Pres. Trump doesn't want a dog

I ask my dog if Trump should get dog she said I don't fucking care.

Your dog talks to you? That's either one damned smart dog or you need to seek help. Or you can just be like every other dog owner I know of.
My dog is smarter than most of the people who post here.

So is my pet rock. At least when I throw it out there and tell it to stay it always does. Now, if I could only teach it to fetch. Oh, that's right, it taught me how to fetch.
Are you saying your pet rock is smarter than you?

Your dog talks to you? That's either one damned smart dog or you need to seek help. Or you can just be like every other dog owner I know of.

So is my pet rock. At least when I throw it out there and tell it to stay it always does. Now, if I could only teach it to fetch. Oh, that's right, it taught me how to fetch.

Isn't your dog smarter than you? Most cats got it all over their owners. And if Pigs were so smart they wouldn't have been made so tasty.

Isn't your dog smarter than you? Most cats got it all over their owners. And if Pigs were so smart they wouldn't have been made so tasty.
Your the one who said your pet rock taught you something.

Forum List

Back