President Trump has given 80% of top jobs to men...greatest president ever

Good. Last thing we need is a president trying to pick people based on gender or color, rather than ability.

By “ability” you mean his relatives and close buddies . Aka “white mans affirmative action “.
No doubt about it. You are either a fool or a troll. Maybe both.
An insult to fools and trolls everywhere.

Name calling is all you got ?

How about we talk of the great hiring trump does. Forget about the record turnover at the whitehouse .
You're slipping down into the well again timmie, I didn't call you any name. But what does it matter what the gender of who Trump hires is? Why are you so fixated on identity politics? Besides, according the you libs, it shouldn't matter if he hires men or women because they can be fluid gender where they are men one and women the next. Right timbo?

I was responding to the assertion that he was hiring the “most qualified “. Which he is not .

He’s probably worried he would harass all
The women .

By “ability” you mean his relatives and close buddies . Aka “white mans affirmative action “.

How about we talk of the great hiring trump does. Forget about the record turnover at the whitehouse .
You're slipping down into the well again timmie, I didn't call you any name. But what does it matter what the gender of who Trump hires is? Why are you so fixated on identity politics? Besides, according the you libs, it shouldn't matter if he hires men or women because they can be fluid gender where they are men one and women the next. Right timbo?

I was responding to the assertion that he was hiring the “most qualified “. Which he is not .

The women .
One cannot know if a person can do the the job until you hire them and see. Paper qualifications many times mean very little.

The women .
The only reason you are not on my ignore list is because stupid can be pretty damn funny. And you do stupid like no one else.

You can't really make the "most qualified" argument with this administration.

Some of his picks are far from qualified.

Such as? And why are they unqualified? Answer me, or it's just your UNQUALIFIED opinion.

Such as? And why are they unqualified? Answer me, or it's just your UNQUALIFIED opinion.

Ben Carson. Betsy DeVos. Scott Pruitt, Linda McMahon, Ronny Jackson, to name a few. People who either have very limited experience (DeVos), experience that doesn't match the position (Carson, Jackson), or people who actively despise the stated purpose of their agency and seek to undermine that purpose from within (Pruitt).

Of course I don't know why I bother answering, because everything is fake news to you guys.

Ben Carson. Betsy DeVos. Scott Pruitt, Linda McMahon, Ronny Jackson, to name a few. People who either have very limited experience (DeVos), experience that doesn't match the position (Carson, Jackson), or people who actively despise the stated purpose of their agency and seek to undermine that purpose from within (Pruitt).

Of course I don't know why I bother answering, because everything is fake news to you guys.
What position does Ben Carson have? I wasn't even aware he was part of the Trump administration.

What position does Ben Carson have? I wasn't even aware he was part of the Trump administration.

Seriously?

President Trump has been in office for about fifteen months with a hostile possibly insane minority that seems determined to obstruct appointees as well as the rest of the presidency. Newsweek is a dying weekly on it's last legs.

Seriously?
OK, so my memory isn't what it used to be. He hasn't been in the news for a long time. In any case, I did some research, and it looks like Ben is cleaning up HUD. About time. So what, in your biased opinion makes him unqualified?

Seriously?
OK, so my memory isn't what it used to be. He hasn't been in the news for a long time. In any case, I did some research, and it looks like Ben is cleaning up HUD. About time. So what, in your biased opinion makes him unqualified?

He is a medical professional with no experience that makes him particularly qualified for managing his department. In fact, many people think he's pretty much there to be the token black guy who doesn't actually do any work. Though you're right in that we don't hear much about him. I honestly can't say I know what he's doing, except for getting in trouble over wasting taxpayer dollars on a $30,000 dinner table or some shit.

HUD.

Seriously?

What has he done to "clean" it up except for buying a shit ton of new, expensive furniture.

Ah, but Trump has fired only men.

Well.....maybe one or two who posed as women.........

Top jobs in Trump administration are going to those who are qualified.

That’s hysterical!!

He gave the Energy Secretary’s job to a college drop out. One of his responsibilities is the care and maintenance of the nuclear arsenal. Obama appointed a nuclear physicist.

He appointed a pediatric Brain surgeon to head up Housing and Urban development, ostensibly because Carson grew up in public housing.

The only qualification his Education Secretary has is the millions of dollars her family donated to the senators approving her appointment.

He appointed one man as a federal judge who had never tried a single case and had no idea of the procedural rules for lawyers.

Trump’s cabinet is the least educated and least qualified in history. It’s also the wealthiest.

And he’s already fired 1/3 of his “best qualified” picks.

Forum List

Back