President Trump BOLDLY walked up St. John's Church with a Bible in his hand.

question 1) what did trump do?
ans. He walked down the street to a site of unrest which included rioters and damage to a church and held up a bible

2) what did his action ^^^^ signify?
ans. The presidents polite attention to the
incident

3) was the action significantly "christian"
ans. not really, just polite and appropriate

I just no longer have words for this, so I'll ask three very serious questions:

First, would someone like to explain what this man did yesterday, holding up Bible and saying "It's a Bible"?

Second, what was the point of that, what was his goal?

Third, do you believe we were witnessing a devout Christian there, holding up a religion's holy book in humble reverence?

Thanks in advance.

The most segregated hour of the week is? Precisely.

1. He demonstrated he can run roughshod over protesters. His "base" loves demonstrations of power targeting Those people, which is why they overwhelmingly support police killing and abusing Blacks for no good reason.

2. The goal was to assure his White (Evangelical) base it's okay to be a racist asshole, with the bible in hand.

3. We were witnessing a devout Christian in the long tradition of "Thank you, god, for not making me one of Those people!"

There had been "peaceful" demonstrations that included damage to the church which the cops
cleared with some teargas.
The damage had occurred the night before. The church authority had said it wasn't much and appreciated how the church had been treated compared to its surrounds. The protesters, cleared out of the area with force, were peaceful.

Oh that's brilliant. Idiot justifying looters and church burners.

First, would someone like to explain what this man did yesterday, holding up Bible and saying "It's a Bible"?

Third, do you believe we were witnessing a devout Christian there, holding up a religion's holy book in humble reverence?

Thanks in advance.

Hey, at least Trump could describe what the exterior of the object is. He just has no idea what is inside it besides two Corinthians.

Thanks in advance.

Hey, at least Trump could describe what the exterior is.

is there a picture showing Trump LOOKING at the church?

Anti-Trumpers do not believe in God, but they very much do believe in their master - Satan.

That's why they are burning everything down now.
I have a friend who is a preist that is a never Trumper so you are as usual, wrong.

What do you want him to do?
Listen. Ask questions. Communicate honestly. Be curious. Seek to truly understand someone other than his base.

I'm not expecting him to do any of that, but you asked.

I don't get answers to my questions, but I'm not afraid to answer the questions of others.
You are obviously looking for some specific answer. When you don't get it you keep saying, no answers eh? Like you are above it all and so much smarter than everybody else. You are not looking for a discussion. You are just raging on Donald Trump. That's all you got.

Thanks in advance.

No, he would know where the front door of a church is....The floors in churches burns the soles of his feet.

Thanks in advance.

The most segregated hour of the week is? Precisely.

1. He demonstrated he can run roughshod over protesters. His "base" loves demonstrations of power targeting Those people, which is why they overwhelmingly support police killing and abusing Blacks for no good reason.

2. The goal was to assure his White (Evangelical) base it's okay to be a racist asshole, with the bible in hand.

3. We were witnessing a devout Christian in the long tradition of "Thank you, god, for not making me one of Those people!"
that is just a lib lie

Trump is no more racist than you are

Thanks in advance.

No, he would know where the front door of a church is....The floors in churches burns the soles of his feet.

is that why he wears shoes?

Thanks in advance.

A reporter asked if it was HIS Bible, and Trump replied "Its a Bible". He didn't want to be pulled into a discussion of a book he does not know.

His goal in walking to the church was to appear in charge and concerned about his people. Of course, before the walk the DC police and federal agents had to remove all the protesters, many of whom were at the church seeking aid and assistance.

No, I do not believe we were witnessing a devout Christian. I believe we were witnessing a politicians pandering to his base.

He stood in front of the temple of God, and proclaimed himself, to be God.... is what the Bible prophesy on the Antichrist says....

Maybe he was practicing, for that Bible prophesy scene, as all good actors, do.

He held the bible for his photo op scene, up side down.....

Up side down.... was he intentionally mocking religion, by his actions? Showing God, he's above Him.....

ANYONE who proclaims themselves to be Christian, and supports this deceiver and his mockery of religiosity, Is being used and needs to do a self check..... does he follow God or Christ's teaching? A resounding, loud, and amplified, NO. Not for one single nano second. Yet, you follow this anti Christ? Why? Why? Why?

Where did he proclaim himself to be God? Are you seeing things Care?

Take the TDS pill. Stop hallucinating.
I did not say he did it, I said he was practicing for the Bible prophesy scene, like all good actors....

He had our military, armed on American soil, fire rubber bullets and tear gas in to a PEACEFUL CROWD of citizens exercising their first amendment right, who had another hour left to protest before curfew.... to make way for him to stand in front of a church with an upside down Bible for a photo op....

Get your head around that....

He's disgusting! Icky icky icky, a creep!

Thanks in advance.

A reporter asked if it was HIS Bible, and Trump replied "Its a Bible". He didn't want to be pulled into a discussion of a book he does not know.

His goal in walking to the church was to appear in charge and concerned about his people. Of course, before the walk the DC police and federal agents had to remove all the protesters, many of whom were at the church seeking aid and assistance.

No, I do not believe we were witnessing a devout Christian. I believe we were witnessing a politicians pandering to his base.

Was it police? I thought it was the trucks and trucks of military that arrived for show earlier?

Forum List

Back