Zone1 Preservation of the American type of woman

And yet you are inferior you Roosian Steep Mutt!
real Russians are German-Balts, I don't consider myself Russian in this sense. The German-Balts had matriarchy and tolerance, their women had power. America and the Golden Horde come from a patriarchy where the woman is an adornment and a child, she has her own role in the patriarchy.

real Russians are German-Balts, I don't consider myself Russian in this sense. The German-Balts had matriarchy and tolerance, their women had power. America and the Golden Horde come from a patriarchy where the woman is an adornment and a child, she has her own role in the patriarchy.
How are you still awake Yuri?

Meth?

Anyhoo, learn that women are not property and they should be treated with respect!

How are you still awake Yuri?

Meth?

Anyhoo, learn that women are not property and they should be treated with respect!

And that more than half of them have dogs as pets.

You going to try tax incentives to change that too? LMAO!! You will lose that fight.

Here are some classic American women!

depositphotos_170570804-stock-photo-pretty-brunette-girl-walking-with.jpg

gettyimages-612375108-1024x1024.jpg

And a good actress as well.
Here it should also be noted that in addition to her appearance, she was fantastically charming and bright. This is definitely not a cold European, her face and character is very consistent with the American spirit.

She didn't play, she was so. I think she was killed by the order of leftists

It's a cultural influence.

In RF, they used to drink a lot, it was considered a tradition, and I also drank a lot, because I wanted to be like others, but I never liked it, and I always knew that I was not in danger of alcoholism

Just a zombiefication

Beautiful women who love their pets. That is not zombification. Nor does it compare to being a raging alcoholic.

People often drink to excess in order to escape their lives. People with dogs enjoy their lives more for the love they get from their furry friends.

Here it should also be noted that in addition to her appearance, she was fantastically charming and bright. This is definitely not a cold European, her face and character is very consistent with the American spirit.

She didn't play, she was so. I think she was killed by the order of leftists

And she loved her dogs. You can see that in the pics.

Just think, all those times you dreamed of touching her face, it had been licked by dogs. Now I am fan of kisses from my beloved pets. I am guessing you are not.

Beautiful women who love their pets. That is not zombification.
The behavioral model of a dog is a behavioral model of a craven, a slave, a villain, a pervert and a snatcher. If good girls really loved dogs, they would love anyone who copies their behavior.

btw the word "harrier" just about this dog's behavor

The behavioral model of a dog is a behavioral model of a craven, a slave, a villain, a pervert and a snatcher. If good girls really loved dogs, they would love anyone who copies their behavior.

btw the word "harrier" just about this dog's behavor

But your dream girl loved her dogs.

And more than half the women in America have pets, most are dogs. Will you offer incentives to have them get rid of them?

Forum List

Back