Praise The Lord And Pass The Ammunition

In case you haven't noticed or are firmly encased in bubble wrap, our second Civil War is now underway. The "protests" are increasing, not dying down, because nobody can figure out how to stop it. The old way is to mow down a couple hundred fools and leave their corpses to rot in the heat.....that smell is one you'll never forget. Short of that, maybe some dogs....nah, the media rodents would get hysterical if a German Shepherd lit into a looter...."how could they!?!" We could wait until all the stores are looted and there's nothing left to steal or until all the cities are on fire. OR, how about you boys with your AR-15s go out and stop it. The cops don't dare, the politicians couldn't care less as long as it ain't their neighborhoods. The communists love it, say nothing as it goes on, but are also in hiding from those they dream of as being "revolutionaries"....a fond distant memory of their antiwar days their leaders sent us to fight and then decided not to win. Seems pretty simple to me...it will end when Americans have had enough and go total-vigilante. Don't think it can't happen....I'm just wondering why it hasn't happened already?

enhanced-buzz-wide-7862-1430255474-13.jpg
Unless the NG or police step up, it will happen..everybody I run into is chomping at the bit.
Everyone in that pic could be put down within 30 seconds with 5 men.
So, your solution is to commit worse crimes than the rioters? (By that, I mean murder.)
How is it a crime to put down law-breaking violent rioting pieces of shit? Defending one's self is not murder. They would kill if given opportunity.
You did not seem to be talking about self-defense. You seem to be advocating vigilanteism and murder. Am I wrong?
Indeed you are. Sorry, (not sorry) I grew up in a community where a certain committee kept the neighborhood safe from criminals that slipped through the cracks of the American justice system. They might have hurt 1 member of the neighborhood, or maybe 2, but after that the bad ones are gone. Shark food. They're all dead now is the only reason I'm telling you this. There's no one to prosecute, they're all dead. I think it was a good thing, because the law fails at times.
So, I'm guessing that the "certain committee" in your community was the Ku Klux Klan. Right?
Does the KKK allows blacks and Latins? No. So no. No, these were just older dudes from the neighborhood.
Actually I think the leader was black. Black American.

In case you haven't noticed or are firmly encased in bubble wrap, our second Civil War is now underway. The "protests" are increasing, not dying down, because nobody can figure out how to stop it. The old way is to mow down a couple hundred fools and leave their corpses to rot in the heat.....that smell is one you'll never forget. Short of that, maybe some dogs....nah, the media rodents would get hysterical if a German Shepherd lit into a looter...."how could they!?!" We could wait until all the stores are looted and there's nothing left to steal or until all the cities are on fire. OR, how about you boys with your AR-15s go out and stop it. The cops don't dare, the politicians couldn't care less as long as it ain't their neighborhoods. The communists love it, say nothing as it goes on, but are also in hiding from those they dream of as being "revolutionaries"....a fond distant memory of their antiwar days their leaders sent us to fight and then decided not to win. Seems pretty simple to me...it will end when Americans have had enough and go total-vigilante. Don't think it can't happen....I'm just wondering why it hasn't happened already?

So, your solution is to commit worse crimes than the rioters? (By that, I mean murder.)

Unless the NG or police step up, it will happen..everybody I run into is chomping at the bit.
How is it a crime to put down law-breaking violent rioting pieces of shit? Defending one's self is not murder. They would kill if given opportunity.
You did not seem to be talking about self-defense. You seem to be advocating vigilanteism and murder. Am I wrong?
Indeed you are. Sorry, (not sorry) I grew up in a community where a certain committee kept the neighborhood safe from criminals that slipped through the cracks of the American justice system. They might have hurt 1 member of the neighborhood, or maybe 2, but after that the bad ones are gone. Shark food. They're all dead now is the only reason I'm telling you this. There's no one to prosecute, they're all dead. I think it was a good thing, because the law fails at times.
So, I'm guessing that the "certain committee" in your community was the Ku Klux Klan. Right?
Does the KKK allows blacks and Latins? No. So no. No, these were just older dudes from the neighborhood.
Actually I think the leader was black.
Vigilantes are vigilantes. Their ideology (or lack of one) doesn't really make any difference. When people take the law into their own hands, eventually you get lynchings.

Vigilantes are vigilantes. Their ideology (or lack of one) doesn't really make any difference. When people take the law into their own hands, eventually you get lynchings.
Yes! That's the point, pinhead. If they slip through the cracks of the law, they do not escape justice.
Don't screw around or you might up as shark food.

The cops and the courts get their authority from the people; we delegate it to them. We can't give authority to do something to someone else, unless we already possess the authority to do it ourselves.

Yes! That's the point, pinhead.
So, just to be clear: you advocate bringing back lynchings?

Just to be clear: Eat shit and die, commie fuck.
I want to bring back legal public hanging for violent criminals and pedos.

The cops and the courts get their authority from the people; we delegate it to them. We can't give authority to do something to someone else, unless we already possess the authority to do it ourselves.
Wrong. We set up police and courts to (we hope) impartially mete out justice because without legal protections, innocent people may be imprisoned or even killed, due to personal animus. That's the whole point of our justice system.

That's why I love arguing with you, Duke. You always have such sharp-witted retorts. (I'm being sarcastic, in case you can't figure it out.) But at least you did say that you want "legal public hanging."

The folks you're supporting are, though. They fantasize about killing every single person who won't submit to them, and only a fool would believe any different.

I don't support people who fantasize about killing people.

Sure you do.
You've already stated your support for BLM who's famous for saying they want to Kill Cops and fry em like bacon.

BLM doesn't want to kill cops.

Yeah, wrong!

I looked into it and here is what I found.

"The clip in question involving chants about “dead cops” was shot in New York City in December 2014, but contemporaneous reporting widely and incorrectly identified its source as Black Lives Matter and Millions March demonstrations taking place in different parts of the city at different times."

Doesn't look like it's associated with BLM. If it is, I don't support that isolated incident.

You obviously didnt look too deep.

Wrong. We set up police and courts to (we hope) impartially mete out justice because without legal protections, innocent people may be imprisoned or even killed, due to personal animus. That's the whole point of our justice system.
No, not wrong. You either have that authority or you don't. If you don't have it, then how and where and from who, do the courts get their's?

"innocent people may be imprisoned or even killed,"; No shit...... ain't that what's happening right now, with the current system?
And ain't that the alleged reason BLM even exists?

The folks you're supporting are, though. They fantasize about killing every single person who won't submit to them, and only a fool would believe any different.

Sure you do.
You've already stated your support for BLM who's famous for saying they want to Kill Cops and fry em like bacon.

Yeah, wrong!

"The clip in question involving chants about “dead cops” was shot in New York City in December 2014, but contemporaneous reporting widely and incorrectly identified its source as Black Lives Matter and Millions March demonstrations taking place in different parts of the city at different times."

Doesn't look like it's associated with BLM. If it is, I don't support that isolated incident.

Your own article says that it's basically nothing.

"But that has not in fact been a common chant at protests in New York or elsewhere since the death of George Floyd one month ago in Minneapolis."

No, not wrong. You either have that authority or you don't. If you don't have it, then how and where and from who, do the courts get their's?

"innocent people may be imprisoned or even killed,"; No shit...... ain't that what's happening right now, with the current system?
The "people" created our Justice system, so yeah, in that sense, the power of the courts derives from the people. But it doesn't follow that we have the right to take over that system any time we want. And yes, innocent people get imprisoned and even executed in the U.S. The Justice system is imperfect. But the solution isn't to throw out the whole thing. We have to make it better.

That's why I love arguing with you, Duke. You always have such sharp-witted retorts. (I'm being sarcastic, in case you can't figure it out.) But at least you did say that you want "legal public hanging."

What if you can't call the cops? Do you still not deserve justice as a human being? I say you do.
I'm sure in your limited mind you cannot conceive the situations I speak of.

What if you can't call the cops? Do you still not deserve justice as a human being? I say you do.
You presume to know an awful lot about me. You know nothing.

The "people" created our Justice system, so yeah, in that sense, the power of the courts derives from the people. But it doesn't follow that we have the right to take over that system any time we want. And yes, innocent people get imprisoned and even executed in the U.S. The Justice system is imperfect. But the solution isn't to throw out the whole thing. We have to make it better.
The oligarchy don't want to change it; it's working great from where they're sitting. If it was working correctly, Hillary Clinton would be doing time.
People with power don't give it up without a fight, so if you want anything at all to change, you better be ready to hang some folks from lampposts. And if you don't want their minions rioting and burning your neighborhood down in the meantime, you better be ready to kneecap some folks in a crowd with 22lr, or start popping skulls with a centerfire if that don't convince them to quit.

Sometimes you renovate a building and sometimes you tear it all the way down and start over.

You presume to know an awful lot about me. You know nothing.
You just confirmed what I said.

Sure you do.

Yeah, wrong!

Your own article says that it's basically nothing.

"But that has not in fact been a common chant at protests in New York or elsewhere since the death of George Floyd one month ago in Minneapolis."

So let me get this straight.
BLM loves the police and will help them in any way they can.
That about right?

The oligarchy don't want to change it; it's working great from where they're sitting. If it was working correctly, Hillary Clinton would be doing time.
People with power don't give it up without a fight, so if you want anything at all to change, you better be ready to hang some folks from lampposts. And if you don't want their minions rioting and burning your neighborhood down in the meantime, you better be ready to kneecap some folks in a crowd with 22lr, or start popping skulls with a centerfire if that don't convince them to quit.

Sometimes you renovate a building and sometimes you tear it all the way down and start over.
What was Hillary guilty of, by the way? And correct me if I'm wrong, but: Trump is President, and William Barr is his toady, so why haven't they arrested her?

What was Hillary guilty of, by the way? And correct me if I'm wrong, but: Trump is President, and William Barr is his toady, so why haven't they arrested her?

You sure are naive.

Forum List

Back