Preserving My Children’s Innocence Is Preserving White supremacy.

It's easy. Don't fight with the police. If you think you are being treated unfairly, then you take it up in a court of law with a lawyer.

Leftists don't believe in doing things in a civilized way. If you "believe" you are being treated unfairly by a police officer, fight him tooth and nail, and if you get shot or killed, blame the police officer or race.
Yuck-Yuck, snort...

It's easy. Don't fight with the police. If you think you are being treated unfairly, then you take it up in a court of law with a lawyer.

Kind of hard to "take it up with a lawyer" after they've killed you.

But okay, you go with that. You keep pretending the police treat black people the same as white people.

Don't fight with the police, and you don't have to worry about it. Cooperate. Of course, if the police see you as being threatening, they are going to act.

Leftists don't believe in doing things in a civilized way. If you "believe" you are being treated unfairly by a police officer, fight him tooth and nail, and if you get shot or killed, blame the police officer or race.

Right. So let's review.

Tamir Rice- A child who is shot 2 seconds after Officer McWeepy at the Gun Range arrives. Cleveland settled for 6 million dollars.

Sandra Bland - Arrested for talking back, false charges that she assaulted an officer were filed, left alone in a prison cell when she was obviously distraught and the sherif's department failed to check in on her.

Compared to-

Dylan Roof- Taken into custody after shooting 9 people, bought him food at Burger King because the poor dear was looking Peckish.

Oregon Gunmen- Waived guns around at Federal officers for weeks,made belicose threats.

Just remember, kids, rights are for white people.

Preserving My Children’s Innocence Is An Act Of Preserving White supremacy.

A familiar colloquialism is “let kids be kids.” But of course, not all kids are granted this privilege. Tamir Rice certainly was not afforded this privilege. Trayvon Martin was not afforded this privilege. Dajerria Becton was not afforded this privilege. The Black and brown children racially profiled on my neighborhood listserves are not afforded this privilege. Children who do not have their basic needs met due to poverty are not afforded this privilege.

I want my children to explore, play and enjoy the world around them. I also want them to understand that injustice exists. If I am unwilling to unveil how systems of oppression work, I’m playing into the notion that my children’s innocence is more fragile and more important than other children who do not have the option to have their innocence preserved. White supremacy lives on through this choice.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57d2d8f4e4b0273330ac3dae?ref=yfp

It is simply never going to end. Never.
so it's racist for white parents to be good parents.

it's amazing how much time they spend on this racist nonsense.

Two seconds (which how how long it took officer McWeepy On the Gun Range) is hardly enough time to evaluate whether a CHILD was going for a gun or not.

Did you actually watch the tape, or did the scary black child make you wet yourself?

Yep. I watched the tape repeatedly, the jury watched the tape frame by frame, the investigators watched the tape. Two conclusions were made here: One, the officer broke no law. Two, Tamir was pulling out his toy gun which the officer didn't realize what it was until it was too late. As I have shown in the past, the two guns (air soft and real gun) are identical and impossible to distinguish unless you actually go up to the two and handle them yourself.

Yep. I watched the tape repeatedly, the jury watched the tape frame by frame, the investigators watched the tape. Two conclusions were made here: One, the officer broke no law. Two, Tamir was pulling out his toy gun which the officer didn't realize what it was until it was too late. As I have shown in the past, the two guns (air soft and real gun) are identical and impossible to distinguish unless you actually go up to the two and handle them yourself.

Right... Officer McShooty was totally white, so it was okay. Got it.

Right... Officer McShooty was totally white, so it was okay. Got it.

Well Joe you got me. You have to wake up pretty early in the morning to fool ole Joe the liberal.

What these white guys do is study in school so they can become a police officer to kill brownies. That's right Joe. Some of them go as far as to going to college for several years to get a bigger jump at an open position on the force, or because some departments require it.

After all that studying and tens of thousands of dollars in college debt, they finally get their dream, to become a police officer so they can kill a black person. But they don't do it right away. No,no,no. They wait patiently. They first advance themselves to higher positions on the force.....you know, to throw off people like me. They don't try to get on any police force either. They make sure they try over and over again until they can get hired in a city with lots and lots of darkies, you know, a better selection.

Then they work on the force for months, years, and even decades for just the right moment. They don't want to kill just any darkie, they want a specific kind, you know, like right out of Africa kind with the big lips and the nappy hair, the Kunta type.

Finally the moment of truth, to kill one of those darkies.

Afterwards they are lambasted by the liberal press. The officer receives multiple death threats. He hast to move his wife and kids out of the house to a friends home or distant relative. Even his own parents get death threats and the police department has to send out undercover cops to protect them wherever they go. But wasn't it all worth it just to see those big glowing white eyes when he pulled that trigger?

Yes Joe, that's exactly how it happens. I hope you sleep well tonight knowing that.

Don't fight with the police, and you don't have to worry about it. Cooperate. Of course, if the police see you as being threatening, they are going to act.

Tamir Rice didn't fight witht he police.
Sandra Bland didn't fight with the police.
Tamir Rice was an over grown freak waving a toy gun altered to look real. Sandra Bland was mentally ill and hanged herself. Not that I blame her. Not one member of that grieving family came to help her.

Well Joe you got me. You have to wake up pretty early in the morning to fool ole Joe the liberal.

What these white guys do is study in school so they can become a police officer to kill brownies. That's right Joe. Some of them go as far as to going to college for several years to get a bigger jump at an open position on the force, or because some departments require it.

Guy, get real. Most guys who become cops do so because they are bullies and enjoy pushing people around. Combine that with a review process that pretty much ignores video evidence of wrongdoing... LaQuan McDonald, Tamir Rice, Rodney King... and you get..

Well,pretty much what Black Lives Matter is upset about.

Guy, get real. Most guys who become cops do so because they are bullies and enjoy pushing people around. Combine that with a review process that pretty much ignores video evidence of wrongdoing... LaQuan McDonald, Tamir Rice, Rodney King... and you get..

Well,pretty much what Black Lives Matter is upset about.

They didn't ignore video evidence at all. In many cases, they use those videos in defense of the officer.

After all that studying and tens of thousands of dollars in college debt, they finally get their dream, to become a police officer so they can kill a black person. But they don't do it right away. No,no,no. They wait patiently. They first advance themselves to higher positions on the force.....you know, to throw off people like me. They don't try to get on any police force either. They make sure they try over and over again until they can get hired in a city with lots and lots of darkies, you know, a better selection.

you left out the part where Officer McShooty was fired from another Police Department for inappropriate behavior on a gun range and mental instability. Or how his partner Officer McBeaty put a woman in a chokehold and the city paid out $100,000.

But, no, these were fine officers... no really, I know you really need to believe that.

Right... you see, even though it's clear to normal people that these tapes show officers abusing and beating and killing black civilians, magically, these guys see good police work.

it's not a question of good police work or bad police work. It's a question of whether any laws were broken by the police officer or not. If there is any hint of wrongdoing, it goes to a grand jury for their opinion on the matter. In most cases, the GJ finds no laws were broken.

you left out the part where Officer McShooty was fired from another Police Department for inappropriate behavior on a gun range and mental instability. Or how his partner Officer McBeaty put a woman in a chokehold and the city paid out $100,000.

But, no, these were fine officers... no really, I know you really need to believe that.

You left out the fact that only one person had a problem with the officer on the Independence police force because he wanted to leave that force to work in Cleveland. Independence is a very nice suburb with middle-class to upper middle-class people; no action. Most of what they do is run radar on the freeway because there is not much else to do there.

It's all white in Independence so there is no trouble there. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

We can spend our lives talking past each other on the issue of race and violence, but we'll never get anywhere.

What will get us somewhere: moving toward peaceful separation of races.

If these black kids lived in societies that were patrolled by black law enforcement, they'd either be 1) still alive or 2) unable to claim that "racist" white police killed them.

We can spend our lives talking past each other on the issue of race and violence, but we'll never get anywhere.

What will get us somewhere: moving toward peaceful separation of races.

If these black kids lived in societies that were patrolled by black law enforcement, they'd either be 1) still alive or 2) unable to claim that "racist" white police killed them.

This is true, but most blacks would never go for it. It's nearly impossible for blacks to survive on their own. Many of their stores close down because of all the robberies. Blacks have to travel to white areas just to shop in many cases.

You never see whites trying to move into a black neighborhood, but it's constant the other way around. The American blacks are the only race I'm aware of outside of those with religious or territorial disputes that constantly strive to move away from their own kind.

As for less blacks getting killed, I think it's the opposite actually. Black officers are more likely go off than white officers. In fact, we have several indictments going on right now for police impropriety in my city:

2 East Cleveland police officers to be charged in July beating

Cleveland police officer arrested

it's not a question of good police work or bad police work. It's a question of whether any laws were broken by the police officer or not. If there is any hint of wrongdoing, it goes to a grand jury for their opinion on the matter. In most cases, the GJ finds no laws were broken.

taken by prosecutors who are in on the fix? Really?

Hey, maybe we should let the mob investigate itself, too.

You left out the fact that only one person had a problem with the officer on the Independence police force because he wanted to leave that force to work in Cleveland. Independence is a very nice suburb with middle-class to upper middle-class people; no action. Most of what they do is run radar on the freeway because there is not much else to do there.

Uh, guy, Cleveland never got his records from Independence... And you have to be a pretty major fuckup if they fire you one month after you leave the academy.

But you might have a point. No Darkies to shoot in Independence for Officer McShooty, who showed incompetence on a gun range.

Uh, guy, Cleveland never got his records from Independence... And you have to be a pretty major fuckup if they fire you one month after you leave the academy.

But you might have a point. No Darkies to shoot in Independence for Officer McShooty, who showed incompetence on a gun range.

Why not? That's why Hillary isn't in prison today.

All results of an investigation are released to the pubic. There is nothing hidden anywhere. If there is something.....anything that's not presented to the grand jury, the media would pickup on it in a second. Even Racist Holder sent his minions to Ferguson and they didn't find any wrongdoing by the officer.

You just hate cops is your problem......well, you and most leftists.

Right, he passed the gun range in the police academy just fine, but didn't meet the standards of this one guy from the suburbs. You libs will believe anything that seems to support your point.

Forum List

Back