Prediction for Nov. 2016

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
The Republican Party will control the Senate, the H. of Rep. and the White House on Jan 20, 2017. The reason is simple, mass murders have created the Great Wedge Issue, and single issue voters will not support Democratic candidates for the simple reason that they will believe the D's will take their guns.

It matters not that the Republican Party will soon have greater control of the Supreme Court, since the new President will likely have several appointments, and as a result the goal of creating an Oligarchy will be met, and America will further decline into a nation ruled by a power elite ready; an elite willing and able to remake our nation into a Plutocracy.

Consider the consequences to you and your family, when the EPA, FDA, etc. and progressive taxation has been eliminated, and replaced by unregulated, lassiez faire capitalism. When each state makes their own rules/laws, rules and laws written by and signed by members of the power elite.

Of course this exists today, but once the power transfer is complete it will last until the regime falls and those who have read history understand the fall will not be easy, short or non violent.

I tend to agree. The public at large is slowly coming to terms with the evilness that is Hillary. As usual, she will completely flame out and be an "also ran" while the republican candidate will easily defeat her worthless ass.

Hillary - just another footnote in history.

You are vastly overestimating the long-term lifespan of individual political events on electoral issues. See here. You are also vastly overestimating how much change a single election will have. Filibusters and party moderates prevent nearly as much change as you are predicting.

The Republican Party will control the Senate, the H. of Rep. and the White House on Jan 20, 2017.

I'm curious, if someone offered to bet you $25 on whether your quoted statement will be true, would you take it?

I tend to agree. The public at large is slowly coming to terms with the evilness that is Hillary. As usual, she will completely flame out and be an "also ran" while the republican candidate will easily defeat her worthless ass.

Hillary - just another footnote in history.

Can you define what "easily defeat" means? Is that something like get 55% of the popular vote?

The Republican Party will control the Senate, the H. of Rep. and the White House on Jan 20, 2017. The reason is simple, mass murders have created the Great Wedge Issue, and single issue voters will not support Democratic candidates for the simple reason that they will believe the D's will take their guns.

It matters not that the Republican Party will soon have greater control of the Supreme Court, since the new President will likely have several appointments, and as a result the goal of creating an Oligarchy will be met, and America will further decline into a nation ruled by a power elite ready; an elite willing and able to remake our nation into a Plutocracy.

Consider the consequences to you and your family, when the EPA, FDA, etc. and progressive taxation has been eliminated, and replaced by unregulated, lassiez faire capitalism. When each state makes their own rules/laws, rules and laws written by and signed by members of the power elite.

Of course this exists today, but once the power transfer is complete it will last until the regime falls and those who have read history understand the fall will not be easy, short or non violent.
Funny how not long ago you people said the conservatives were dying off and would never be heard from again.

But I do hope you're correct in your prediction. Because that would mean we could get back to being the USA as it was designed to be. Before the rules and laws passed by the power elites and the democrats messed it up so bad. Enjoy the fall from grace. I certainly will enjoy watching you get set back 100+ years.

But I do hope you're correct in your prediction. Because that would mean we could get back to being the USA as it was designed to be. Before the rules and laws passed by the power elites and the democrats messed it up so bad. Enjoy the fall from grace. I certainly will enjoy watching you get set back 100+ years.

How likely do you think OP's prediction that after the next election the Republicans will control the House, Senate and Presidency is?

I predict that Donald Trump will win 50 out of the 57 states, and become President. Then ISIS will disband out of fear of our newly elected leader. Then CK will sell USMB to Judicial Review.

I'll make a bet. If my predictions are wrong I will stop posting on USMB.

How likely do you think OP's prediction that after the next election the Republicans will control the House, Senate and Presidency is?
I think the odds are pretty good right now.

Dems will keep the White House b/c the GOP has a completely uninspiring stable of nominees, take back the Senate as there are 24 GOP seats up for grabs, and gain seats in the House but not enough to win it.

Anything to diminish and marginalize democrats. There is no price too high to pay in order to purge the country of the democrat evil.

I agree that Republicans will win the elections but I think the change we'll see is dependent on whether Republicans have the majority that the Democrats had when Obama took office. If Hillary gets the nomination I believe the Republicans may have a chance at those numbers.

I think the odds are pretty good right now.

Same question for you then essentially: if someone offered to make you a $25 bet on whether this will happen, would you take it?

Consider the consequences? Whoa, prosperity like we havent seen since the 1890s. Technological and medical advancements that will make us even more the leading nation in the world. A standard of living that will have Swiss citizens trying to sneak across the Canadian border to live here.
Wow, for a brief minute I thought it could even happen.
But the GOP will win the Presidential election, no question.

Right now all the data available to us shows Hillary having an advantage in the election. None of the GOP candidates are particularly good, hence why they all tie each other so often.

Polling certainly says that Hillary is leading them all.

Right now all the data available to us shows Hillary having an advantage in the election. None of the GOP candidates are particularly good, hence why they all tie each other so often.

You bet on that.
Hillary has 100% name recognitio and 45% approval. You dnt win elections with those numbers and she has nowhere to go but down.

I hope Rand Paul wins but I wouldn't put money on it. He makes too much sense to be elected by the senseless.

Wow, people think it's a dangerous would and we should be able to protect ourselves rather than just hoping government will do it for us. LOL, and you think that's a bad thing...

With clowns like you behind her, how can she lose?

The greatest thing she has done for mankind was to stop wearing skirts and go to pant suits, I can tolerate her now

Forum List

Back