Pres. Trump doesn't want a dog

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Trump says dog ownership in White House feels 'phony,' calls out Obama for having one

I can understand his point, he doesn't have time for a dog.
But he does have staff to take care of any dogs.

The WH however is Dog Heaven- lots of cars to chase, lots of toilets to drink from.

I think President Trump should adopt 2 or 3 dozen pit bulls from the local shelter and just let them run the WH lawn. The President can spread copies of the NY Times and Washington Post on the floor of the WH for the dogs to do their business.

Sorry bout that,

1. I don't have a dog either.
  2. Dogs make their owners dumb.
  3. That is factual.
  4. Dogs are ok if you're dumb already.
  5. Dogs are usually very loyal.
  6. Even to dumb* people.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The polls said a dog would boost ratings. Trump said no thanks. We know most politicians sell their souls to the polls. Didn't mean to rhyme.

Trump says dog ownership in White House feels 'phony,' calls out Obama for having one

I can understand his point, he doesn't have time for a dog.
But he does have staff to take care of any dogs.

The WH however is Dog Heaven- lots of cars to chase, lots of toilets to drink from.

I think President Trump should adopt 2 or 3 dozen pit bulls from the local shelter and just let them run the WH lawn. The President can spread copies of the NY Times and Washington Post on the floor of the WH for the dogs to do their business.
It is phony.

There is no reason to get a dog for political optics.

I wish more politicians (including Trump) would be more real. Phony shit makes one less trustworthy.

Sorry bout that,

1. I don't have a dog either.
  2. Dogs make their owners dumb.
  3. That is factual.
  4. Dogs are ok if you're dumb already.
  5. Dogs are usually very loyal.
  6. Even to dumb* people.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You probably don't have a dog because they are excellent judges of people, and you might not meet the standards they set.

What a weird thing to bring up.
It is! A lot of people aren't dog people. The Clintons never wanted a dog. Buddy was killed days after the Clintons left the white house. Shitstain obama never wanted a dog either. It's silly to get a dog just to say you got a dog. The secret service has dogs all over the white house. They are the only working and reliable agents there are.

As the wise man said: "If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog".

I would only respect a President that already had a dog. Go camp alone in the Rocky mountains, and take your dog. See who your friends are.

President Trump can get as many dogs to fill a kennel. Or not. It doesn’t really matter either way.

I can’t blame them. They just got Donald Jr. housebroken and who wants to go through that process again so soon?

Forum List

Back