Preparing for violence with Trump impending Indictment in NY

That doesn't absolve the fact that a US Senator illegally took documents out of the White House and to his homes and even a college that the Chinese were contributing money to.

No one said it did. But at least Biden didn't pretend it was "no big deal", lie abut it, or refuse to cooperate with the FBI or the NA.

Trump has been working very hard to get himself arrested and it's happened. He thinks it'll help him get more votes if he can play victim. It worked in the Impeachments. That's because the big donors and right wing media stood by him.

That's not happening now. Telling people to fight for him when he's arrested is not goiong to endear him to any of the right wing donor/media support network. He didn't really deliver for them when he was in office. And he's more trouble than he's worth. Time to pay the piper, Donnie.

Nobody wants an unstable old crackpot in office. Donald Trump is batshit crazy and senile. Nobody is interested in the "Revenge Tour".

Which you didn’t understand.
oh i did…moreover one of their business partners discussed it.

i’m sure this wasn’t covered by your propagandist in your dembot cult

heck you all thought it was russian disinformation until hunter finally came clean recently

oh i did…moreover one of their business partners discussed it.

i’m sure this wasn’t covered by your propagandist in your dembot cult

heck you all thought it was russian disinformation until hunter finally came clean recently
10% of what exactly?

Do you honestly believe anyone would be the first to try a former president in the way you suggest?

Just going by what's being reported. Both Bragg and James campaigned on getting Trump and it appears Bragg is inventing legal theories to try to keep that promise. If only the commies in NY went after with violent criminals with such zeal. But I guess that wouldn't satisfy their TDS.

I don’t think they’ll be violence, but hope for the best and prepare for the worst

I think Trump should be allowed to get away with this crime, though there is likely more to it than campaign finance fraud/cheating.... It's so trivial compare to his other wrong doings being investigated imo....

And what should be done with the congresscritters that used public funds to execute NDAs to pay off their whores and keep their secrets? At least Trump used his own money.

of the money. geez man this was wildly reported. you have shown a great willingness to be willfully blind and stay ignorant
Who’s money?

See. I knew you didn’t understand the story.

No one said it did. But at least Biden didn't pretend it was "no big deal", lie abut it, or refuse to cooperate with the FBI or the NA.

Trump has been working very hard to get himself arrested and it's happened. He thinks it'll help him get more votes if he can play victim. It worked in the Impeachments. That's because the big donors and right wing media stood by him.

That's not happening now. Telling people to fight for him when he's arrested is not goiong to endear him to any of the right wing donor/media support network. He didn't really deliver for them when he was in office. And he's more trouble than he's worth. Time to pay the piper, Donnie.

Nobody wants an unstable old crackpot in office. Donald Trump is batshit crazy and senile. Nobody is interested in the "Revenge Tour".

Speak for yourself and not us Americans. Yes, I want to see a revenge tour like never before. I want to see the Nazis stopped and behind bars where they belong. I want to see Hunter in jail and another cell next to him the day Dementia is out of office.

In N.Y. State a misdemeanor.... For the most part...

but the Trump .org committed other crimes connected thru a coverup.... The way the Hush money was paid on the Trump .org books was illegal and a crime as well....
careless thinks that she’s the judge, prosecutor, the jury and maybe an executioner all rolled into one. Pre-trial.

Forum List

Back