President Trump Addresses the Nation - January 8, 2019

Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer will have two things to say.
Everything Trump said is a lie and they will tell us how great it will be if we give them a shitload more of our money in taxes.

They will say with a big smile that we should give them their crumbs back.

Dwb90VLWoAAF8n-.jpg
They didnt ask for money and boy do you look foolish now. Trump is lieing though. The support for the wall...not border security...the wall is built on lies and exaggerations about illegal immigration. That's one reason it wouldnt be acceptable for sound of mind dems to support it. By now we should all realize that lie number 1 is that dems want open borders and no border security. That they would support no border security initiative. That's a lie. Do you agree or have you been compromised?
We have no border security, it’s obvious the numbers don’t lie
Depends on how you use them.

Trump said terrorists were pouring in through the border.

Turns out it was six.

Are six worth 20 billion?

What about the other 3,996? Where are they?

The DHS Secretary said today that many terrorists cross the border and they don't post the results because they don't want the ones to come in the future to learn about the captures. If terrorists knew their buddies were captured they would find new crossing points. The only captures that are publicized are the ones Mexican officials make in Mexico. The MSM don't have any idea how many are caught.

This says 650 miles have a barrier . I’m guessing not all wall.

9 facts you should know about the border before Trump addresses the nation
Oh! You can read.
The border is like 1900 miles . So much for your math .
Are you fucking retarded?
Now you’re just trying to save face.
You think unscable mountains on the border need a barrier?
You are a phony and a moron.
Trump has stated from day 1 that less than 900 miles need a barrier, but you’re too much of a faggot Liberal to admit you know shit about Trump’s positions on anything.

I am watching Republican congressmen on CNN right now, who's districts cover 840 miles along the southern border that state that a wall won't work. In fact we have plenty of experience knowing walls and fences don't work. Here is a 2-1/2 minute video explaining it.

They found 240 of these in the San Diego region alone.

UZPRGACQVBCWTE6CPV5RJKTXLE.jpg

The ins and outs of U.S.-Mexico border tunnels

Technology with more border patrol that can respond quickly is the ONLY way to go. Schumer & Pelosi already offered this up on the advice of border security experts, and Trump has dug in deep on a wall that would never work.

We need comprehensive border protection just like Israel and Egypt.

We're not Israel nor Egypt. We're talking about an "un guarded" 1000 mile wall that would have a 1000 tunnels underneath it as soon as it was built. All you need to do is listen to a Republican congressmen who's district is 840 miles of the border. He says technology would be much more effective and efficient at protecting the border.

Trump says NO to that.

Oh! You can read.
Trump has stated from day 1 that less than 900 miles need a barrier, but you’re too much of a faggot Liberal to admit you know shit about Trump’s positions on anything.

I am watching Republican congressmen on CNN right now, who's districts cover 840 miles along the southern border that state that a wall won't work. In fact we have plenty of experience knowing walls and fences don't work. Here is a 2-1/2 minute video explaining it.

Technology with more border patrol that can respond quickly is the ONLY way to go. Schumer & Pelosi already offered this up on the advice of border security experts, and Trump has dug in deep on a wall that would never work.

We're not Israel nor Egypt. We're talking about an "un guarded" 1000 mile wall that would have a 1000 tunnels underneath it as soon as it was built.

Apparently, we must use sonar and then drown the vermin.
Your greed for cheap labor is shameful.

Oh! You can read.

We're not Israel nor Egypt. We're talking about an "un guarded" 1000 mile wall that would have a 1000 tunnels underneath it as soon as it was built. All you need to do is listen to a Republican congressmen who's district is 840 miles of the border. He says technology would be much more effective and efficient at protecting the border.

Trump says NO to that.

Obviously you do not know what seismic sensors can do along with a little high explosive..

A whole 8 minutes planned. :21::21::21:

I guess they did not want him to start free styling and to stay on script

That's it...8 minutes?
Hes talking with people who have brains.. No need for crayons and long winded picture building...

Its about 8 times as long as the average conservative attention span.
I see the 2 second shinny object went by and you followed... Priceless..

A whole 8 minutes planned. :21::21::21:

I guess they did not want him to start free styling and to stay on script

That's it...8 minutes?
Hes talking with people who have brains.. No need for crayons and long winded picture building...

Its about 8 times as long as the average conservative attention span.
I see the 2 second shinny object went by and you followed... Priceless..
Where is the check from Mexico? Did your blob answer that?

Trump says NO to that.

Obviously you do not know what seismic sensors can do along with a little high explosive..

You are trying to design you're own wall--:auiqs.jpg: There are no plans for seismic sensors. No one has ever mentioned it but you. You WALL people, have clearly never been to the southern border, I have. You build a 40 foot wall, they'll bring ladders, ropes, block and tackle and or build stairs on their side of the wall, and repel down the other side.

This WALL will not be guarded and it would turn out to be the biggest boondoggle in American history. The only way to secure the border is with technology and more border patrol stations that can respond quickly.

Anything they can see, can, and will always be compromised. Something they can't see won't even be attempted.

Less than 900 miles needs a barrier.
You read these threads.
Either you can read or leave the forum.

This says 650 miles have a barrier . I’m guessing not all wall.

9 facts you should know about the border before Trump addresses the nation
Oh! You can read.

That’s a nice tunnel; probably built by drug lords.
Let them in!

Trump says NO to that.

You are trying to design you're own wall--:auiqs.jpg: There are no plans for seismic sensors. No one has ever mentioned it but you. You WALL people, have clearly never been to the southern border, I have. You build a 40 foot wall, they'll bring ladders, ropes, block and tackle and or build stairs on their side of the wall, and repel down the other side.

This WALL will not be guarded and it would turn out to be the biggest boondoggle in American history. The only way to secure the border is with technology and more border patrol stations that can respond quickly.

Anything they can see, can, and will always be compromised. Something they can't see won't even be attempted.

You read the proposal?

Trump says NO to that.

You read the proposal?

What proposal? If you've got some kind of proposal, you can put a link right on this thread for it. All I have heard is WALL. It was originally designed to be concrete, now it's steel, but none of it matters because no matter what is built it will be compromised in one way or another.

The wall is the equivalent of putting you & others in prison with high walls, fences, barbed wire, etc. only there are no guards, and you & other prisoners have heavy equipment and a Home Depot inside of the prison. It's won't take long to get out of it.

Absolutely the worst speech I have ever seen from Trump

Who thought it was a good idea for him to sit there and read straight from the teleprompter?

Everyone with a triple digit IQ. You obviously didn’t qualify

Oh please, Trump's biggest strength is his passion and energy. This lacked everything that makes Trump what he is.

Wrong! He was sincere, compassionate, and sensible. The polls will tells us who won the night
You think he looked comfortable out there?

He needed to sell a shutdown and national emergency......pretty weak
Rightwinger - I will agree with you that he didn't look comfortable and well. Sad situation really. This is what the Demon-crats have done to this man, and they are doing it to everyone else in this nation. He did appear to have sinus issues as he spoke, but I've seen this before, so it is nothing of concern.......What should concern the Demon-crats though, is how serious they have made this man now. He wasn't himself you are right, and the crats best beware of the power the office does carry with it.

Trump is no dummy, and the Demon-crat's know it. It is truly why they fear him so badly.

Just so we all understand what's going on here.

DOPers chant.... "Build That Wall!"

I reply....... " Where are the PESOS?!"

With the moronic statement that they believe the symbol of America - with 20+ million illegals here / 11 million unidentified / 150p more coming each day & with democrats giving them illegal safe haven - should be the statue of liberty and not a wall Pelosi and Schumer declared tonight they have no intention of doing anything to stop the continued flow of illegals into the country.

They signaled their arms, like the border, is open wide to welcome drug smugglers, human traffickers, MS13, thieves, pedophiles, racists, and cop killers....

With the moronic statement that they believe the symbol of America - with 20+ million illegals here / 11 million unidentified / 150p more coming each day & with democrats giving them illegal safe haven - should be the statue of liberty and not a wall Pelosi and Schumer declared tonight they have no intention of doing anything to stop the continued flow of illegals into the country.

They signaled their arms, like the border, is open wide to welcome drug smugglers, human traffickers, MS13, thieves, pedophiles, racists, and cop killers....

Are you sure it isn't 50 million? The number seems to be doubling every year, in spite of the fact that more are leaving than are coming....

I say...

welcome-18.gif

welcome-39.gif

welcome-47.gif

upload_2019-1-9_0-6-46.png

Someone here will break the law and hire you.
As our Gobmint won't jail them for doing so!

Last edited:
Fact remains we have no border security on the southern border....
Up to this point it’s been an utter failure...
Illegal immigration over our southern border is down

Looks like border Security is holding
Lol
Only a fool would believe that, it’s a clown show down there. And the joke is on the American people
Facts are facts. Ilelgal immigration is down.

Deal with it.
Down from WHAT and WHEN?

I am sure police officer Singh's widow and daughter, whose husband was killed by a cop killer illegal protected by Democrats and their Sanctuary Cities, will he happy to know this.

Really? So some of the 20+ million illegals in this country left? There are less than 1500 illegals coming in per day now?

Where did you get this info, Pelosi?

Our Intel agencies did not brief this.
Homeland security did not brief this. Of course Democrats would not know this since they refuse to sit in and listen to the experts.

Even Obama's own handpicked Chief of Border Patrol has come out to declare Trump us right and that true experts agree.

I say...

welcome-18.gif

welcome-39.gif

welcome-47.gif

View attachment 239097
Nnothing personal, but I hope one of your family members gets raped or murdered by an illegal. That seems to be the only way you will get it...

Forum List

Back