Zone1 Preservation of the American type of woman

You mean you like the "American women" you have seen in movies or on TV. In reality, you dislike American women because they would not bow down to you.
Do you think there are aliens in movies and TV shows? I posted a photo from the beach in Miami, this is not a movie, right?

Do you think there are aliens in movies and TV shows? I posted a photo from the beach in Miami, this is not a movie, right?

Yes, I have seen movies and tv shows with aliens. Although I am not sure why you think that is relevant to the topic.

Oh, so the fact that you posted a pic from the internet you think that proves me wrong? lol I think you have just shown me to be absolutely right.

so say all the losers who do not enjoy the success of women

Success of women? You want all women CEOs to be removed and for women to only be housewives. And you have the audacity to accuse someone else of not enjoying the success of women? lol Too funny!

Are there artificial women in the shooting of CrossFit competitions?

I'm willing to bet there are at least a few women who have had work done.

But the main thing is that you will never see magazine pics of unattractive women. If 50 women are in this crossfit competition, maybe 10 will look like the knockouts you show pics of. 10 will be homely. And the rest will fall somewhere in between.

But you think that because there are pics of beautiful women, that all crossfit women look like that.

I'm willing to bet there are at least a few women who have had work done.

But the main thing is that you will never see magazine pics of unattractive women. If 50 women are in this crossfit competition, maybe 10 will look like the knockouts you show pics of. 10 will be homely. And the rest will fall somewhere in between.

But you think that because there are pics of beautiful women, that all crossfit women look like that.
Apparently it depends on the region. I looked at the Florida beach, there are a lot of fat ones, and within the Los Angeles area, they are slender and pretty.

View attachment 667642
220x330
You want American women to look like pretty, thin celebrities.

This also includes financial incentives. Sometimes a woman cannot be a housewife because the family does not have enough money. When the real right was in power, this was solved in a natural way - by increasing the welfare of households through wage increases and tax cuts.
Build yourself a time machine.

I mean the classical type of the American woman, which is characterized by not-wide hips, small booty, slenderness, and beautiful body shapes, a type similar to the Hispanic and Indian type.

This is the property of the American nation, but due to various demographic processes and the mixing of cultures, this type may disappear. Special measures must be taken to preserve the classic American woman.
BncMnICCEAEO3iI.jpg

Forum List

Back