Preparing for violence with Trump impending Indictment in NY

336536956_1331552524352138_1588365393573714776_n.jpg

trump meme
50-years from now they will be studying Trump:

Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. FBI operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!! Now the Soros DA in NYC is going to indict Trump for a non-crime.

Trump is crying wolf and trying to fundraise off it.
I doubt he's crying wolf --- it's true enough the leftists have been trying to put him in jail because he might win what they want for themselves.

It is true somebody is trying to fundraise in his name, however. I just got a supposedly Trump email in a protected account that I'm normally able to keep clean of this kind of thing, I don't know how they got the address, but they did. ANYONE can raise money in Trump's name and then just keep it all, you realize. We had a situation in the 2016 election where they had a box to check if you wanted them to take the amount contributed out of your bank every month ------ then what they do is click that box themselves and if challenged, say you did it. My husband got caught on that with someone claiming to be fundraising for Trump and I got caught by that failed Wikipedia news media venture. We both got it stopped, but of course we never got the money back. Now I only contribute to anything via written check.

You can keep the work boots, I'm gonna loot the hair weave store, then burn it to the ground in memory of George Floyd.

Then me and the boys are gonna go get some Church's Fried Chicken and 40 ounce bottles of Olde English malt liquor and fire our Hi-Points in the air.
Why don't cha just get some canisters of Nitrous Oxide. Ain't that what youse guy do to get high?

Why don't cha just get some canisters of Nitrous Oxide. Ain't that what youse guy do to get high?

Never tried it. My idea of getting high would be drinking a sixpack and pissing all over Joe Biden's grave.

Oh...wait. He ain't dead yet? I can wait.

Forum List

Back