President Trump infuriates Israel and India

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is screwing up on Israel. I am gonna wait to be really pissed, though to see how this is really handled.

He is screwing up on Israel. I am gonna wait to be really pissed, though to see how this is really handled.
How? If Israel is so damn worried about Iran and Syria then use their own damn military to do something about it. Fuck using our troops to defend the ME any longer.

How? If Israel is so damn worried about Iran and Syria then use their own damn military to do something about it. Fuck using our troops to defend the ME any longer.
Well, if you want a nuclear war to ensue...
Though your belief doesn’t surprise me, as I know you are anti-Semitic, I believe.

Only Israel has nukes and they have fought numerous wars with no nukes being used....

No, only fools think only Israel has nukes over there.
Only Israel has nukes and they have fought numerous wars with no nukes being used....

Who else do you think has nukes? I wish Iran did,I wish Syria did that would even the playing field in the ME.

You might just find out, since you are fooled to think no one does, but Israel. And your anti-Semitism is showing.
Who else do you think has nukes? I wish Iran did,I wish Syria did that would even the playing field in the ME.

They died for Globalism. No more. Its now AMERICA FIRST now the WORLD FIRST and AMERICA LAST. They died for AMERICAN EMPIRE...again NO MORE!
Hilarious. American Empire is the antithesis of globalism.

You might just find out, since you are fooled to think no one does, but Israel. And your anti-Semitism is showing.
Oh I am an Anti Semite alright. I despise Jews I despise Israel and I wish we could destroy completely BOTH. Only a fool doesn't understand the reason people including VERY famous and influential people hated Jews including military leaders,political leaders etc etc that YOU probably admire.
iu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back