President Trump has given 80% of top jobs to men...greatest president ever

Such as? And why are they unqualified? Answer me, or it's just your UNQUALIFIED opinion.

Ben Carson. Betsy DeVos. Scott Pruitt, Linda McMahon, Ronny Jackson, to name a few. People who either have very limited experience (DeVos), experience that doesn't match the position (Carson, Jackson), or people who actively despise the stated purpose of their agency and seek to undermine that purpose from within (Pruitt).

Of course I don't know why I bother answering, because everything is fake news to you guys.
What position does Ben Carson have? I wasn't even aware he was part of the Trump administration.

Seriously?
OK, so my memory isn't what it used to be. He hasn't been in the news for a long time. In any case, I did some research, and it looks like Ben is cleaning up HUD. About time. So what, in your biased opinion makes him unqualified?

He is a medical professional with no experience that makes him particularly qualified for managing his department. In fact, many people think he's pretty much there to be the token black guy who doesn't actually do any work. Though you're right in that we don't hear much about him. I honestly can't say I know what he's doing, except for getting in trouble over wasting taxpayer dollars on a $30,000 dinner table or some shit.

Right . Surgeon General would’ve at least made sense .

How about that new head of the VA.? I think his qualifications were : saying nice things about trump .!

Forum List

Back