Zone1 Preservation of the American type of woman

LMAO!! When I was 10 or 12 years old I would chase my grandfather's cows. They always ran.
I have not seen this. Cows are usually driven with whips. Rings are put on bulls, an adult man will be afraid to joke with a bull. This is fucking nonsense. Cows are brave animals, this is a symbol of courage. Dogs are bloody cowardly, even fighting dogs run when they see resistance. Wolves are afraid of people too

Look up the definition of "aristocracy". The word fit perfectly.
I don't believe in the etymology of scammers. This word is easy to decompose into root bases, it means a hundred-crat Aryan, Hundred-crat is also an epithet of Indra.

This easy to understand in slaviс lang where hundred is "sto"
, so it is Arya-sto-cratos

In Rome, the patricians were the aristocrats, and the plebeian nobility were the nobility. It was in the days of chivalry. Knights are aristocrats, and money matriarchal merchants and servants at the court of matrons are nobels. In Slavic, they are called "those who are at court", court servants. Vitings served the Teutonic Knights as well.

This is where the opposition between left and right comes from.

Last edited:
In all my life I have never seen a single brave dog or a single cowardly cow.

The fraudster Gobineau, who lied that the Aryans were descended from the Germans, one of the ideologists of pan-Germanism and Nazism, in the portraits does not look like a warrior, but like a soft-bodied freak

In general, the style of clothing and bodies of the nobility of the old order, the heritage of the Gothic-Franks empire, does not fit well with the image of a warrior. They are more like faggots. They wore sabers as jewelry, along with fishnet stockings and bows, and their legs could be broken by a kicker from the school section of Thai boxing. It's the fucking princesses on the pea.

69ShdtZvJ_3ej4wnWW-hzXWDHZUsM2nn3S6d12E-5OLwGAIuX9woPN_1ky48fDKwRznc4Y9OEHdxjwLUneEzps8AfVDGDDEcPvB226oF0akXzvGVRbaSImQEaLFfyN0w.jpeg

The Russian queen of Prussian origin, Catherine II, used these fagots as whores, she threw them in packs in her bed and they rubbed her hole for handouts

I have not seen this. Cows are usually driven with whips. Rings are put on bulls, an adult man will be afraid to joke with a bull. This is fucking nonsense. Cows are brave animals, this is a symbol of courage. Dogs are bloody cowardly, even fighting dogs run when they see resistance. Wolves are afraid of people too
You have not seen a lot of things. You couldn't find answers about the US Constitution until it was spoon fed to you.

And few cowboys used whips to drive cattle. It would get them running.

And we are talking about dogs as companions. You want to talk about how dangerous cows and bulls are. You are making my point for me.

Yes, I have known bulls that no one wants to fuck with. But those bulls respond the same way to everyone. Dogs are loving towards their owners and vicious only when they or their owners are threatened.

If I want a loyal companion, a cow or bull is certainly not what comes to mind.

And many, many American women love their dogs.

So what about it? Will you offer incentives to have them give up their pets?
What question are you talking about, this one? I have already said that this is just a fashion imposed by the authorities. In RF, over the past 5 years, "love" for dogs has increased like an avalanche, dog's asses began licked not only by stupid women, but by officials and deputies, they promoted them to a special status, they de facto have immunity and a special position, and no crime of a dog breeder can be severely punished exept only if the court does not determine it as criminal negligence. They have given dog breeders the de facto legal right to kill with impunity, but dog breeders spit even on those restrictions that are still formally in place, such as banning dogs from shitting on beaches and wearing muzzles.

I don't believe in the etymology of scammers. This word is easy to decompose into root bases, it means a hundred-crat Aryan, Hundred-crat is also an epithet of Indra.

This easy to understand in slaviс lang where hundred is "sto"
, so it is Arya-sto-cratos

In Rome, the patricians were the aristocrats, and the plebeian nobility were the nobility. It was in the days of chivalry. Knights are aristocrats, and money matriarchal merchants and servants at the court of matrons are nobels. In Slavic, they are called "those who are at court", court servants. Vitings served the Teutonic Knights as well.

This is where the opposition between left and right comes from.

You are wrong on the origins of the word.

"The term derives from the Greek aristokratíā, meaning 'rule of the best'. At the time of the word's origins in ancient Greece, the Greeks conceived it as rule by the best-qualified citizens—and often contrasted it favorably with monarchy, rule by an individual."

In all my life I have never seen a single brave dog or a single cowardly cow.

I doubt you have spent much time around either.

There are countless examples of dogs risking their lives to defend their owner. I have never seen a cow do that.

In general, the style of clothing and bodies of the nobility of the old order, the heritage of the Gothic-Franks empire, does not fit well with the image of a warrior. They are more like faggots. They wore sabers as jewelry, along with fishnet stockings and bows, and their legs could be broken by a kicker from the school section of Thai boxing. It's the fucking princesses on the pea.

69ShdtZvJ_3ej4wnWW-hzXWDHZUsM2nn3S6d12E-5OLwGAIuX9woPN_1ky48fDKwRznc4Y9OEHdxjwLUneEzps8AfVDGDDEcPvB226oF0akXzvGVRbaSImQEaLFfyN0w.jpeg

Warriors are often not needed. If they are, they are paid.

The Russian queen of Prussian origin, Catherine II, used these fagots as whores, she threw them in packs in her bed and they rubbed her hole for handouts

So the perversions of a single monarch justifies your claims about dogs.

You couldn't find answers about the US Constitution until it was spoon fed to you
I have not changed my opinion that this is a scam. My only mistake was that I didn't know that the Supreme Court could strike down a law of Congress, but it's a scam in any case. Protecting a fag's right doesn't mean they can do things that aren't legal. The US constitution does not have any random "rights" at all, and the protection of rights concerns only what is explicitly written in the constitution. There is no equality in the constitution based on perversions or other vicious desires

What question are you talking about, this one? I have already said that this is just a fashion imposed by the authorities. In RF, over the past 5 years, "love" for dogs has increased like an avalanche, dog's asses began licked not only by stupid women, but by officials and deputies, they promoted them to a special status, they de facto have immunity and a special position, and no crime of a dog breeder can be severely punished exept only if the court does not determine it as criminal negligence. They have given dog breeders the de facto legal right to kill with impunity, but dog breeders spit even on those restrictions that are still formally in place, such as banning dogs from shitting on beaches and wearing muzzles.

Your claim that the love of dogs is only fashion is laughable.

Loyal dog owners have refused to go to shelters in hurricanes because their dogs were not allowed. They have run back into burning buildings to retrieve their beloved pets.

It is NOT about fashion.

I have not changed my opinion that this is a scam. My only mistake was that I didn't know that the Supreme Court could strike down a law of Congress, but it's a scam in any . Protecting a fag's right doesn't mean they can do things that aren't legal. The US constitution does not have any rights at all, and the protection of rights concerns only what is explicitly written in the constitution. There is no equality in the constitution based on perversions or other vicious desires

Then you still do not understand the US Constitutions or the rights and freedoms it protects.

You are wrong on the origins of the word.
There can be no mistake here, because this word in the Vedic Aryan language will sound exactly like this: Arya one hundred times (it means approximately: Great Arya)

Then you still do not understand the US Constitutions or the rights and freedoms it protects.
Is there a concept of equal rights regardless of sexual orientation in the US constitution? Is it written anywhere that it protects other rights, except for those that are written in the declaration of rights and additions to it?

Is there a concept of equal rights regardless of sexual orientation in the US constitution? Is it written anywhere that it protects other rights, except for those that are written in the declaration of rights and additions to it?

There is the concept of equal protection, and there are no exceptions listed at all.

There can be no mistake here, because this word in the Vedic Aryan language will sound exactly like this: Arya one hundred times (it means approximately: Great Arya)

The Greek language is the source of much of the English language.

The etymology is just as I posted before.

Forum List

Back