President Obama will deliver eulogy at funeral in Charleston

Obama will use his eulogy to:
  • remind everyone how great he is
  • call for gun control -- for your own safety
  • blame it on Climate Change
  • deflect from his Middle East policy

it's too bad, more people might have watched it if he wasn't insinuating himself into it.

We just know what's going to spew from him. we are racist, we need gun control, blaaa blaa

never let a good crisis or funeral go to waste

Once again you prove what filthy white inbred trash you are. He is the President of the United States and he personally Knew Clementa Pinckney
But he didn't know any of the thousands killed incessantly in Chicago by other blacks?
You are a dishonest bigot deluxe. Obama is a political whore using this opportunity to corral you and other mindless sheeple racists to continue voting lockstep for your neo-nazi democrats.

What a great point!

for the Rev. Clementa Pinckney, who was killed in South Carolina church massacre along with 8 others.

Hopefully the Secret Service is hyper alert. With all the hate being spewed I do fear for him and his family
Is he going to call them *******?

How many funerals has he attended of any white, Asian, Latinos, etc etc people?

he doesn't even care how DISRUPTIVE his coming there is to not only the people living there, but taking attention away from these families.

He has so much time on his hands he just calls up his travel agent and hops all around the country. that's after his weekly interviews with who the hell knows and whining how the people can call him an idiot.

Last edited:
Saw that.

and Biden will also be there.

When is the last time BOTH the president, and vp, attended the funeral of a private citizen?

When is the last time the sitting president gave the eulogy of a private citizen?

When they need a photo op.

for the Rev. Clementa Pinckney, who was killed in South Carolina church massacre along with 8 others.

Hopefully the Secret Service is hyper alert. With all the hate being spewed I do fear for him and his family

Maybe he can make it all about him. Like Michelle did the graduation speeches.

Of course he is. He avoids military and police funerals but can't seem to resist stirring the racial pot. Unwise.

Wonder why he his wife and the VP aren't at the funerals of all those gangbangers who've been killed in Chicago??

On wait. I forgot. They weren't killed by a white kid who's been labeled a racist and by the lefties on this board a conservative. Never mind.

Stir the pot indeed.

maybe he'll splash the word Nxxxer in it a few times

I wouldn't let that man give a euolgy for my dog

Well, I feel sorry for your dog.

It must suck to be you, going through life plagued by an eternal case of butthurt.

Had this happened on Bush's watch and he were to come and give a Eulogy, I am sure you would be heaping praise upon him, blessed be his neocon name.

Saw that.

When is the last time BOTH the president, and vp, attended the funeral of a private citizen?

When is the last time the sitting president gave the eulogy of a private citizen?

Richard Nixon gave the eulogy for Dwight D. Eisenhower, who, at the time of this death, was a private citizen.

Did that bother you, too?

Getty Images

[
Once again you prove what filthy white inbred trash you are. He is the President of the United States and he personally Knew Clementa Pinckney

Coming from Guano, one wonders if that oddly capitalized word is meant in the Biblical sense......

Only in your weird, repressed RWNJ wet-dreams about buttfucking.

Thank you for admitting that.

It is delightful to watch Righties bellyache without end. Unwittingly, they grant Pres. Obama even more power over their lives than they are willing to admit. Fun.

He acts. They react, in predictable fashion, and with bile in their souls and hate in their hearts.

Please, carry on, I am enjoying watching yet another of my predictions come true.

Obama = light source
RWNJs = mindless moths

If Obama had a son, he could have been the shooter

Yes he could have been. But we never hear about his WHITE side. He was born a poor black child with a silver spoon stuck in his mouth from Rich white Grandparents who he crapped all over for his agenda too

just a disgusting and horrible human being and the worse President ever. can't wait until he out of our lives

"can't wait until he out of our lives"

OMG OMG FRIKKEN FRIKKEN wrod salad in my ass FICKEN CHICKEN he out of our lives thay'v gawt two gow GAWD agian.

You can still feel how disappointed Progressives are that instead of being some elderly Jewish guy, Zimmerman was Hispanic -- LOL a "White" Hispanic

That made no sense to any sane people here.

Is your intergalactic translator broke?

Oh, and BTW, Hillary is back to being around 10 points ahead of the GOP field.

:D

You are welcome.

Saw that.

Richard Nixon gave the eulogy for Dwight D. Eisenhower, who, at the time of this death, was a private citizen.

Getty Images

A sitting president gave the eulogy for a previous president, and you find it comparable to this?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In what kind of a world do politicians set up killings to touch off disharmony and gain photo ops?

WHAT kind of of world?

Saw that.

Getty Images

A sitting president gave the eulogy for a previous president, and you find it comparable to this?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
A previous president who was a private citizen at the time of his death.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

You guys need to stop. President Obama will be respectful and honorable. He wont use this as a political statement. He'll be just as noble as he has been at the funerals of our fallen cops, and Margaret Thatcher, and Chris Kyle....and his own Aunt.

Oh....wait........

Ok nevermind. But Charleston has world class golf....home of the Ocean Course...hosted the PGA Championship. Not that he noticed.

Forum List

Back