Pres. Trump doesn't want a dog

President Trump can get as many dogs to fill a kennel. Or not. It doesn’t really matter either way.

The President has a big summit with our friends in North Korea coming up this month. The North Korean people love dogs, I think it could help bridge the difference between our two people.

Trump says dog ownership in White House feels 'phony,' calls out Obama for having one

I can understand his point, he doesn't have time for a dog.
But he does have staff to take care of any dogs.

The WH however is Dog Heaven- lots of cars to chase, lots of toilets to drink from.

I think President Trump should adopt 2 or 3 dozen pit bulls from the local shelter and just let them run the WH lawn. The President can spread copies of the NY Times and Washington Post on the floor of the WH for the dogs to do their business.

I am a dog owner but it takes a lot of time and responsibility. Trump is on the road frequently so he would not be able to dedicate a lot of time to Fido. Bad idea to get one.

Trump says dog ownership in White House feels 'phony,' calls out Obama for having one

The WH however is Dog Heaven- lots of cars to chase, lots of toilets to drink from.

I think President Trump should adopt 2 or 3 dozen pit bulls from the local shelter and just let them run the WH lawn. The President can spread copies of the NY Times and Washington Post on the floor of the WH for the dogs to do their business.
Lmao @ "doesn't have time for a pet".

Are you afraid it will cut into his watch TV in bed time?

President Trump can get as many dogs to fill a kennel. Or not. It doesn’t really matter either way.

The President has a big summit with our friends in North Korea coming up this month. The North Korean people love dogs, I think it could help bridge the difference between our two people.

I bet you could fit all of our friends in Best Korea in a station wagon.

iu

What a weird thing to bring up.
It is! A lot of people aren't dog people. The Clintons never wanted a dog. Buddy was killed days after the Clintons left the white house. Shitstain obama never wanted a dog either. It's silly to get a dog just to say you got a dog. The secret service has dogs all over the white house. They are the only working and reliable agents there are.
Link?

I am a dog owner but it takes a lot of time and responsibility. Trump is on the road frequently so he would not be able to dedicate a lot of time to Fido. Bad idea to get one.

The President does have staff to help him with the responsibility, however- feeding the dogs, laying the newspapers on the floor throughout the WH, etc. If the President got several dogs, they would largely be entertaining themselves out on the WH lawn.

The President does have staff to help him with the responsibility, however- feeding the dogs, laying the newspapers on the floor throughout the WH, etc. If the President got several dogs, they would largely be entertaining themselves out on the WH lawn.

Then they really aren’t his dogs but just a prop.

Sorry bout that,

1. I like dogs a lot, but they do lick thier own assholes.
  2. And that carries over to the owner.
  3. So its really a no brainer, don't have a dog.
  4. They are nasty.
  5. Dogs at the door keep em out I say!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

He doesn't need a dog, he's got Pence.

I ask my dog if Trump should get dog she said I don't fucking care.

Your dog talks to you? That's either one damned smart dog or you need to seek help. Or you can just be like every other dog owner I know of.
My dog is smarter than most of the people who post here.

So is my pet rock. At least when I throw it out there and tell it to stay it always does. Now, if I could only teach it to fetch. Oh, that's right, it taught me how to fetch.

Forum List

Back