Preparing for violence with Trump impending Indictment in NY

The news is reporting law enforcement, are preparing for violence and civil unrest for when and if, the NY DA announces his indictment against Trump.

Law enforcement agencies at the local, state, and federal levels are preparing for the possibility that former President Donald Trump may be indicted as early as next week

IF, in fact there was a State campaign violation, the 5 year statute of limitations has expired. Also Bragg is trying to elevate the charge to a felony by prosecuting an ambiguous federal statute, which he has no authority to do. Any decent judge would throw any such charges out and sanction Bragg for malicious prosecution.

IF, in fact there was a State campaign violation, the 5 year statute of limitations has expired. Also Bragg is trying to elevate the charge to a felony by prosecuting an ambiguous federal statute, which he has no authority to do. Any decent judge would throw any such charges out and sanction Bragg for malicious prosecution.

Do you honestly believe anyone would be the first to try a former president in the way you suggest?

Fine.
You’re a bitch who begs other grown men for readily available information. :gay:

You claimed Trump was a criminal. Unlike you I can think for myself.

You're so fucking stupid you can't come up with one crime, yet you parrot what your masters tell you.

Open wide little birdy.....

Trump has enough money he can sue bragg under a Civil Rico.

He should. Bankrupt the corrupt piece of shit

You're so fucking stupid you can't come up with one crime, yet you parrot what your masters tell you.

West, I'm surprised that you not only TALK to Starskey and Lurch, but that you were expecting an actual, conscious, sentient, cogent and rational adult answer!

You'd have far better chances growing corn and rice in the Sahara or Atacama Desert.

West, I'm surprised that you not only TALK to Starskey and Lurch, but that you were expecting an actual, conscious, sentient, cogent and rational adult answer!

You'd have far better chances growing corn and rice in the Sahara or Atacama Desert.

Stinky Munch was drunk. I told him to go to bed and sleep it off, but he's probably passed out and drooling on the carpet by now.

If the commies decide to go that route, the first thing Congress should do that very second is announce the preparations for articles of impeachment against Dementia.

Folks...don't be so gullible.

Nothing will come of this. It's a distraction and those of you who swallow the lure every time should have your IQ checked.

It's just the idea of the commies trying to pull a stunt like this. Tell me.......what would happen if the Republicans did this BS to DumBama? It wouldn't be because of the outcome, there would be riots across the country like with Floyd just for making any feeble attempt that attacked their beloved leader.

oh no no no.... The jan 6th story and the Mara Lago stories are moving full stream ahead...

today a judge ruled that a Trump Lawyer involved in the Mara Lago document case has to testify before the grand jury without attorney client privilege because a crime was involved....

If Trump is in trouble over the Mar-A-Lago stupidity, Dementia is in real trouble since he took documents as a Senator.

Actually, it's been in the main stream press for quite a while....back when Michael Cohen was being investigated and charged, the illegal means in which Cohen and Stormy were paid came out....

I just forgot about it....

Tonight, the talk hosts are speculating about the other crime that could be attached to the campaign finance illegal doings..... the other guess was obstruction of justice somehow.....?

The New York prosecutor had convened a grand jury....

I don't believe you convene Grand Juries for misdemeanor charges....

Something more, has to be going on imo.

There always is something more going on with Nazis.

Bannon nailed it.

“If they indict [Trump] on this, all of it but, the 1st one particularly this Stormy Daniels situation — the primary ends right there. He’s the Republican nominee and I guarantee you, he will win the presidency.” -Steve Bannon

Open season on every fascist infesting America, for very very real!

You are painting huge bullseyes on selves if you do, this will very likely be the trigger event, you will not be happy fascists in aftermath having provoked war, and nobody will be defending you, we are the armed forces, you are just sexual deviants!!
When are you going to stop threatening people?

The news is reporting law enforcement, are preparing for violence and civil unrest for when and if, the NY DA announces his indictment against Trump.

Law enforcement agencies at the local, state, and federal levels are preparing for the possibility that former President Donald Trump may be indicted as early as next week

THEY'VE GOT HIM THIS TIME

THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN

lolz

If Trump is in trouble over the Mar-A-Lago stupidity, Dementia is in real trouble since he took documents as a Senator.
Trump is still holding on to things that he hasn't turned over....and is obstructing....

Joe and Mike complied....though those two should be smacked for taking Top Secret Documents home with them!!!

Forum List

Back