President Trump Appoints Sheriff David Clarke As Assistant Secretary To Homeland Security

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I knew this guy would be appointed to a position in the Trump Administration but didn't expect this.

7565905_G.jpg

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-sheriff-david-clarke-announces-joining-trump-administration/

He's not as disgusting as sheriff Joe, but he's younger, and he can work on that. Added bonus is he's a black hatemonger. Trump just couldn't pass that up.

I've been reading some credible links and now think this is actually a really good idea.

Because ... it will likely ruin his reputation (such as it is) and make him unemployable.

We can only hope.

I knew this guy would be appointed to a position in the Trump Administration but didn't expect this.

7565905_G.jpg

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-sheriff-david-clarke-announces-joining-trump-administration/
Maybe you could put up an avatar depicting blacks as monkeys?
Clarke is a lawman
Obama is a monkey.

Says the professional whiny victim.

Your 213 IQ is failing you more and more every day.

He's not as disgusting as sheriff Joe, but he's younger, and he can work on that. Added bonus is he's a black hatemonger. Trump just couldn't pass that up.
Sheriff Arpaio was the epitome of sheer patriotism with total admiration for the Constitution.

Forum List

Back