Zone1 Preservation of the American type of woman

The fashion for dogs is in the same category as the fashion for blondes, this PR has an ethnic connotation. This comes just from the Germans, the ancestors of the Germans lived in the forests and they tamed wolves

In the steppe cultures, these animals have always been considered a symbol of shame and impurity, this is also proved by the vocabulary of languages. Including English. English vocabulary largely inherits from Aryan, through Celtic Latin.

The behavioral model of a dog is a behavioral model of a craven, a slave, a villain, a pervert and a snatcher. If good girls really loved dogs, they would love anyone who copies their behavior.

btw the word "harrier" just about this dog's behavor

I have had dogs all my life. I even worked for a short time at a boarding/training facility. I dare say I have far more experience with them than you do.

And I have never had one that fit your description above, except possibly "snatcher" and that is easily trained out of them. I have eaten many meals in my living room, usually to watch a game or some movie I have been waiting to see. I can leave my plate on the coffee table and go back in the kitchen for something. My dog may drool a little. But he will never touch my plate.

What you describe is stray animals that have learned to fear people. Not dogs who are kept, spoiled and loved. A dog is as loyal and loving an animal as exists in this world.

Brittany knew that.

The fashion for dogs is in the same category as the fashion for blondes, this PR has an ethnic connotation. This comes just from the Germans, the ancestors of the Germans lived in the forests and they tamed wolves

In the steppe cultures, these animals have always been considered a symbol of shame and impurity, this is also proved by the vocabulary of languages. Including English. English vocabulary largely inherits from Aryan, through Celtic Latin.

And many, many American women love their dogs.

So what about it? Will you offer incentives to have them give up their pets?

Will you offer incentives to have them give up their pets?
What I said above is already a good incentive. Another incentive may be respect for neighbors and others. The main incentive will be to restore order and return to the American tradition, where cows and cowboys were valued and not smelly dogs.

What I said above is already a good incentive. Another incentive may be respect for neighbors and others. The main incentive will be to restore order and return to the American tradition, where cows and cowboys were valued and not smelly dogs.

Another reason you should stay in Russia. In the US we value the loyalty and love of our dogs. Numerous people walk their dogs in our neighborhood. They pick up any poop their dogs drop, and many times people stop to talk to them and compliment them on their beautiful pets.

And if you think dogs are smelly (they aren't), you should be around a herd of cattle and the sweaty men who herd them.

So you won't be advocating financial and employment incentives to get rid of dogs?

Will you still off the incentives to get women to stay at home if they have a dog?

btw When did the word "cowardice" appear in English? This is a fraud. The cow is a brave animal. The bull always goes forward in battle, it is a symbol of American sports teams, a symbol of perseverance and the will to win, a symbol of the male style of fighting and playing. Chicago bulls and so on. Only the last idiot would think that a cow is cowardly.

I agree with the OP that large blubberous arses are not attractive. But remember, one or two hundred years ago, the "Rubenesque" (a.k.a fat) woman was the apex of beauty.

True. There was also a time when having a tan was not fashionable, especially on women. The ultra pale skin was a sign of aristocracy.

btw When did the word "cowardice" appear in English? This is a fraud. The cow is a brave animal. The bull always goes forward in battle, it is a symbol of American sports teams, a symbol of perseverance and the will to win, a symbol of the male style of fighting and playing. Chicago bulls and so on. Only the last idiot would think that a cow is cowardly.

LMAO!! When I was 10 or 12 years old I would chase my grandfather's cows. They always ran.

If they always stand and fight, why do they stampede when they get spooked? Do you think the entire herd if running TOWARDS what scared them?

And if they are so brave, how can cowboys herd them? They do not use weapons or whips. They hollar and may wave their hats. That is all. But the cows certainly run from them.

Oh, and there used to be a sport of pitting a bull and a bear against each other. The bear always won. Usually with one blow between the eyes.

If the system gets in order, all negative tendencies will die by themselves.

It is funny that your idea of "order" revolves around making you comfortable, removing your insecurities, and everyone else should just follow along.

Yeah, America is not for you

There was also a time when having a tan was not fashionable, especially on women. The ultra pale skin was a sign of aristocracy.
And then the Great Revolution came and overthrew the villainous slave order of these descendants of the Frankish nobility.

The word aristocracy does not fit well here, these are the descendants of the nobility, monetary plebeian power. Aristocrats are the Aryan military elits

And then the Great Revolution came and overthrew the villainous slave order of these descendants of the Frankish nobility.

The word aristocracy does not fit well here, these are the descendants of the nobility, monetary plebeian power. Aristocrats are the Aryan military elits

Look up the definition of "aristocracy". The word fit perfectly.

I'm headed to bed. You just keep thinking about Brittany and her sweet puppies. I bet she even let them sleep on her bed.

I'm pretty sure she would laugh at your descriptions of dogs. She certainly would have had nothing to do with you.

Forum List

Back