President calls for a race discussion

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
So Meet the Press convenes a panel made up entirely by black Americans as a response lol.

Just like Liberals in DC discussing Obamacare before it passed leaving the other critical party out of the discussion.

Why is it you liberals seem to think that only your voices or your side has anything relevant to offer to any important discussion?

Let me start the honest converstation on this board as I am sure Obama and Holder would.

In 20 words or less describe how all conservative white Christian Americans are guilty of being racists. Please do not single out any one group, limit the discussion to white Christian Americans. Thanks.

So Meet the Press convenes a panel made up entirely by black Americans as a response lol.

Just like Liberals in DC discussing Obamacare before it passed leaving the other critical party out of the discussion.

Why is it you liberals seem to think that only your voices or your side has anything relevant to offer to any important discussion?

There is no such thing as a race discussion. It is a race lecture. Not only is it a lecture, but there is no Q & A later.

I saw that just now and I'm so pissed! The woman from PBS says "POTUS was upset because TM layed in the morgue for 3 days before anyone even notified his parents.... etc. with the bs"

WRONG! that was an ABC "invention". So this late in the game they're still going to pass around the bullshit and misinformation.

Idiots.

Further. Retreat at Twin Lakes was lit up with cops and ambulances that night and the dad didn't notice whenever he "got home" to call the cops to file missing person until the next morning?

>>>Martin's body was taken to the morgue, where he was tagged as a John Doe as he was not carrying any identification.[89] Martin's father, Tracy Martin, called to file a Missing Persons report early on February 27 and police officers arrived at his fiancée's condo with photographs of his dead son about 9:20 am.

EDIT - I was on MTP early, this was Face the Nation. All the Sunday morning news annoying shit runs together for me.

Last edited:

As critical as this discussion is, it ain't gonna happen until all sides are given equal weight. We have to talk about the racism that obviously still exists from the white community, but then we'd also have to talk about the destruction of the family, fatherless children, lowered standards and rampant crime that exists in the black community.

I don't see Obama, Sharpton or Jackson even allowing such a discussion right now. They're great at providing lip service for their constituency, not so much at advancing a comprehensive conversation.

I saw that just now and I'm so pissed! The woman from PBS says "POTUS was upset because TM layed in the morgue for 3 days before anyone even notified his parents.... etc. with the bs"

WRONG! that was an ABC "invention". So this late in the game they're still going to pass around the bullshit and misinformation.

Idiots.

Further. Retreat at Twin Lakes was lit up with cops and ambulances that night and the dad didn't notice whenever he "got home" to call the cops to file missing person until the next morning?

>>>Martin's body was taken to the morgue, where he was tagged as a John Doe as he was not carrying any identification.[89] Martin's father, Tracy Martin, called to file a Missing Persons report early on February 27 and police officers arrived at his fiancée's condo with photographs of his dead son about 9:20 am.

minor details--he was unarmed and doing nothing wrong when he was murdered.

Once beating white people by black people is fully legalized, Martin won't have done anything wrong.

Idiots.

Saying that he was lying in the morgue dead for three days may not have been an accident considering Trayvon will soon be sainted.

Our President acts and speaks stupidly quite often.

The much talked about "Conversation on Race" can never take place in Politically Correct America.

For white people, it would be entirely a Listening Process...listening to a variety of grievances which mainly boil down to "we need more money".

And, any white who spoke candidly would forthwith have the Race Card played on him.

I think the bigots, both black and white, are just going to have to die out. Perhaps the next generation will address it maturely...except I don't know who is going to address the disaster the major cities like Detroit and Chicago have become.

Last edited:
Read between the lines. The only thing the president has going for him is the race card and he is determined to keep the pot boiling in an effort to distract people from the IRS scandal, the Fast/Furious scandal, the Libyan embassy, INS spying and all the rest.

As critical as this discussion is, it ain't gonna happen until all sides are given equal weight. We have to talk about the racism that obviously still exists from the white community, but then we'd also have to talk about the destruction of the family, fatherless children, lowered standards and rampant crime that exists in the black community.

I don't see Obama, Sharpton or Jackson even allowing such a discussion right now. They're great at providing lip service for their constituency, not so much at advancing a comprehensive conversation.

WTF, you try and be impartial but you start out with
"the racism that obviously still exists from the white community" Then you continue with "the destruction of the family, fatherless children, lowered standards and rampant crime that exists in the black community." First you make a blanket statement as if Zimmerman was white, blaming something that happened that had absolutely NOTHING to do with race on whites. Then you push the point home with the destruction of the black community that can only be assumed to mean by the white racists you obviously think are the problem.

You are right, there never will be a honest conversation if you have those misguided thoughts.

Because after the Bush Presidency came to an end, it was clear that conservatives have no clue how to do much of anything.

Here's what the discussion should start off with: "Whites, please stop calling the cops on black kids for walking down your street. Why do you keep doing that, whites? Look at the trouble that it got your fellow pear shaped American, George Zimmerman, in."

Want to have an honest discussion on racial issues?

Leave out the race baiters. The ones who can't tell the truth about anything. The ones who have only stories, but no facts, or only the part of the fact that support the stories.

Leave out anyone who has ever made a single dime inflaming racial tensions or in extortion.

Leave out those who have been caught lying in order to promote themselves or using other people.

THEN get people from all races together to have a legit discussion and the first rule be that the any person who uses generality or a false fact is immediately removed from the discussion.

BPoWIoHCYAAI2dN.jpg:large

Want to have an honest discussion on racial issues?

Leave out the race baiters. The ones who can't tell the truth about anything. The ones who have only stories, but no facts, or only the part of the fact that support the stories.

Leave out anyone who has ever made a single dime inflaming racial tensions or in extortion.

Leave out those who have been caught lying in order to promote themselves or using other people.

THEN get people from all races together to have a legit discussion and the first rule be that the any person who uses generality or a false fact is immediately removed from the discussion.

See, that's the problem, you want to leave out liberal Democrats. :eusa_pray:

Here's what the discussion should start off with: "Whites, please stop calling the cops on black kids for walking down your street. Why do you keep doing that, whites? Look at the trouble that it got your fellow pear shaped American, George Zimmerman, in."

The only whites involved in the incident were the police. Man liberals start a lie and just keep on running no matter what it does to the country. And yes you are lying.

Forum List

Back