Praise The Lord And Pass The Ammunition

In case you haven't noticed or are firmly encased in bubble wrap, our second Civil War is now underway. The "protests" are increasing, not dying down, because nobody can figure out how to stop it. The old way is to mow down a couple hundred fools and leave their corpses to rot in the heat.....that smell is one you'll never forget. Short of that, maybe some dogs....nah, the media rodents would get hysterical if a German Shepherd lit into a looter...."how could they!?!" We could wait until all the stores are looted and there's nothing left to steal or until all the cities are on fire. OR, how about you boys with your AR-15s go out and stop it. The cops don't dare, the politicians couldn't care less as long as it ain't their neighborhoods. The communists love it, say nothing as it goes on, but are also in hiding from those they dream of as being "revolutionaries"....a fond distant memory of their antiwar days their leaders sent us to fight and then decided not to win. Seems pretty simple to me...it will end when Americans have had enough and go total-vigilante. Don't think it can't happen....I'm just wondering why it hasn't happened already?

enhanced-buzz-wide-7862-1430255474-13.jpg
Unless the NG or police step up, it will happen..everybody I run into is chomping at the bit.
Everyone in that pic could be put down within 30 seconds with 5 men.
So, your solution is to commit worse crimes than the rioters? (By that, I mean murder.)
How is it a crime to put down law-breaking violent rioting pieces of shit? Defending one's self is not murder. They would kill if given opportunity.
You did not seem to be talking about self-defense. You seem to be advocating vigilanteism and murder. Am I wrong?
Indeed you are. Sorry, (not sorry) I grew up in a community where a certain committee kept the neighborhood safe from criminals that slipped through the cracks of the American justice system. They might have hurt 1 member of the neighborhood, or maybe 2, but after that the bad ones are gone. Shark food. They're all dead now is the only reason I'm telling you this. There's no one to prosecute, they're all dead. I think it was a good thing, because the law fails at times.
So, I'm guessing that the "certain committee" in your community was the Ku Klux Klan. Right?
Does the KKK allows blacks and Latins? No. So no. No, these were just older dudes from the neighborhood.
Actually I think the leader was black.
Vigilantes are vigilantes. Their ideology (or lack of one) doesn't really make any difference. When people take the law into their own hands, eventually you get lynchings.
The cops and the courts get their authority from the people; we delegate it to them. We can't give authority to do something to someone else, unless we already possess the authority to do it ourselves.
Wrong. We set up police and courts to (we hope) impartially mete out justice because without legal protections, innocent people may be imprisoned or even killed, due to personal animus. That's the whole point of our justice system.
No, not wrong. You either have that authority or you don't. If you don't have it, then how and where and from who, do the courts get their's?

"innocent people may be imprisoned or even killed,"; No shit...... ain't that what's happening right now, with the current system?
And ain't that the alleged reason BLM even exists?
The "people" created our Justice system, so yeah, in that sense, the power of the courts derives from the people. But it doesn't follow that we have the right to take over that system any time we want. And yes, innocent people get imprisoned and even executed in the U.S. The Justice system is imperfect. But the solution isn't to throw out the whole thing. We have to make it better.
The oligarchy don't want to change it; it's working great from where they're sitting. If it was working correctly, Hillary Clinton would be doing time.
People with power don't give it up without a fight, so if you want anything at all to change, you better be ready to hang some folks from lampposts. And if you don't want their minions rioting and burning your neighborhood down in the meantime, you better be ready to kneecap some folks in a crowd with 22lr, or start popping skulls with a centerfire if that don't convince them to quit.

Sometimes you renovate a building and sometimes you tear it all the way down and start over.
What was Hillary guilty of, by the way? And correct me if I'm wrong, but: Trump is President, and William Barr is his toady, so why haven't they arrested her?
Going to try and deflect, then?

Why?

I thought you wanted to discuss "vigilanteism".

In case you haven't noticed or are firmly encased in bubble wrap, our second Civil War is now underway. The "protests" are increasing, not dying down, because nobody can figure out how to stop it. The old way is to mow down a couple hundred fools and leave their corpses to rot in the heat.....that smell is one you'll never forget. Short of that, maybe some dogs....nah, the media rodents would get hysterical if a German Shepherd lit into a looter...."how could they!?!" We could wait until all the stores are looted and there's nothing left to steal or until all the cities are on fire. OR, how about you boys with your AR-15s go out and stop it. The cops don't dare, the politicians couldn't care less as long as it ain't their neighborhoods. The communists love it, say nothing as it goes on, but are also in hiding from those they dream of as being "revolutionaries"....a fond distant memory of their antiwar days their leaders sent us to fight and then decided not to win. Seems pretty simple to me...it will end when Americans have had enough and go total-vigilante. Don't think it can't happen....I'm just wondering why it hasn't happened already?

Unless the NG or police step up, it will happen..everybody I run into is chomping at the bit.
So, your solution is to commit worse crimes than the rioters? (By that, I mean murder.)
How is it a crime to put down law-breaking violent rioting pieces of shit? Defending one's self is not murder. They would kill if given opportunity.
You did not seem to be talking about self-defense. You seem to be advocating vigilanteism and murder. Am I wrong?
Indeed you are. Sorry, (not sorry) I grew up in a community where a certain committee kept the neighborhood safe from criminals that slipped through the cracks of the American justice system. They might have hurt 1 member of the neighborhood, or maybe 2, but after that the bad ones are gone. Shark food. They're all dead now is the only reason I'm telling you this. There's no one to prosecute, they're all dead. I think it was a good thing, because the law fails at times.
So, I'm guessing that the "certain committee" in your community was the Ku Klux Klan. Right?
Does the KKK allows blacks and Latins? No. So no. No, these were just older dudes from the neighborhood.
Vigilantes are vigilantes. Their ideology (or lack of one) doesn't really make any difference. When people take the law into their own hands, eventually you get lynchings.
The cops and the courts get their authority from the people; we delegate it to them. We can't give authority to do something to someone else, unless we already possess the authority to do it ourselves.
Wrong. We set up police and courts to (we hope) impartially mete out justice because without legal protections, innocent people may be imprisoned or even killed, due to personal animus. That's the whole point of our justice system.
No, not wrong. You either have that authority or you don't. If you don't have it, then how and where and from who, do the courts get their's?

"innocent people may be imprisoned or even killed,"; No shit...... ain't that what's happening right now, with the current system?
The "people" created our Justice system, so yeah, in that sense, the power of the courts derives from the people. But it doesn't follow that we have the right to take over that system any time we want. And yes, innocent people get imprisoned and even executed in the U.S. The Justice system is imperfect. But the solution isn't to throw out the whole thing. We have to make it better.
The oligarchy don't want to change it; it's working great from where they're sitting. If it was working correctly, Hillary Clinton would be doing time.
People with power don't give it up without a fight, so if you want anything at all to change, you better be ready to hang some folks from lampposts. And if you don't want their minions rioting and burning your neighborhood down in the meantime, you better be ready to kneecap some folks in a crowd with 22lr, or start popping skulls with a centerfire if that don't convince them to quit.

Sometimes you renovate a building and sometimes you tear it all the way down and start over.
What was Hillary guilty of, by the way? And correct me if I'm wrong, but: Trump is President, and William Barr is his toady, so why haven't they arrested her?
How the fuck did Hillary Clinton just jump in there out of nowhere? :cuckoo:

The folks you're supporting are, though. They fantasize about killing every single person who won't submit to them, and only a fool would believe any different.

I don't support people who fantasize about killing people.

Sure you do.
You've already stated your support for BLM who's famous for saying they want to Kill Cops and fry em like bacon.

BLM doesn't want to kill cops.

Yeah, wrong!

I looked into it and here is what I found.

"The clip in question involving chants about “dead cops” was shot in New York City in December 2014, but contemporaneous reporting widely and incorrectly identified its source as Black Lives Matter and Millions March demonstrations taking place in different parts of the city at different times."

Doesn't look like it's associated with BLM. If it is, I don't support that isolated incident.

You obviously didnt look too deep.

Your own article says that it's basically nothing.

"But that has not in fact been a common chant at protests in New York or elsewhere since the death of George Floyd one month ago in Minneapolis."

So let me get this straight.
BLM loves the police and will help them in any way they can.
That about right?

So you post bullshit, get called out on it, and then attempt to pivot over to some ridiculous strawman.

No, I never made that claim.

You sure are naive.
You're not answering my question. Why hasn't anyone arrested Hillary, if she's so guilty of so many crimes?

I mentioned her as an example of someone who should be in jail, but isn't...... because power does whatever it wants.

Why?

OK, vigilanteism is wrong, and criminal. Your response?

I mentioned her as an example of someone who should be in jail, but isn't...... because power does whatever it wants.
Oh, bullshit. She's not in prison because she didn't commit a crime. Prove otherwise.

Don't blame me -- I didn't bring her up!

Oh, bullshit. She's not in prison because she didn't commit a crime. Prove otherwise.
I would if I was a prosecutor, but I'm not. :)

So Bah Fongula, Commie puke! :fu:

Homina, homina, homina! You've got nothing.

Why?

Disagree.

"A man breaks his own horses, and shoots his own snakes."

-Texas saying

Why?

Disagree.

-Texas saying
So, if I understand you correctly, you're saying that vigilanteism is not wrong, and not criminal?

If you were ever in the military and held any sort of security clearance then you would know damn good and well that she committed several crimes.
But rank hath it's privileges, as they say.

And I don't much care anyway, it was just an example, don't try to deflect from the topic.

Homina, homina, homina! You've got nothing.
I don't have government authority to investigate either, amirite?

However, there is this:

Why?

Disagree.

-Texas saying
So, if I understand you correctly, you're saying that vigilanteism is not wrong, and not criminal?
Most likely criminal, but wrong? Usually not.

We came up with professional law enforcement because sometimes we got the wrong guy or went overboard with the collateral damage. Violence is easy to start and harder than hell to stop, or even control..... sort of like fire.
So we picked people we trusted to use good judgement and tasked them with it, and that was all fine until we lost faith and confidence in those people.

So now we have to figure out what we're going to do about that, and while we're doing that, someone has to keep the vermin under control, in the meantime.

Bruce Daniels has another thread going that says "Drop Acid" so there's that. :dunno:

He can't fathom why people who can't call the police deserve justice, though. They do.

It's always conservatives who start this topic.

They're an easily agitated bunch. Yet they never actually do anything.
I love how bed wetting liberals talk sometimes.

We're the "easily agitated bunch", as long as you ignore how they riot when Ann Coulter speaks at Berkeley University just as an example, there are many other instances when violence and destruction have taken place when public gatherings we have had are met with violent clashes from Queen Antifa's minions.

We're the "easily agitated bunch", as long as you never criticize their meat puppet faggot messiah who presided over 8 years of a stagnant economy, increased islamic jihadi aggression and actual conquest of territory, global malaise of markets, increased racial conflict and strife, a deterioration of our culture and complete corruption of our federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies.

We're the "easily agitated bunch", as long as you do not resist taking part in shit like gay weddings or believe that men in beards prancing around in a dress shouldn't be in a women's rest room.

We're the "easily agitated bunch", as long as you ignore how we have tolerated the removal of historical monuments, religious symbols, cultural traditions and virtues.

These sniveling pukes ought to be thanking God we believe in Him, otherwise we would have done something decades ago and they would not exist. I do not oppose abortion because we have to have a means to rid ourselves of malignant leftwing genetic garbage.

It's always conservatives who start this topic.

They're an easily agitated bunch. Yet they never actually do anything.
I love how bed wetting liberals talk sometimes.

We're the "easily agitated bunch", as long as you ignore how they riot when Ann Coulter speaks at Berkeley University just as an example, there are many other instances when violence and destruction have taken place when public gatherings we have had are met with violent clashes from Queen Antifa's minions.

We're the "easily agitated bunch", as long as you never criticize their meat puppet faggot messiah who presided over 8 years of a stagnant economy, increased islamic jihadi aggression and actual conquest of territory, global malaise of markets, increased racial conflict and strife, a deterioration of our culture and complete corruption of our federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies.

We're the "easily agitated bunch", as long as you do not resist taking part in shit like gay weddings or believe that men in beards prancing around in a dress shouldn't be in a women's rest room.

We're the "easily agitated bunch", as long as you ignore how we have tolerated the removal of historical monuments, religious symbols, cultural traditions and virtues.

These sniveling pukes ought to be thanking God we believe in Him, otherwise we would have done something decades ago and they would not exist. I do not oppose abortion because we have to have a means to rid ourselves of malignant leftwing genetic garbage.

Yup, you sound very agitated.

Forum List

Back