Zone1 Preservation of the American type of woman

Why don't you go work on your upper body and maybe women will notice you for a change.
I'm fine with the upper part, I think that against my background you would seem like a woman.

I can at least do power exits on the bar with a weight of 100 kilograms

No, I would not prefer a slave. But thanks for the laugh.
Well I say you ain’t no fun at all I tell ya!

I mean you can’t even help indulge the little twanger of a OP delusional fantasies of having women barefooted, in the kitchen, pregnant and burning your food type of lifestyle!

Just no fun I say… I SAID YOU AINT NO FUN AT WLl!!!

( As Winter look at me and just can not express the amazement of my retardation!!! )

I'm fine with the upper part, I think that against my background you would seem like a woman.

I can at least do power exits on the bar with a weight of 100 kilograms

I might look like a russian woman. Tall, broad shouldered and with facial hair. But I certainly don't look like one here.

Well I say you ain’t no fun at all I tell ya!

I mean you can’t even help indulge the little twanger of a OP delusional fantasies of having women barefooted, in the kitchen, pregnant and burning your food type of lifestyle!

Just no fun I say… I SAID YOU AINT NO FUN AT WLl!!!

( As Winter look at me and just can not express the amazement of my retardation!!! )

Best post in this thread.

I don't recall Trump even ever using the word white. What are you even talking about?
Don't be silly. Trump is called the first racist president in the United States, there were even rallies there. You are either fooling around or you are not from the USA

What difference does it make what he said, that cretin? It is precisely such an public that likes to speculate about the "white man" who supports him. What he said about the Mexicans is generally a crime and slander.

I know a good Serbian woman for him
I don't like Serbian women and I don't think they look like classic American women. So keep it for yourself if Serbian women are your type. I would agree to a Polish, Hungarian or Western Ukrainian

I might look like a russian woman. Tall, broad shouldered and with facial hair. But I certainly don't look like one here.
This is a continuation of the same theme. I don't think that all Russian women look like you described, at least they didn't before. But that's exactly what's happening in the US.

There used to be many beautiful, graceful women in Russia, and they even had a reputation for being the most beautiful.

I don't like Serbian women and I don't think they look like classic American women. So keep it for yourself if Serbian women are your type. I would agree to a Polish, Hungarian or Western Ukrainian

You mean you like the "American women" you have seen in movies or on TV. In reality, you dislike American women because they would not bow down to you.

But you just said that no one says he's a racist. I don't know if he used this word, but he leads exactly this line.

No. I said no one said he was the first racist president.

lots of dumb people and liars claim(ed) he is wacist.

Forum List

Back