate the children from the adults until further investigation or verification can be completed.

Its' a non sequitur.
ie
All Giraffes have spots.

`

So Solly

AGAIN:

Same non sequitur.

`

Poor Chinese people commit more crime than better off Chinese people. Same goes for people south of the border. They are not very useful to the economy and are at a higher than normal risk to commit crime because of their impoverished status.
So STILL no documentation for your Immigrant Claim.
ZERO..

I'm sure you can do this, and probably Did you DISHONEST POS:

Google
immigrants commit more crime

immigrants commit more crime - Google Search

Two charts demolish the notion that immigrants here illegally commit ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../two-charts-demolish-the-notion-that-immigrants-her...

Jun 19, 2018 - It found that native-born residents were much more likely to be convicted of a crime thanimmigrants in the country legally or illegally.

Is Illegal Immigration Linked to More or Less Crime? - FactCheck.org
https://www.factcheck.org/2018/.../is-illegal-immigration-linked-to-more-or-less-crim...Claim: It's "not true" that immigrants in the U.S. illegally are "safer than the people that live in the country" in terms of crimes committed.
Claimed by: Donald Trump
Fact check by FactCheck.org: Most Research Disputes
Feedback
Non-Citizens Committed a Disproportionate Share of Federal Crimes ...
https://cis.org/.../NonCitizens-Committed-Disproportionate-Share-Federal-Crimes-201...
Jan 10, 2018 - Many immigration advocates argue that immigrants have much lower crime rates than natives (see this op-ed and this paper). As my colleague ...

The Myth of the Criminal Immigrant - The New York Times
The Myth of the Criminal Immigrant
[/b]Mar 30, 2018 - +5,000 +10,000 +15,000 +20,000 immigrants per 100,000 people Change since 1980 per 100,000 people +500 violent crimes –500 –1000 ...

Illegal Immigration Does Not Increase Violent Crime, 4 Studies Show ...
https://www.npr.org/.../studies-say-illegal-immigration-does-not-increase-violent-crime
May 2, 2018 - Now, four academic studies show that illegal immigration does not increase ... "It's actually immaterial whether they commit more crimes or not ...

FACT CHECK: Trump, Illegal Immigration And Crime : NPR
https://www.npr.org/2018/06/22/.../fact-check-trump-illegal-immigration-and-crime
Jun 22, 2018 - ... of crime committed by immigrants who entered the country illegally. ... The president was joined at the White House by more than a dozen ...

Immigration and Crime - Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Criminology
criminology.oxfordre.com/view/10.1093/acrefore/.../acrefore-9780190264079-e-93
Should there be a concern about crimes committed by both legal and illegal immigrants? Research consistently shows that foreign-born individuals are less ...

Native-born Texans commit more crimes than undocumented ...
https://www.chron.com/.../immigrants-commit-less-crimes-than-Americans-12729578....
Mar 6, 2018 - Native-born Texans are more likely to commit crimes and get arrested than immigrants, a new study suggests. Using data from the Texas ...

Kobach: Correcting the Record on Illegal Aliens and Crime - Kris Kobach
Kobach: Correcting the Record on Illegal Aliens and Crime...
Such crimes are entirely preventable – if our immigration laws were fully enforced ... Confronted with such crimes committed by illegal aliens, the open-borders ...

Are Immigrants More Likely to Commit Crimes? Meager State Prison ...
Home › Uncategorized
Mar 14, 2018 - The Trump administration has pointed to a joint Department of Justice and Department of Homeland Security report on federal prison inmates

Seems YOU WRONG goofy!

/Thread
`

Last edited:
It's right there in you quoting and SEEMINGLY feasting on the "Broadly speaking" crap. Broadly speaking is just the polite way of disguising what we call "racial and ethnic" stereotypes and generalizations.

Need to be thinking LONG TERM on the consequences of ANY immigration policy and not letting sympathy and emotion rule the day.

You jumped in without reading through the thread and the context for WHY I put that quote there. It was because Kosh demanded to know what the LARGER bit I quoted has to do with poverty and you jumped right on it without taking in the larger context!

My position is in post 72.

I saw you focused on the poverty issue from early on. And I should have responded to the OP -- not you at that point trying to talk with Kosh. Which I did above on page around #272. BOTH SIDES need to get off the generalizations and stereotypes, like poor or stupid or criminal, and stop USING THESE FOLKS as political ammunition.

For all the reasons I just posted above. Immigration is a STRATEGIC long range issue. Not a reason for daily confrontation and protests on one of HUNDREDS of things that need fixing. We don't FIX stupid or poverty by opening our borders.

Then the question is when will it stop? Will it ever stop? These people are having children in these so-called hellholes and shipping their offspring to the US. Out of empathy we are supposed to just keep bringing them in from these breeding grounds with no end in sight. When the next batch are ready, put them on the conveyer belt to the US like all the others.

If the US funds birth control to these countries, it likely won't help because having children has always been a choice for most people, and these CA and Mexicans have them all the time in spite of their environment. If their surroundings are so bad, so deplorable, so dangerous, WTF are they having kids in the first place?

This is ignorant. Birth rates are falling across Latin America and have been for some time.

So where did I say it was increasing all the time? It doesn't matter if it's falling, they are still having children.

Its' a non sequitur.
ie
All Giraffes have spots.

`

So Solly

AGAIN:

Same non sequitur.

`

Poor Chinese people commit more crime than better off Chinese people. Same goes for people south of the border. They are not very useful to the economy and are at a higher than normal risk to commit crime because of their impoverished status.
So STILL no dicvumentation for your Immigrant Claim.
ZERO..

Google

https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../two-charts-demolish-the-notion-that-immigrants-her...

Jun 19, 2018 - It found that native-born residents were much more likely to be convicted of a crime thanimmigrants in the country legally or illegally.

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/.../is-illegal-immigration-linked-to-more-or-less-crim...Claim: It's "not true" that immigrants in the U.S. illegally are "safer than the people that live in the country" in terms of crimes committed.
Feedback
https://cis.org/.../NonCitizens-Committed-Disproportionate-Share-Federal-Crimes-201...
Jan 10, 2018 - Many immigration advocates argue that immigrants have much lower crime rates than natives (see this op-ed and this paper). As my colleague ...

[/b]Mar 30, 2018 - +5,000 +10,000 +15,000 +20,000 immigrants per 100,000 people Change since 1980 per 100,000 people +500 violent crimes –500 –1000 ...

https://www.npr.org/.../studies-say-illegal-immigration-does-not-increase-violent-crime
May 2, 2018 - Now, four academic studies show that illegal immigration does not increase ... "It's actually immaterial whether they commit more crimes or not ...

https://www.npr.org/2018/06/22/.../fact-check-trump-illegal-immigration-and-crime
Jun 22, 2018 - ... of crime committed by immigrants who entered the country illegally. ... The president was joined at the White House by more than a dozen ...

Should there be a concern about crimes committed by both legal and illegal immigrants? Research consistently shows that foreign-born individuals are less ...

https://www.chron.com/.../immigrants-commit-less-crimes-than-Americans-12729578....
Mar 6, 2018 - Native-born Texans are more likely to commit crimes and get arrested than immigrants, a new study suggests. Using data from the Texas ...

Such crimes are entirely preventable – if our immigration laws were fully enforced ... Confronted with such crimes committed by illegal aliens, the open-borders ...

Home › Uncategorized
Mar 14, 2018 - The Trump administration has pointed to a joint Department of Justice and Department of Homeland Security report on federal prison inmates

Seems YOU WRONG goofy!
`

The issue is ripe for dispute because, as we said, there are not readily available statistics on this issue. The Justice Department keeps data on federal crimes committed by immigrants in the country illegally — and an analysis from the U.S. Sentencing Commission found that undocumented immigrants made up a disproportionate share of federal inmates sentenced for nonimmigration crimes in 2016. But the vast majority of crimes (more than 90 percent) are dealt with at the state and local level, where those kinds of data are harder to come by because those jurisdictions rarely record whether prisoners are immigrants in the country illegally.

Your fact checker seems to think it's inconclusive due to lack of data, and admits that studies have gone both ways. Do you have something scientific that shows that race plays a large role in likelihood to commit crime? I can only find things that tie it to poverty. Either way, we still don't need them here as they take up jobs and suck up welfare meant for Americans.

Its' a non sequitur.
ie
All Giraffes have spots.

`

So Solly

AGAIN:

Same non sequitur.

`

Post as soon as you find those scientific studies that back your claim that race plays a large role in likelihood to commit crime. I'm interested and would like to read them; I didn't know that! I was sure that all over the world science has pretty much just shown that more poverty is connected to more crime.

Oh, and let me know when the studies about immigrant crime in the United States actually have enough data to come to realistic conclusions. I'm sure they won't ultimately find that poor Hispanics are more likely to commit crime just like poor blacks and poor whites. ;)

Its' a non sequitur.
ie
All Giraffes have spots.

`

Oh, and let me know when the studies about immigrant crime in the United States actually have enough data to come to realistic conclusions. I'm sure they won't ultimately find that poor Hispanics are more likely to commit crime just like poor blacks and poor whites. ;)

Probably in the U.S.A some the poorest Blacks are in Brooklyn (Kings County) NY, and some of the richest are in Prince George's County, MD.

The fact is Brooklyn, and Prince George's County have about the same murder rate. (In fact I believe PG, MD is slightly higher)

Yes, I do happen to think Blacks in Brooklyn are a lot poorer than Blacks else-where, simply because the cost of living is much higher, but the incomes aren't really higher for them.

As for Prince George's County Blacks, they have pretty high incomes, but not ridiculous cost of living.

So Solly

AGAIN:

Same non sequitur.

`

So STILL no dicvumentation for your Immigrant Claim.
ZERO..

Google

Feedback

Home › Uncategorized

Seems YOU WRONG goofy!
`

The issue is ripe for dispute because, as we said, there are not readily available statistics on this issue. The Justice Department keeps data on federal crimes committed by immigrants in the country illegally — and an analysis from the U.S. Sentencing Commission found that undocumented immigrants made up a disproportionate share of federal inmates sentenced for nonimmigration crimes in 2016. But the vast majority of crimes (more than 90 percent) are dealt with at the state and local level, where those kinds of data are harder to come by because those jurisdictions rarely record whether prisoners are immigrants in the country illegally.

Your fact checker seems to think it's inconclusive due to lack of data, and admits that studies have gone both ways. Do you have something scientific that shows that race plays a large role in likelihood to commit crime? I can only find things that tie it to poverty. Either way, we still don't need them here as they take up jobs and suck up welfare meant for Americans.

What about the fact that the 2 Repeat Allele of MAO-A is linked to more crime, and is found in Blacks much more, and Asians less so?
or
That the 7 Repeat Allele of D4DR is linked to more crime, and is found in South-Americans much more, and Asians less so?

Gee, isn't that pretty darn good evidence?

Do you have a link to something scientific that comes to the conclusion that race plays a large role in likelihood to commit crime due to those "violence genes" being more common in blacks and Hispanics? I'm honestly curious. Obviously there are things I don't know/understand. I'd be very interested to see proof of that from a reputable scientific study. If it's true that science shows Hispanics are more likely to commit crime then that would strengthen my point even more. It was my understanding that it is mostly just associated with poverty and lack of education.

LOL@ my comment getting deleted which merely spoke of how there's genes linked to crime that are elevated in Blacks, and Hispanics?

I'd like to hear how this is "Way too off topic" as the Mods claim.

Yet, DanielPalos comments about supporting Communism on this thread is "Not way too off topic"

Hahaha, oh okay so saying that there's genetic links to crime in response to one saying crime is by ignorance, and poverty, is somehow more off topic than someone defending Communism in response to crime is by ignorance, and poverty?

I responded to the post you had made. It's right above. Did you read it? The mods here are partisan retards. I'm sorry your post got deleted.

Forum List

Back