President Trump BOLDLY walked up St. John's Church with a Bible in his hand.

Can you really defend something you yourself have never read?
Do you foolishly believe Trump has actually taken the time to read it? Seriously? Every stance he takes and word he speaks, is anti Christ.
The fact that no one has answered my three perfectly reasonable questions so far makes it pretty clear that, at some level, they know what this man is.

I just no longer have words for this, so I'll ask three very serious questions:

First, would someone like to explain what this man did yesterday, holding up Bible and saying "It's a Bible"?

Second, what was the point of that, what was his goal?

Third, do you believe we were witnessing a devout Christian there, holding up a religion's holy book in humble reverence?

Thanks in advance.

This is what Mac focuses on in the midst of riots, after church was burned.

You aren't getting any "answers" because you failed to show anything wrong. Good on Trump if he truly was there...

When Trump was asked what was his favorite verse he didn't have an answer. It's because he has never read the book. Either that or he couldn't find a verse directly about him.

/——-/ I’m Catholic and have never read the Bible. In school, I studied the Catechism. Neither do I have a favorite verse.

First, would someone like to explain what this man did yesterday, holding up Bible and saying "It's a Bible"?

Third, do you believe we were witnessing a devout Christian there, holding up a religion's holy book in humble reverence?

Thanks in advance.

You aren't getting any "answers" because you failed to show anything wrong. Good on Trump if he truly was there...

When Trump was asked what was his favorite verse he didn't have an answer. It's because he has never read the book. Either that or he couldn't find a verse directly about him.

Or maybe he does not have a favorite verse.

He is on high ground over the leftists who burned down a church.

The actions were put in motion when he called for those who were peacefully protesting to be fired.

Thanks in advance.

You wouldn't know because you've been misled by the other guy.

I imagine there are a lot of REAL Christians who are insulted and ashamed after that stunt.

Clowns to the left of me. Jokers to the right. Stuck in the middle with you, but I have a way out.

His idea to send out the military to shoot rubber bullets and tear gas at PEACEFUL demonstrators, who had another hour before curfew set in, so he could clear the streets for his walk to st John's church, and photo op of awkwardly holding up someone else's Bible was the most repulsive action I've ever witnessed.... and it was anti Christ.

He's out of control.....evil.....every inch of him..... sad, his cult can't see this....

If it were not against the law, I'd spit on him....with the biggest gob I could muster.

Thanks in advance.

You wouldn't know because you've been misled by the other guy.

Great, so answer my questions.

Thanks in advance.

/——-/ I’m Catholic and have never read the Bible. In school, I studied the Catechism. Neither do I have a favorite verse.

I'm a doctor but I've never actually been to medical school.

His idea to send out the military to shoot rubber bullets and tear gas at PEACEFUL demonstrators, who had another hour before curfew set in, so he could clear the streets for his walk to st John's church, and photo op of awkwardly holding up someone else's Bible was the most repulsive action I've ever witnessed.... and it was anti Christ.

He's out of control.....evil.....every inch of him..... sad, his cult can't see this....

If it were not against the law, I'd spit on him....with the biggest gob I could muster.
History shows us that men like this are ultimately discovered for what they are. The question is, how much damage is done before then.

Do you foolishly believe Trump has actually taken the time to read it? Seriously? Every stance he takes and word he speaks, is anti Christ.

No, that's why I said one can not defend something they have never read.
/———/ You can defend the Constitution without having read it. Our military does it all the time.

History shows us that men like this are ultimately discovered for what they are. The question is, how much damage is done before then.

I don't know if you have a problem with your vision, but it isn't Trump that burned the church and everything else on their path. It was the anti-Trumpers, and have been from the start.

It's because your TDS and extreme cognitive dissonance that you can't see this truth. Everything is always about the greatest president in history.

President Trump is the only right side in the matter.

/———/ You can defend the Constitution without having read it. Our military does it all the time.

There is nothing in the Constitution that address what the military does. Perhaps they need to read it.

Yeah, that's why all Christian leaders who have read the book support president Trump.

“The President just used a Bible and one of the churches of my diocese as a backdrop for a message antithetical to the teachings of Jesus and everything that our church stands for. To do so, he sanctioned the use of tear gas by police officers in riot gear to clear the church yard.
I am outraged.

The President did not pray when he came to St. John’s; nor did he acknowledge the agony and sacred worth of people of color in our nation who rightfully demand an end to 400 years of systemic racism and white supremacy in our country.

We in the Diocese of Washington follow Jesus in His Way of Love. We aspire to be people of peace and advocates of justice. In no way do we support the President’s incendiary response to a wounded, grieving nation. In faithfulness to our Savior who lived a life of non-violence and sacrificial love, we align ourselves with those seeking justice for the death of George Floyd and countless others through the sacred act of peaceful protest.”

Bishop Mariann Edgar Budde, Episcopal Diocese of Washington, who oversees the church Trump just stood in front of:

I think history has shown then as now, that such men's natures are already discovered but their supporters don't care.
Yep, sure. The final thing to break down is the group pathology that surrounds, enables and protects them.

Forum List

Back