Prepare for the next crash: Trump, Goldman Sachs, and the SEC

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Trump does not give a crap about the working man, despite they gave him the narrowest victory in presidential history ever, with 77 thousand votes total in three states.

Sachs is in his pocket and he sucks Sachs collective dick.

Trump Nominee Jay Clayton Will Be the Most Conflicted SEC Chair Ever America's incoming top cop on finance is literally married to industry

Taibbi: Trump Pick Jay Clayton Will Be Most Conflicted SEC Chair Ever

Let's see if our pretend and wannabee libertarians and psuedo-anarchists support the pick.

While a stock market crash is possible, I have faith on the human trait of greed. The "working man" doesn't have millions, much less billions, of dollars invested at Goldman Sachs, blue chip stocks and the other areas which would take a beating in a "crash". There are a lot of rich people who, literally, have the assets to take action against any person or any group which would do something as stupid as cause a market crash.

My advice to those who fear a major global depression is it invest in "canned food and shotguns." Toilet paper is a good idea too. ;)

The "experts" have been predicting a "crash" since mid February of last year. The S&P is up over 29% since then.

The "experts" don't know shit, and partisans know even less.

The "experts" have been predicting a "crash" since mid February of last year. The S&P is up over 29% since then.

Oh it will crash at some point, it always does...then it recovers...until it crashes again.

Then repeat

Trump does not give a crap about the working man, despite they gave him the narrowest victory in presidential history ever, with 77 thousand votes total in three states.

Trump Nominee Jay Clayton Will Be the Most Conflicted SEC Chair Ever America's incoming top cop on finance is literally married to industry

Let's see if our pretend and wannabee libertarians and psuedo-anarchists support the pick.

Jake, you sound like a Hillary supporter

1) The "experts" in this case are partisans.....or professional fear-mongers. Either way, they are certainly seeking to profit off their spreading fear of a market crash. They're the type to scream "market crash" at every blip in the market including standard market corrections.

2) Adding to my previous post, there is a saying that "the most dangerous man in the world is one with nothing to lose". Turning that maxim on its head "the least dangerous person in the world is the one with the most to lose". Rich people will do whatever it takes to maintain their riches. They have far more to lose than working Americans.

Jake, you sound like a Hillary supporter

No no,he was a McMullin supporter ;) :lmao:

Those of you who have nothing to lose because you have nothing :lol: don't care, but untold millions are going to be hurt again because of pro "free market" policies that hurt everyone but the super rich. The right wings of the GOP caused the 1929 Depression and the 2008-2009 Great Recession with compliant presidents signing bad legislation.

We made out very well last time, and will do better this time.

If you silly posters get hurt, PM here, and I can "help" you. :)

Another fakey rubber room thread.

renfield-1.jpg

Fakey sucks authoritarian collectivist cock.
He does seem to hate non-collectivist Americans. :D
If you mean "free market" and libertarian goonies, no, I don't hate you. You all are just too stupid to understand your policies hurt more people than they help.

Oh it will crash at some point, it always does...then it recovers...until it crashes again.

Then repeat
Yep, and over time, it goes up nicely.

And those who think they can time it are loopy. A recent study by a company called DALBAR indicates that the average "active" investor has realized only a 3.49% return over the last 20 years, less than half the market.

There's an investing strategy called the "Odd Lot Theory". It essentially says look at what everyone else is doing and do the opposite.

:laugh:

Then repeat
Yep, and over time, it goes up nicely.

And those who think they can time it are loopy. A recent study by a company called DALBAR indicates that the average "active" investor has realized only a 3.49% return over the last 20 years, less than half the market.

There's an investing strategy called the "Odd Lot Theory". It essentially says look at what everyone else is doing and do the opposite.

:laugh:

Interesting...3% is anemic

Those of you who have nothing to lose because you have nothing :lol: don't care, but untold millions are going to be hurt again because of pro "free market" policies that hurt everyone but the super rich. The right wings of the GOP caused the 1929 Depression and the 2008-2009 Great Recession with compliant presidents signing bad legislation.

The right wings of the GOP caused the 1929 Depression and the 2008-2009 Great Recession with compliant presidents signing bad legislation.

Sounds awful!! Can you give any specific examples of this "bad legislation" that caused the crashes?

The right wings of the GOP caused the 1929 Depression and the 2008-2009 Great Recession with compliant presidents signing bad legislation.

Sounds awful!! Can you give any specific examples of this "bad legislation" that caused the crashes?

The Community Reinvestment Act comes to mind for partial blame of the 2008 recession. Clinton's HUD Secretary Cuomo put it on steroids and banks were rewarded for putting out loans to high risk applicants. Imagine the surprise when the high risk loans defaulted....not

While you may be blinded by partisan politics, I'm sure most people understand the common sense logic of how wealth is made in this country.

5znybk.jpg

I'm jumping on this bandwagon! All of Jakes predictions in the past have been spot on!

While you may be blinded by partisan politics, I'm sure most people understand the common sense logic of how wealth is made in this country.

5znybk.jpg
We are not talking about how wealth is made, but about rather how recessions and depressions are creating. History is a good thing. Try reading it.

Forum List

Back