Praise The Lord And Pass The Ammunition

In case you haven't noticed or are firmly encased in bubble wrap, our second Civil War is now underway. ...
We are not involved in a "civil war." Excitable people always leap to hysterical hyperbole. There have been other periods of civil unrest in American history. We will talk this current wave of unrest to death, maybe some changes will come and maybe we will come out of it a more perfect union, but we will come through. It's a mistake to underestimate the strength and resiliency of America.

The "strength and resiliency of America" is about to be demonstrated to these animals....hide in your closet, fool....your kind is why it happened.
How are you going to find the perpetrators? What's your plan, exactly?

The folks you're supporting are, though. They fantasize about killing every single person who won't submit to them, and only a fool would believe any different.

I don't support people who fantasize about killing people.
BLM does, the people who run that group...... they are black supremacists and they hate white people and they want them to either submit to them or die. Trust me, folks like that lie awake at night fantasizing about it and scheming.

To believe any different, you'd have to be seriously naive.

Kinda like Muslime terrorist.

In case you haven't noticed or are firmly encased in bubble wrap, our second Civil War is now underway. The "protests" are increasing, not dying down, because nobody can figure out how to stop it. The old way is to mow down a couple hundred fools and leave their corpses to rot in the heat.....that smell is one you'll never forget. Short of that, maybe some dogs....nah, the media rodents would get hysterical if a German Shepherd lit into a looter...."how could they!?!" We could wait until all the stores are looted and there's nothing left to steal or until all the cities are on fire. OR, how about you boys with your AR-15s go out and stop it. The cops don't dare, the politicians couldn't care less as long as it ain't their neighborhoods. The communists love it, say nothing as it goes on, but are also in hiding from those they dream of as being "revolutionaries"....a fond distant memory of their antiwar days their leaders sent us to fight and then decided not to win. Seems pretty simple to me...it will end when Americans have had enough and go total-vigilante. Don't think it can't happen....I'm just wondering why it hasn't happened already?

enhanced-buzz-wide-7862-1430255474-13.jpg
Unless the NG or police step up, it will happen..everybody I run into is chomping at the bit.
Everyone in that pic could be put down within 30 seconds with 5 men.
So, your solution is to commit worse crimes than the rioters? (By that, I mean murder.)
Can people sleep safe at night without worrying about criminals like this, or what?

In case you haven't noticed or are firmly encased in bubble wrap, our second Civil War is now underway. The "protests" are increasing, not dying down, because nobody can figure out how to stop it. The old way is to mow down a couple hundred fools and leave their corpses to rot in the heat.....that smell is one you'll never forget. Short of that, maybe some dogs....nah, the media rodents would get hysterical if a German Shepherd lit into a looter...."how could they!?!" We could wait until all the stores are looted and there's nothing left to steal or until all the cities are on fire. OR, how about you boys with your AR-15s go out and stop it. The cops don't dare, the politicians couldn't care less as long as it ain't their neighborhoods. The communists love it, say nothing as it goes on, but are also in hiding from those they dream of as being "revolutionaries"....a fond distant memory of their antiwar days their leaders sent us to fight and then decided not to win. Seems pretty simple to me...it will end when Americans have had enough and go total-vigilante. Don't think it can't happen....I'm just wondering why it hasn't happened already?

Unless the NG or police step up, it will happen..everybody I run into is chomping at the bit.
So, your solution is to commit worse crimes than the rioters? (By that, I mean murder.)
How is it a crime to put down law-breaking violent rioting pieces of shit? Defending one's self is not murder. They would kill if given opportunity.

Last edited:
The folks you're supporting are, though. They fantasize about killing every single person who won't submit to them, and only a fool would believe any different.

Sure you do.
You've already stated your support for BLM who's famous for saying they want to Kill Cops and fry em like bacon.

There's too many to jail. The only solution is to put them down. Will the people we pay taxes to do it, or do we have to get it done ourselves?

If we have to do it ourselves, the politicians go right along with the lawless rioters. They did nothing to protect us/supported the rioters, after all.

Kent State showed the Weather Underground what a revolution really looks like...and it stopped...just like that.
Complete bullshit. Here's a timeline of events from the Kent State shootings on May 4, 1970, to early 1973 from Wikipedia:

• Kent State University, Ohio, May 4: Kent State Shootings: U.S. National Guard kill four young people during a demonstration. As a result, four million students go on strike at more than 450 universities and colleges. The best-known cultural response to the deaths at Kent State was the protest song "Ohio", written by Neil Young for Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young.
  • May 8, New York. Hard Hat Riot: after a student anti-war demonstration, workers attack them and riot for two hours.
  • May 8. Jim Cairns, a member of the Australian parliament, led over 100,000 people in a demonstration in Melbourne. Smaller protests were also held on the same day in every state capital of Australia.
  • May 9. Mobe sponsored Kent State/Cambodia Incursion Protest, Washington, D.C. 75 to 100,000 demonstrators converged on Washington, D.C. to protest the Kent State shootings and the Nixon administration's incursion into Cambodia. Even though the demonstration was quickly put together, protesters were still able to bring out thousands to march in the Capital. It was an almost spontaneous response to the events of the previous week. Police ringed the White House with buses to block the demonstrators from getting too close to the executive mansion. Early in the morning before the march, Nixon met with protesters briefly at the Lincoln Memorial.
  • May 14, Jackson State College. Jackson State killings: Two dead and twelve injured during violent protests.
  • May 20, New York. An estimated 60,000 to 150,000 are at a pro-war demonstration on Wall Street.
  • May 28, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN. Nixon at Billy Graham Crusade in Neyland Stadium 800 Students carry "Thou Shalt Not Kill" signs into the stadium. Many are arrested and charged with "disrupting a religious service" with only Republican candidates on the stage with Graham and Nixon.
  • June. At commencement for the University of Massachusetts, students stenciled red fists of protests, white peace symbols, and blue doves onto their black gowns.
  • University of Wisconsin–Madison, August 24. Sterling Hall bombing: aimed at the Army Math Research Center on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors of the building, in missing its target, a Ford van packed with explosives hit the physics laboratory on the first floor and killed young researcher Robert Fassnacht and seriously injured another person.
  • August 29, Chicano Moratorium. 20–30,000 Mexican-Americans participated in the largest antiwar demonstration in Los Angeles. Police are attacked with clubs and guns and kill three people, including Rubén Salazar, a TV news director and LA Times reporter.
  • March 1. Weatherman plants a bomb in the Capitol building in Washington, D.C., causing $300,000 in damage, but no casualties.
  • April. The Vancouver Indo-Chinese Women's Conference (VICWC), a six-day protest, gathers close to a thousand women
  • April 19–23. Vietnam Veterans against the War (VVAW) stages operation Dewey Canyon III. 1,000 camping on the National Mall.
  • April 22–28. Veterans Against the War (and John Kerry) testify before various congressional panels.
  • April 24. Peaceful Vietnam War Out Now rally on the National Mall, Washington, D.C., with 200,000-500,000 calling for an end to the Vietnam War, 156,000 participate in the largest demonstration so far on the West Coast, in San Francisco.
  • April 26. More militant attempts in Washington, D. C. to shut down the government are futile against 5,000 police and 12,000 troops.
  • May 3–5, May Day Protests. Planned by Rennie Davis and Jerry Coffin of the War Resisters League, later joined by Michael Lerner; militant mass-action tries to shut down the government in Washington, D.C. 12,614 arrested, a record in American history.
  • August. A group of nuns, priests, and laypeople raid a draft board in Camden, New Jersey. They came to be known as the Camden 28.
  • December. VVAW protests across the USA.
  • April 15–20. May. New waves of protests across the country.
  • April 17. Militant anti-ROTC demonstration at the University of Maryland. 800 National Guardsmen are ordered onto the campus.
  • Frankfurt am Main, Germany, May 11. Headquarters of the V Corps at the IG Farben Building: The Commando Petra Schelm of the Rote Armee Fraktion killed U.S. Officer Paul Bloomquist and wounded thirteen in a bombing-attack.
  • May 21. Emergency March on Washington, D.C., organized by the National Peace Action Coalition and the People's Coalition for Peace and Justice. 8 to 15,000 protest in Washington, D.C. against the increased bombing of North Vietnam and the mining of its harbors.
  • Heidelberg, Germany, May 24. The Red Army Faction detonates two car bombs at the European Headquarters of the US Army, killing three.
  • June 22. Ring around Congress demonstration, Washington, D.C.
  • In July. Jane Fonda visits North Vietnam and speaks on Hanoi Radio, earning herself the nickname "Hanoi Jane".
  • August 22. 3,000 protest against the 1972 Republican National Convention in Miami Beach. Ron Kovic, a wheelchair-bound Vietnam veteran, led fellow veterans into the Convention Hall, wheeled down the aisles, and as Nixon began his acceptance speech shouted, "Stop the bombing! Stop the war!"
  • October 14. The "Peace March to End the Vietnam War" was held in San Francisco. This "silent-march" demonstration began at City Hall and moved down Fulton Street to Golden Gate Park, where speeches were given. Over 2,000 were in attendance. Numerous groups (including many veterans) marched to support the so-called "7-Point" plan to peace. George McGovern had given a speech at the Cow Palace the night before, which energized the Saturday morning event.
  • November 7. General election day. President Nixon defeats George McGovern in a landslide election victory, with 60.7% popular votes and 520 electoral votes.
  • December. Protests against Hanoi and Haiphong bombings.

... I dont want to shoot anyone.
But put my back to the wall and I most certainly will without hesitation. ....
Have you ever shot and killed anyone before?

Nope.
And I hope I never have to.
I was given the "opportunity" to do so legally and I held my fire.
So you don’t know that you “wouldn’t hesitate.”

I know I wouldnt hesitate.
If one of the shitheads on my porch was flashing a gun I would have opened fire.
You'd be a fool not to.
It's called self preservation.

Nope.

No, you don’t.

How is it a crime to put down law-breaking violent rioting pieces of shit? Defending one's self is not murder. They would kill if given opportunity.
You did not seem to be talking about self-defense. You seem to be advocating vigilanteism and murder. Am I wrong?

Sure you do.
You've already stated your support for BLM who's famous for saying they want to Kill Cops and fry em like bacon.

BLM doesn't want to kill cops.

Yeah, wrong!

You did not seem to be talking about self-defense. You seem to be advocating vigilanteism and murder. Am I wrong?
Indeed you are. Sorry, (not sorry) I grew up in a community where a certain committee kept the neighborhood safe from criminals that slipped through the cracks of the American justice system. They might have hurt 1 member of the neighborhood, or maybe 2, but after that the bad ones are gone. Shark food. They're all dead now is the only reason I'm telling you this. There's no one to prosecute, they're all dead. I think it was a good thing, because the law fails at times. Really it was just a group of older people taking care of those around them.

Last edited:

Nope.

No, you don’t.

Would you be foolish enough to try me when I was protecting my Wife?
I mean maybe you'd let your wife be violently raped but I sure as hell wouldnt.

Sure you do.

BLM doesn't want to kill cops.

Yeah, wrong!

I looked into it and here is what I found.

"The clip in question involving chants about “dead cops” was shot in New York City in December 2014, but contemporaneous reporting widely and incorrectly identified its source as Black Lives Matter and Millions March demonstrations taking place in different parts of the city at different times."

Doesn't look like it's associated with BLM. If it is, I don't support that isolated incident.

Indeed you are. Sorry, (not sorry) I grew up in a community where a certain committee kept the neighborhood safe from criminals that slipped through the cracks of the American justice system. They might have hurt 1 member of the neighborhood, or maybe 2, but after that the bad ones are gone. Shark food. They're all dead now is the only reason I'm telling you this. There's no one to prosecute, they're all dead. I think it was a good thing, because the law fails at times.
So, I'm guessing that the "certain committee" in your community was the Ku Klux Klan. Right?

Forum List

Back