Preparing for violence with Trump impending Indictment in NY

Fr3Kr3AaEAEYktE

I doubt jail would be involved? But leaving it to Trump, he'll back himself in to a corner jail cell. Most defendants would simply cop a plea, with no jail time... But, we are dealing with a crazy man, who thinks billionaires like him, should always be above the Law....

I wish this were not being brought up now.... He broke this campaign finance law and cheated in the 2016 election.... 7 years ago! But DOJ rules for 4 years gives the President a pass on any crimes, till out of office....

Sigh....

Donald Trump has claimed that he is the victim of a “witch hunt” and “political persecution” as he faces charges of falsifying business records in New York.
But as MSNBC’s Mehdi Hasan pointed out on Sunday night, no one has tried to prosecute ― and threatened to prosecute ― political rivals quite like Trump himself.

Hasan set out to name everyone Trump has threatened to jail in just 60 seconds, from Hillary Clinton to Snoop Dogg.
He made it, too ... but only barely:

This guy named all the people donald threatened to lock up when he was president. The list of people is long. It took him 60 seconds to name all the political rivals of Trump's that he threatened to lock up.

While this may be irrelevant to the political realities, I would wager that not one Leftist in ten could explain exactly what it is that Candidate Trump did that was illegal, and why it deserves incarceration.

Tangentially, how can anyone prove that the sole reason to pay off the Slut was to protect his political aspirations. Seriously?

With all the "crimes" that Lefties have been claiming Trump did for the past 8 years, this is what they come up with? Gimmeafukkinbreak.
Wow!
This post sure didn't age well did it?
:laughing0301:

If he's indicted, expect a powder keg to go off. People need to take to the streets if this happens. This is a witch hunt to prevent him from becoming president again.
Whatever happened with this?
34 indictments and I didn't see even one powder keg go off.
Not even a fizzle.
Maybe it's time to send in the buffalo horn boy again!
RELEASE THE KRAKEN!
:laughing0301:

No. Going after something as petty as Hillary's emails was a witch hunt to prevent her from being POTUS.

Yes this is about discrediting him and preventing him from being president again but we aren't making any of it up.

For god sakes man. Sidney Powell, Trump's laywer, was caught on tape in the middle of the night hacking into electronic voting machines in a heavily republican district. What was that all about?

Fox News even privately say Trump's a piece of shit. And you're still suggesting he's not? For fuck sakes!

You guys insist on him running? I don't think a felony disqualifies you from being president. So you can relax. But if Trump is going to run again, he's going to be held accountable for all his crimes.

This isn't on Trump but Trump Corporation was just found guilty of tax fraud/evasion. Are you okay with that?
Trump's foundation and university were frauds. That's okay with you?
Trump was and probably is again hiring illegals.
Illegal call to Georgia
Illegal call to Ukraine
Hush money to Stormy

If you still make him the GOP nominee, at least the general public won't vote for such a scoundral.
I prefer my presidential candidates NOT be rapists with multiple felony convictions.

Trump is none of those things.

He is ALL of those things. He brags about all of the stuff he's gotten away with up until now.

Three of the women he "grabbed by the pussy" all got up in court and confirmed the stuff he bragged about doing on the Access Hollywood tape.

He was in the middle of a $100 million fraud trial when he was elected President.

American banks stopped lending to him in the year 2000.

He is ALL of those things. He brags about all of the stuff he's gotten away with up until now.
Three of the women he "grabbed by the pussy" all got up in court and confirmed the stuff he bragged about doing on the Access Hollywood tape.
He was in the middle of a $100 million fraud trial when he was elected President.
American banks stopped lending to him in the year 2000.
LIAR.

List the multiple felony convictions, dumbass.

Forum List

Back