President Obama will deliver eulogy at funeral in Charleston

Saw that.

and Biden will also be there.

When is the last time BOTH the president, and vp, attended the funeral of a private citizen?

When is the last time the sitting president gave the eulogy of a private citizen?

Richard Nixon gave the eulogy for Dwight D. Eisenhower, who, at the time of this death, was a private citizen.

Did that bother you, too?

Getty Images

A sitting president gave the eulogy for a previous president, and you find it comparable to this?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
A previous president who was a private citizen at the time of his death.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

and was the reverend a former president?

When Bush dies, the sitting president and vp will attend, the same with Clinton, and Obama.

Your 'argument' compares apples to watermelons.

How many funerals has he attended of any white, Asian, Latinos, etc etc people?

he doesn't even care how DISRUPTIVE his coming there is to not only the people living there, but taking attention away from these families.

He has so much time on his hands he just calls up his travel agent and hops all around the country. that's after his weekly interviews with who the hell knows and whining how the people can call him an idiot.
What a fucking moron you are. ROTFLMAO

Saw that.

When is the last time BOTH the president, and vp, attended the funeral of a private citizen?

When is the last time the sitting president gave the eulogy of a private citizen?

Richard Nixon gave the eulogy for Dwight D. Eisenhower, who, at the time of this death, was a private citizen.

Did that bother you, too?

Getty Images

A sitting president gave the eulogy for a previous president, and you find it comparable to this?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
A previous president who was a private citizen at the time of his death.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

and was the reverend a former president?

When Bush dies, the sitting president and vp will attend, the same with Clinton, and Obama.

Your 'argument' compares apples to watermelons.
I wish I could qualify for president when obama dies.
I can promise you there would be no attendence from anyone associated with my administration. No honors, nothing. Doubt I would send a card to the family either.

Wonder why he his wife and the VP aren't at the funerals of all those gangbangers who've been killed in Chicago??

On wait. I forgot. They weren't killed by a white kid who's been labeled a racist and by the lefties on this board a conservative. Never mind.

Stir the pot indeed.

To be fair, I think the kid's "racist" label is deserved in this case.

I would hope that the President would not use this as a political photo op, that would bring my opinion of him down lower than I ever thought possible... That said, I don't have a problem with him doing the eulogy in this case if he knew one of the victims as has been said.

Here's a little something to help Our Kenyan Emperor when He's done shuckin' & jivin' the folks at the photo op:

golf.jpg

Saw that.

Literally like 3 weeks ago.

Saw that.

Beau Biden?

Biden had no choice there, hardly comparable

Now we're comparing the son of the VP to a pastor in SC?

How many more ridiculous examples are we going to see posted?

Saw that.

Beau Biden?

Uh, your questions were 1. when was the last time the POTUS and VP both went to the funeral of a private citizen and 2. when was the last time the POTUS gave the eulogy at the funeral of a private citizen. The answer to both is 3 weeks ago. Don't blame me for the fact that your questions were stupid ones.

Saw that.

Beau Biden?

Uh, your questions were 1. when was the last time the POTUS and VP both went to the funeral of a private citizen and 2. when was the last time the POTUS gave the eulogy at the funeral of a private citizen. The answer to both is 3 weeks ago. Don't blame me for the fact that your questions were stupid ones.

Just because you thought the question was stupid, doesn't necessitate responding with an even more stupid answer.

Saw that.

Beau Biden?

Just because you thought the question was stupid, doesn't necessitate responding with an even more stupid answer.

You find facts to be stupid? That explains a lot.

Saw that.

Beau Biden?

You find facts to be stupid? That explains a lot.

(yawn)

Forum List

Back