Predictably, Trump shifts to "rigged election" - What's next?

After reading posts around the board and listening to a couple of just-this-side-of-suicidal Sean Hannity callers, I'm working on a theory.

In this theory, the traditional Christian (Pence) conservatives and pinko commie RINO (Ryan) Republicans will continue on, trying to make their case, willing to (Trigger Warning here) work with/cooperate with Democrats on some issues to move the country forward.

The Trumpsters, now absolutely convinced that THE ONLY REASON Trump lost was because of the media, will abandon all television news (including that fucking commie FOX) and withdraw entirely to the internet, their own little political/virtual Safe Space in which they can exclusively imbibe (and, of course, completely agree with) "news" websites such as WND, Breitbart, NewsMax and NewsBusters.

So then - I hope you're still with me here, it gets better -- this will lead to an intensifying of the already hyper-dense Echo Chamber that has caused the party to spin completely off the rails. Denser, deeper, denser, deeper, louder, brighter, until the Chamber itself creates a SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLE through which this group immediately passes, and on into another dimension entirely.

It will be in this dimension that Trump abolishes all government and the people can have all the "freedom" and "liberty" they want, a place where you're truly on your own, fuck off.

Anyway, I'm working on that theory.

Black_Holes_-_Monsters_in_Space.jpg

trjsyjxgf.jpg

Ever been to the Phil Jayhan project? Google him and look at what he created. Its an alternate universe where nobody died on 9/11....

Are you pontificating something like that?
Huh?

As campaign stumbles, Donald Trump again pushes "rigged" election claims - CBS News

It was predicted several times here - he sees what's coming and is making excuses three weeks out. So that's going to be the meme after the election for the Trumpsters.

I can understand why Democrats from coast to coast are doing the Happy Dance, but we really do need two strong, serious parties.

Does the GOP become a regional party going forward, or is there a way to fix this? And how long would that take?

And what do Trump and his fans do from here?

Now that Trump has raised the issue he gets to provide his evidence of voter fraud at the next debate

As campaign stumbles, Donald Trump again pushes "rigged" election claims - CBS News

It was predicted several times here - he sees what's coming and is making excuses three weeks out. So that's going to be the meme after the election for the Trumpsters.

I can understand why Democrats from coast to coast are doing the Happy Dance, but we really do need two strong, serious parties.

Does the GOP become a regional party going forward, or is there a way to fix this? And how long would that take?

Now that Trump has raised the issue he gets to provide his evidence of voter fraud at the next debate
I haven't paid a great deal of attention to that stuff, but as I understand it, the foundation appears to be media bias, not traditional voter fraud.

Could be wrong.

There could be a little traction there, if he presented it properly (har har), but I don't think it matters at this point.

I haven't paid a great deal of attention to that stuff, but as I understand it, the foundation appears to be media bias, not traditional voter fraud.

Could be wrong.

There could be a little traction there, if he presented it properly (har har), but I don't think it matters at this point.

Given Trumps behavior, it is hard to claim media bias for reporting it

Could be wrong.

Given Trumps behavior, it is hard to claim media bias for reporting it
Yes, he's made it easy for them.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a duck. There is plenty of evidence out there to support Trump's belief that the election is rigged.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a duck. There is plenty of evidence out there to support Trump's belief that the election is rigged.
Are you saying it's rigged by the media, or from within the voting/electoral system? Or both?

Yes, but those who are already convinced that Hillary is better won't want to look at the evidence. I've already read the leaks of memo's where the Hillary campaign met with the press. It's on record. If you don't believe it, then you just aren't paying attention, or you don't care. It's not an empty claim. At this point, it isn't about proving it, it's about making people understand, and somefolks just don't want to, or can't be made to understand.

Its-easier-to-fool-people-than-to-convince-them-that-they-have-been-fooled..jpg

quote-it-is-difficult-to-get-a-man-to-understand-something-when-his-salary-depends-upon-his-not-upton-sinclair-171706.jpg

Yes, but those who are already convinced that Hillary is better won't want to look at the evidence. I've already read the leaks of memo's where the Hillary campaign met with the press. It's on record. If you don't believe it, then you just aren't paying attention, or you don't care. It's not an empty claim. At this point, it isn't about proving it, it's about making people understand, and somefolks just don't want to, or can't be made to understand.

Its-easier-to-fool-people-than-to-convince-them-that-they-have-been-fooled..jpg

quote-it-is-difficult-to-get-a-man-to-understand-something-when-his-salary-depends-upon-his-not-upton-sinclair-171706.jpg
What happened when they met with the press?

Are you saying it's rigged by the media, or from within the voting/electoral system? Or both?

Not sure how the media can "rig" it, I know they have a great influence on it. It's more about election fraud and tampering.

Not sure how the media can "rig" it, I know they have a great influence on it. It's more about election fraud and tampering.
Yeah, the media can "rig" it in its own way by playing favorites - particularly by ignoring damaging news about one candidate.

O'Keefe's video is pretty interesting, though, that's more of the traditional fraud.

Really? So the 33 elections systems run by Republicans are rigged?

Ahhh, the sweet, sweet smell of desperation...

Your ignorance is amusing. But if you weren't ignorant, you wouldn't be a liberal.

Your ignorance is amusing. But if you weren't ignorant, you wouldn't be a liberal.

Wow, that's pithy. 33 of the 50 states election systems are run by Republicans. The GOP is "rigging" the election against Trump?

Wow, that's pithy. 33 of the 50 states election systems are run by Republicans. The GOP is "rigging" the election against Trump?

Seriously? Are you really that stupid?

Again with the non substantive post. Please, by all means, explain why that question makes me "stupid" and "ignorant". Do be specific.

Again with the non substantive post. Please, by all means, explain why that question makes me "stupid" and "ignorant". Do be specific.

It's ignorant because you are ignorant of the way those elections are run, and ignorant of the methods of fraud. It's stupid because you refuse to think or learn.

Got it? I doubt it.

Forum List

Back