Powell: Voter ID laws are going to "backfire"

Methinks Colin Powell should be retired on a tropical beach somewhere by now...

How about showing some respect for the military? Is this how Republicans now treat distinguished Joint Chiefs of Staff Colin Powell?

Matthew, your statement was racist, because it was deliberately false.

Powell is right, this will backfire on the GOP.

Powell feels that his people can't get a I.d like whites can do. He feels that his people aren't capable of getting off their asss...

POWELL...is a DUPE and tows the Statist line.

You mean Powell is a free thinking Republican?
NO *I* mean HE is a Statist Progressive, not unlike those he served like GWB....

YOU need to wake up. And wasn't it YOUR attempt to USE Powell to your advantage hoping the MINDLESS will rally?

Tough shit son.

YOU are thwarted in your example.

*WE* are onto you. Good college try.

*FAIL* like most of yer shit.

POWELL...is a DUPE and tows the Statist line.

Why do you think whites are more capable of getting the I.d???? Somehow within your mind it is a racial issue right....

You couldn't wait to play the race-card huh Mathew?

No, Colin Powell is actually trying to help the Republicans with his assessment and you r-wingers can't get past your up-tilted noses.

Why do you think whites are more capable of getting the I.d???? Somehow within your mind it is a racial issue right....

You couldn't wait to play the race-card huh Mathew?

No, Colin Powell is actually trying to help the Republicans with his assessment and you r-wingers can't get past your up-tilted noses.

LOL,

So somehow whites can get a i.d and blacks can't. Can you put 2+2 together??? Why shouldn't people have a i.d to vote????

Forum List

Back