President Trump Acts - Stocks Soar

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm............ check the OP.
Then get back to us on who's "playing politics".

SMGDH
I really don't give a fuck about what the OP says. I'm stating a fact....period.

NO, you're cherrypicking. You're intentionally IGNORING the blatant partisan hackery in the OP, while your fake tears about "playing politics" immediately followed a post that CONTAINS NONE.

Don't sit here and bullshit the world. We have eyes, we can see.

:no_text11:
You are following your masters lead, Pogo. Along with the media, it's all you got and your stable mule that's left is
no more than a mule with a swayback. Good luck with that

NO DUMBASS, I'm reading your posts. You know, the ones where you try to point the finger at me, with zero playing of politics, while IGNORING that very oozing mound of pus in the OP.

NOBODY buys that double standard shit, Hunior.
"Right now he's "accomplishing" a 1300 point drop. What was his "act" this time?" Your words, dude

AND THIS IS WHY YOU NEED TO READ THE OP, Dippo. I'm parodying it.

:banghead:

So you're so slow to give President Trump credit when the market was soaring, claiming "This is Obama's economy."

But when the markets crashes due to a Dempanic outbreak of COVID-19 and the Saudis causing an oil glut, it's all President Trump's fault?

My God, you people are so fucking transparent. I bet you also believe that GW was responsible for 9/11, right? :21:

how are they any different than all of you people that gave Trump credit for every single rise in the markets over the last 3.5 years?

Because he was responsible for every bump in the market. He deregulated like crazy and took the governmental chains off the backs of business and industry. It's not his fault the Chinese accidentally let one of their biological weapon get away from them, nor is it his fault our oil production is so magnificent, that it started an oil war between the Saudis and the Russians.

How can you stand to live like this? Do you truly have no dignity or integrity?

If a person is responsible for every bump in the market then there is no way they cannot also be responsible for every drop, you cannot have it both ways.

Trump's policies and trade war stagnated the market for 20 months, yet you pretend that never happened.

How about you just for once admit that Trump is not god, that he does not walk on the water as he is turning it into wine.

Live like what? I'm doing far better than I was five years ago. Our "trade war" against China is murdering their economy and if President Trump does walk on water, how amazing would that be?

Besides, you'll be one of the first to praise him when the market comes back up and is roaring again.

No, you are the fricking hypocrite. It has been Trump's minions who have given him credit for the increase but do not want give him any responsibility for the decline.
Trump made some moves that helped the market but a part of the increase was what he inherited and no major disasters worldwide. That is luck.
The majority of the decline is bad luck because of the COVID-19. But the minions acknowledge bad luck but not his good luck. Trump has both.

Threads like these are a dime a dozen, but they all have one thing in common: To desperately try to convince maybe one or two people to vote for someone else, instead of Donald Trump.

This transparent BS has been going on for three years. We've seen daily "Trump did this..." and "Trump did that..." We've been through bogus "investigations", even an impeachment. And they all failed miserably.

But the hilarious fact is that in spite of all these idiotic "I hate Trump" threads and posts, he will win a second term. The only downside to that, is that we'll still have to read all these daily moronic posts and threads about how much you zipperheads hate President Donald J. Trump, even though you most likely haven't convinced a single person to join you in your little jihad against him.

And that's a fact, Jack. :21:
Your replies are zombie like. You say the same thing over and over. You say; "everything you say is because you hate Trump". It is similar to a liberal calling a conservative a racist no matter what they say.
Your answers are mindless. They have the ring of someone who is in a cult. Someone who cannot think for themself. Someone who is scared to face the truth. Someone who is a sorry son of a bitch.

I always get a kick out of the "cult" reference from you idiots. It's only a "cult" because one, you can't figure out why President Trump is so popular, and two, you can't figure out how to stop him. :04:
So popular? He lost thr popular vote that makes him not that popular.

97% approval among Republicans. This is not a "Democracy", so a bunch of illegals voting for Democrats, doesn't cut the mustard.
Can you prove illegals do vote in record numbers? No you cant. So stop your lies.

97% approval amongst republicans ? Bring a solid pool.
Go

Threads like these are a dime a dozen, but they all have one thing in common: To desperately try to convince maybe one or two people to vote for someone else, instead of Donald Trump.

This transparent BS has been going on for three years. We've seen daily "Trump did this..." and "Trump did that..." We've been through bogus "investigations", even an impeachment. And they all failed miserably.

But the hilarious fact is that in spite of all these idiotic "I hate Trump" threads and posts, he will win a second term. The only downside to that, is that we'll still have to read all these daily moronic posts and threads about how much you zipperheads hate President Donald J. Trump, even though you most likely haven't convinced a single person to join you in your little jihad against him.

And that's a fact, Jack. :21:
Your replies are zombie like. You say the same thing over and over. You say; "everything you say is because you hate Trump". It is similar to a liberal calling a conservative a racist no matter what they say.
Your answers are mindless. They have the ring of someone who is in a cult. Someone who cannot think for themself. Someone who is scared to face the truth. Someone who is a sorry son of a bitch.

I always get a kick out of the "cult" reference from you idiots. It's only a "cult" because one, you can't figure out why President Trump is so popular, and two, you can't figure out how to stop him. :04:

97% approval among Republicans. This is not a "Democracy", so a bunch of illegals voting for Democrats, doesn't cut the mustard.
Can you prove illegals do vote in record numbers? No you cant. So stop your lies.

Go
I saw a case of an illegal who voted in 2016.

She voted for Trump

Go
I saw a case of an illegal who voted in 2016.

She voted for Trump
Looool

Lying fuck. You keep repeating the same lies after they have been debunked.

You just combined numerous conversations involving numerous different threads and offered nothing to support what you claim in any of them, making it impossible to address the incoherent stream of angry BS you just spewed. Pick ONE and address it, hopefully it will involve the thread topic, which I just finished discussing the last few threads. Go back and read, breathe,, get your thoughts in order, and try again, snowflake.
It's easy to address ... you lied, claiming Obama waited until millions of Americans were infected with H1N1 and 1000 died before he finally declared it an emergency.

Thats's a lie. That virus started spreading in April, 2009. That same month, before it became a pandemic, Obama declared it an emergency...

U.S. Declares Public Health Emergency Over Swine Flu

April 26, 2009

Responding to what some health officials feared could be the leading edge of a global pandemic emerging from Mexico, American health officials declared a public health emergency on Sunday as 20 cases of swine flu were confirmed in this country, including eight in New York City.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
Might want to comprehend what you posted, Faun. "American Health Officials" are not Obama.
Obama declared it in Oct. of that year.

October 26, 2009 8:47 a.m. EDT
President Obama has declared a national emergency to deal with the "rapid increase in illness" from the H1N1 influenza virus.

"The 2009 H1N1 pandemic continues to evolve. The rates of illness continue to rise rapidly within many communities across the nation, and the potential exists for the pandemic to overburden health care resources in some localities," Obama said in a statement.

"Thus, in recognition of the continuing progression of the pandemic, and in further preparation as a nation, we are taking additional steps to facilitate our response."

The president signed the declaration late Friday and announced it Saturday.
Obama declares H1N1 emergency - CNN.com

I do believe you owe easyt65 an apology. But, that would take a stand up guy to admit to it.

No, I do not., That Oct announcement was a renewal of one from April.

You are one stupid fuck. My God.

So you're so slow to give President Trump credit when the market was soaring, claiming "This is Obama's economy."

But when the markets crashes due to a Dempanic outbreak of COVID-19 and the Saudis causing an oil glut, it's all President Trump's fault?

My God, you people are so fucking transparent. I bet you also believe that GW was responsible for 9/11, right? :21:

how are they any different than all of you people that gave Trump credit for every single rise in the markets over the last 3.5 years?

Because he was responsible for every bump in the market. He deregulated like crazy and took the governmental chains off the backs of business and industry. It's not his fault the Chinese accidentally let one of their biological weapon get away from them, nor is it his fault our oil production is so magnificent, that it started an oil war between the Saudis and the Russians.

If a person is responsible for every bump in the market then there is no way they cannot also be responsible for every drop, you cannot have it both ways.

Trump's policies and trade war stagnated the market for 20 months, yet you pretend that never happened.

How about you just for once admit that Trump is not god, that he does not walk on the water as he is turning it into wine.

Live like what? I'm doing far better than I was five years ago. Our "trade war" against China is murdering their economy and if President Trump does walk on water, how amazing would that be?

Besides, you'll be one of the first to praise him when the market comes back up and is roaring again.

What kind of fuckig idiot tries to destroy the economy of a trading partner. In the process he is killing our farmers & our manufacturing.

What kind of fuckig idiot tries to destroy the economy of a trading partner. In the process he is killing our farmers & our manufacturing.

What kind of an idiot would sit with his thumb up his ass like Obama did, and let our trading partners take advantage of us?

Ooops, I just answered my own question. besides, da fuq do you care about our manufacturing? Obama destroyed it and said it wasn't coming back. He wasn't very fond of farmers either.

Living like a mindless cult member and worshiping another human being. Everything good in the world is because of Trump in your world, do you not know how fucked up that is?

Yeah, far better than I was five years ago and five years ago I was doing far better than I was 10 years ago...and do you want to know how much the guy sitting in the white house had to do with that...ZERO FUCKING PERCENT.

I am doing far better because of my hard work and because of that of my wife. I cannot image living like you do and having to give credit for my well-being to some politician.

I have never praised any president for the market doing well, does not matter which one it is.

Obama waited until 1,000 Americans were dead and thousands were hospitalized from H1N1 before he acknowledged it and called it an emergency.....
LIAR!
But you knew you were lying when you posted that! You knew it was a lie as soon as you heard worthless lying scum POS Tramp said it!

The Obama administration declared H1N1 a public health emergency on April 26, 2009. That was when only 20 cases of H1N1 — and no deaths — around the country had been confirmed.
Two days later, the administration made an initial funding request for H1N1 to Congress. Eventually $7.65 billion was allocated for a vaccine and other measures.
H1N1 was declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization on June 11, 2009.
In other words, the Obama administration’s public health emergency declaration came more than six weeks before the pandemic designation.

244B8465-40D6-458C-B979-A5F3F0E2505C.jpeg

Well, what brilliant move will the blob pull next?

What kind of an idiot would sit with his thumb up his ass like Obama did, and let our trading partners take advantage of us?

Ooops, I just answered my own question. besides, da fuq do you care about our manufacturing? Obama destroyed it and said it wasn't coming back. He wasn't very fond of farmers either.
We lost 1/3rd of our manufacturing job s under George W Bush. Obama ended that skid & increased jobs.

We lost 1/3rd of our manufacturing job s under George W Bush. Obama ended that skid & increased jobs.

We were losing them from about 2000 to 2010. And out of all that we lost, 80% were lost to automation and process improvements and are never coming back.

Think about this, Six Sigma became all the rage in about 1998 or so after GE put it into place in 95.

upload_2020-3-11_19-34-10.png

anyone listening to the sick bastard ? What's he on?? sniff sniff?

Your Chinese overlords would like to thank you for your support in helping them to generate a lack of faith in your leaders....

非常感谢,同志

Your Chinese overlords would like to thank you for your support in helping them to generate a lack of faith in your leaders....

非常感谢,同志
lack of faith in trump??? lol I knew of the pos for over 25 years and you fools made him Americas leader???

非常感谢,同志
lack of faith in trump??? lol I knew of the pos for over 25 years and you fools made him Americas leader???

zài cì gǎn xiè nín de zhī chí。

Forum List

Back