President Trum probably does have the power to pardon himself

It has been repeatedly posted as to where the criminal in chief stated exactly that he could pardon himself. And yet the flakey 'Conservatives' still deny it. What a bunch of Fascists these people are. For the belief in the rule of the 'strong man' over the rule of law is exactly what Fascism is.

Giuliani is giving his opinion that is all people’s ability to turn someone giving an opinion into over the top drama is amazing.

Dumbass, Trump personally claimed that he has that power.

BTW I was wrong, there was one discussion of Obama self-pardoning:

gq_tweet.jpg

Blogger Asks on Twitter: Could Barack Obama Kill Donald Trump and Pardon Himself?

Trump and his lawyers are arguing that that YES, yes Obama could have.

do you think Trump will pardon Hillary when she is convicted of violating national security laws regarding classified data?

Is your mind so pained by the topic at hand that it needs to run off to Clinton fantasies?

Clinton needs a pardon no more than you do at this point.

true, but she might need one in a few months. Would you support such a pardon? just curious.
We have been hearing that since 1992. Just another ass braying, and pissing into the wind.

Trump 'could pardon himself but won't'

"
Trump 'could pardon himself over Russia but won't', says Giuliani"

Giuliani has claimed that Trump thinks he can pardon himself. Coming from a lawyer, this is a little bemusing.

Firstly because Trump, as president, could only be impeached.

If he were impeached, he'd no longer be president. If he were tried in a court of law, he'd not be president, if he were found guilty, he's still not be president, and not being president means he can't pardon himself.

"

Giuliani has claimed that Trump thinks he can pardon himself. Coming from a lawyer, this is a little bemusing.

If he were impeached, he'd no longer be president. If he were tried in a court of law, he'd not be president, if he were found guilty, he's still not be president, and not being president means he can't pardon himself.
Trump never stated that he thinks that he can pardon himself, you stupid ass. One of his former lawyers made the statement in a letter sent to the witch hunter. You worthless leftist traitors will post anything to demean Trump. Suck it, fool. Trump ain't going anywhere for the next seven years.
Here ya go.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

As has been stated by numerous legal scholars, I have the absolute right to PARDON myself, but why would I do that when I have done nothing wrong? In the meantime, the never ending Witch Hunt, led by 13 very Angry and Conflicted Democrats (& others) continues into the mid-terms!

7:35 AM - Jun 4, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Next time check facts before you make a fool of yourself.
then the OP should have used that. Do you understand how the board works? The OP sets the thread, if the OP is wrong, it's wrong. No where in the link provided did trump make such a statement. Just can't write something and not expect to be challenged.
The op included the lawyers quotes representing tRump.
no he didn't. he wasn't representing anyone. He was talking with an individual. when he represents trump, it will be in a courtroom.

"

Pres. Pence will pardon him, same as Ford pardoned Nixon.

"

So, before the headline is finished, you distinguish yourself as a liar. Certainly no less than we have become accustomed to from my panicking and Desperate Progressive good friends.

In my opinion, I think Mr. Giuliani threw this out like chum in the water for amusement in watching the Progressives react just as you have risen to the chum! :D

Another one who has no problem giving the president unchallenged power because he likes to watch patriots react. Brilliant.
You lefties had no problem not holding Obama or anyone in his administration accountable for their actions on anything. Not sure why you are whining about this now.
And who is in charge of all three branches of government right now? What is holding them back from "holding Obama or anyone in his administration accountable for their actions" now?

Giuliani is giving his opinion that is all people’s ability to turn someone giving an opinion into over the top drama is amazing.

gq_tweet.jpg

Blogger Asks on Twitter: Could Barack Obama Kill Donald Trump and Pardon Himself?

do you think Trump will pardon Hillary when she is convicted of violating national security laws regarding classified data?

Is your mind so pained by the topic at hand that it needs to run off to Clinton fantasies?

or trump.

"

The pseudocons love setting benchmarks which later come back to bitch slap them in their stupid faces.

They never learn.

Henceforth, when they whine about a Democratic President and call for his impeachment like they did under Obama for eight years, you can respond, "Remember he can pardon himself, so fuck off." ;)

Even if the imperial Naked Emperor pardoned himself, he can still be impeached.

The return of the Imperial Presidency.

"When the President does it, that means that it is not illegal."

gq_tweet.jpg

true, but she might need one in a few months. Would you support such a pardon? just curious.
We have been hearing that since 1992. Just another ass braying, and pissing into the wind.

the difference is that Comey outlined her guilt in his under oath testimony. the fact that he chose not to recommend prosecution because she was too stupid and didn't intend to violate the law does not make her innocent.

Its very likely that she will never be convicted of anything because the political class is above the law. That is very wrong, but its reality.

He’s trolling, you can’t take what he says seriously or you’re going to have an aneurysm

"

So, before the headline is finished, you distinguish yourself as a liar. Certainly no less than we have become accustomed to from my panicking and Desperate Progressive good friends.

In my opinion, I think Mr. Giuliani threw this out like chum in the water for amusement in watching the Progressives react just as you have risen to the chum! :D

Another one who has no problem giving the president unchallenged power because he likes to watch patriots react. Brilliant.
You lefties had no problem not holding Obama or anyone in his administration accountable for their actions on anything. Not sure why you are whining about this now.
And who is in charge of all three branches of government right now? What is holding them back from "holding Obama or anyone in his administration accountable for their actions" now?
what does that have to do with peanuts in a jar?

Trump: 'I have the absolute right to PARDON myself'

The man who considers himself ABOVE THE LAW has spoken. The King's word must be taken as truth. No matter the facts....what trump says is truth.

This country has never been lead by a Dictator before....but we are now.
It makes him feel better, more in control. This is being done to calm him down so he doesn't fire everyone in the FBI and DOJ. I'll betcha. In court, it would never fly.

"

The pseudocons love setting benchmarks which later come back to bitch slap them in their stupid faces.

They never learn.

Henceforth, when they whine about a Democratic President and call for his impeachment like they did under Obama for eight years, you can respond, "Remember he can pardon himself, so fuck off." ;)

Even if the imperial Naked Emperor pardoned himself, he can still be impeached.

Impeached for what exactly?

Trump: 'I have the absolute right to PARDON myself'

The man who considers himself ABOVE THE LAW has spoken. The King's word must be taken as truth. No matter the facts....what trump says is truth.

This country has never been lead by a Dictator before....but we are now.
It makes him feel better, more in control. This is being done to calm him down so he doesn't fire everyone in the FBI and DOJ. I'll betcha. In court, it would never fly.

So....we have an infant as president that must be soothed and babied....WE ARE SCREWED!

Forum List

Back