Predictably, Trump shifts to "rigged election" - What's next?

What's next? The soon to be alt-right Trump Channel crying about a rigged election for the next 20 years.

Really? So the 33 elections systems run by Republicans are rigged?

Ahhh, the sweet, sweet smell of desperation...

Your ignorance is amusing. But if you weren't ignorant, you wouldn't be a liberal.

Wow, that's pithy. 33 of the 50 states election systems are run by Republicans. The GOP is "rigging" the election against Trump?

Seriously? Are you really that stupid?

Again with the non substantive post. Please, by all means, explain why that question makes me "stupid" and "ignorant". Do be specific.

It's ignorant because you are ignorant of the way those elections are run, and ignorant of the methods of fraud. It's stupid because you refuse to think or learn.

Got it? I doubt it.

I know exactly how they are run. I've worked in an elections office since 2006.

And you're still not being specific. I guess 'cause ya got nothin'

Your ignorance is amusing. But if you weren't ignorant, you wouldn't be a liberal.

Wow, that's pithy. 33 of the 50 states election systems are run by Republicans. The GOP is "rigging" the election against Trump?

Again with the non substantive post. Please, by all means, explain why that question makes me "stupid" and "ignorant". Do be specific.

It's ignorant because you are ignorant of the way those elections are run, and ignorant of the methods of fraud. It's stupid because you refuse to think or learn.

Got it? I doubt it.

I'm not being specific because it takes effort and I know by your posts that you are either too stubborn to ever admit you are wrong or too stupid to understand. I don't like wasting my time. There are hints to the truth and to what I'm referring to in my posts but you aren't smart enough to see it. For instance, there is a very important "and" in there that you missed. Perhaps you will understand, but I doubt it.

Again, if you’re going to rig the election, why would you also not rig the Senatorial elections at the same time?

Got it? I doubt it.

This last summer we saw the GOP trying to rig the system in Colorado against Trump, we saw Deb Wasserman behind the scenes via email cheating to get Berny out..
Nah.. too much is at stake now...not to cheat

It is good that after 16 years people are acknowledging that Gore probably won the presidency..

Forum List

Back