President Trump infuriates Israel and India

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jew hate on these boards is amusing and troubling. Really need to get the OP and Sobie into a steel cage with me.

This is not a Jew Exclusive forum, there are Jews here you are one of them perhaps if you have problems or whatever you could go to an Israel First Forum where ALL you will get is what your type want which is Kissing Israel's Buttocks 24/7, Americans need to CHOOSE are YOU America FIRST or Israel FIRST you CANNOT be BOTH at the SAME time you can ONLY be loyal to ONE master.

The Jew hate on these boards is amusing and troubling. Really need to get the OP and Sobie into a steel cage with me.

This is not a Jew Exclusive forum, there are Jews here you are one of them perhaps if you have problems or whatever you could go to an Israel First Forum where ALL you will get is what your type want which is Kissing Israel's Buttocks 24/7, Americans need to CHOOSE are YOU America FIRST or Israel FIRST you CANNOT be BOTH at the SAME time you can ONLY be loyal to ONE master.

America first and our allies 2nd. Don’t tell me what I can or cannot do. You primitive troll. I am a Trump guy and his daughter is Jewish. Don’t attack my President.

I sure don't understand why trumpanzees get an anti-semitic rap.

if Israel has a problem with Iran or Lebanon or whatever they they should get some Big Balls and bomb Iran and DEAL with whatever blow back on their OWN, if Israel was a good American ally already they WOULD have joined the Coalition to Invade Iraq and the Coalition to Invade Afghanistan but they did not, so effectively America owe them ZERO.

Iran isn't on Stolen land, Iran doesn't continue to steal land, Iran isn't shooting into crowds massacring & maiming people, or waging a major War upon a people they stole land from.

Israel has done such, however.

I don't see how Iran is a bigger issue than Israel.

It's just some NeoCON job.

That’s because you’re a Jew hating dummy. Iran has stated it wants to end the US. Pretty sure Israel is our ally. You’re dumb. Oh and Pawling is dirty and poor.

No, they ain't at all, they are our welfare state baby.

• Israeli arms sales to Europe grew from $724M in 2014 to $1.63B in 2015
  • Although the size of New Jersey Israel is one of the top 10 arms dealing nations in the world
  • Israel produces 60% of all drones worldwide and sells to over 50 countries, at times selling to both sides of a given conflict, and Israel fueled the drones arms race between India and Pakistan
Palestine is an open air weapons testing and crowd control laboratory with Palestinians being used in the development phase; Gaza is a lab of mass destruction. US super bunker busters were supplied to the Israelis in 2014 and investors stock shot up; war is just business after all.

The “War in Terror” has been a boon to the industry, you’ve seen what amounts to advertisement in every “news” outlet, we are being whipped up into a frenzy once again. The industry also pioneers crowd control research on the Palestinians, and Israel is involved in the training of American forces and law enforcement. We see this in the militarization of our own police departments, Ferguson was but one example of how our system is prepping to Palestinianize our own population, and in fact Ferguson now has Israeli developed/sold skunk spray post the Ferguson events, although no incidents have yet been reported of use on American streets. It’s pretty clear that the Israeli occupation style power structure is moving toward the same in America; a warehousing of the poor in a post industrial age with diminishing living wage jobs and privatized for profit prisons complete with a return to convict leasing.

Much of the security monitoring and mass surveillance technologies are also produced in Israel and sold across the globe. “Targeted assassination” was invented in Israel, which Obama was quite fond of. Abu Ghraib torture methods? Israel.

The US and Israel are not allies. The US and Israeli arms dealers are allies, and war is the business they are both in. We are all collateral damage.

if Israel has a problem with Iran or Lebanon or whatever they they should get some Big Balls and bomb Iran and DEAL with whatever blow back on their OWN, if Israel was a good American ally already they WOULD have joined the Coalition to Invade Iraq and the Coalition to Invade Afghanistan but they did not, so effectively America owe them ZERO.

Iran isn't on Stolen land, Iran doesn't continue to steal land, Iran isn't shooting into crowds massacring & maiming people, or waging a major War upon a people they stole land from.

That’s because you’re a Jew hating dummy. Iran has stated it wants to end the US. Pretty sure Israel is our ally. You’re dumb. Oh and Pawling is dirty and poor.

• Although the size of New Jersey Israel is one of the top 10 arms dealing nations in the world
  • Israel produces 60% of all drones worldwide and sells to over 50 countries, at times selling to both sides of a given conflict, and Israel fueled the drones arms race between India and Pakistan
Palestine is an open air weapons testing and crowd control laboratory with Palestinians being used in the development phase; Gaza is a lab of mass destruction. US super bunker busters were supplied to the Israelis in 2014 and investors stock shot up; war is just business after all.

The “War in Terror” has been a boon to the industry, you’ve seen what amounts to advertisement in every “news” outlet, we are being whipped up into a frenzy once again. The industry also pioneers crowd control research on the Palestinians, and Israel is involved in the training of American forces and law enforcement. We see this in the militarization of our own police departments, Ferguson was but one example of how our system is prepping to Palestinianize our own population, and in fact Ferguson now has Israeli developed/sold skunk spray post the Ferguson events, although no incidents have yet been reported of use on American streets. It’s pretty clear that the Israeli occupation style power structure is moving toward the same in America; a warehousing of the poor in a post industrial age with diminishing living wage jobs and privatized for profit prisons complete with a return to convict leasing.

Much of the security monitoring and mass surveillance technologies are also produced in Israel and sold across the globe. “Targeted assassination” was invented in Israel, which Obama was quite fond of. Abu Ghraib torture methods? Israel.

The US and Israel are not allies. The US and Israeli arms dealers are allies, and war is the business they are both in. We are all collateral damage.

Thanks for proving once again how stupid as hell you are. Captain false conspiracy theory.

How is Israel our Ally, exactly?
This is a myth fabricated by Zionist dumbos such as yourself.

Considering all the actions Israel has done over the years against us, like the Lavon Affair, or the U.S.S Liberty Bombing, or Jonathan Pollard, or how Israel divulging US information to China, or how about Israel getting Terrorists in Pakistan to fight for them, by posing as CIA agents without permission??????

How is Pawling poor, or dirty?
The poverty rate of Pawling village is somewhere around 10% & the town is somewhere around 3%, both are below the National average.

You prove yourself to be a very snotty & dumb Jew, but we all know Jews are Gefilte Filth.

Thanks for proving once again how stupid as hell you are. Captain false conspiracy theory.

Feel free to take that apart if ya can sugar.

He is screwing up on Israel. I am gonna wait to be really pissed, though to see how this is really handled.

The Donald was elected to SERVE America and SERVE the American nation he was NOT elected President of Israel.
You seem to think our only interest over there is Israel. It’s not. And the area could ultimately effect all of a Europe, as well. You are just too short sighted to see it. Your anti-Semitism is duly noted, though.

No we have already had the American Effect from bombing Middle East nations and that occur in 2015 with the begin of The Orchestrated Migrant Crisis this thanks to fucking up Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya, so the situation is that considering we did NOT have an Orchestrated Migrant Crisis previously it would be better for this Continent and ALSO for America if you GTFO of the Middle East there are NO American National Interests IN the Middle East it is TENS OF THOUSANDS of miles AWAY from the American mainland, you have ZERO business being there instead GTFO American troops home to DEFEND your OWN Border with Mexico etc

Considering all the actions Israel has done over the years against us, like the Lavon Affair, or the U.S.S Liberty Bombing, or Jonathan Pollard, or how Israel divulging US information to China, or how about Israel getting Terrorists in Pakistan to fight for them, by posing as CIA agents without permission??????

The poverty rate of Pawling village is somewhere around 10% & the town is somewhere around 3%, both are below the National average.

You prove yourself to be a very snotty & dumb Jew, but we all know Jews are Gefilte Filth.

Your town is poor. You’re fat and ugly. Israel is our ally and only ally in the ME. I have Explained how many times but you’re too stupid to retain that knowledge so I will not repeat myself.

Feel free to take that apart if ya can sugar.

Dude. Your unemployed and fat ass is not worth my time. Israel is our only true ally in the ME. Only true Democracy in the ME. If you think Israel is our biggest issue in the ME, you’re an idiot.

America on the orders of America's String Puller ie. International Globalists in New York City want to end Iran so logic dictates then that Iran would consider America the Enemy and want to end America.

Your town is poor. You’re fat and ugly. Israel is our ally and only ally in the ME. I have Explained how many times but you’re too stupid to retain that knowledge so I will not repeat myself.

Israel is NO ALLY, this is a myth by filthy Zionists like yourself.

Other than that, you're an Obnoxious Big Mouth, and a Dumb Simpleton.

Where's your Pic????? Are you too Ugly to show yourself, you filthy Jew?

Pawling's a great town, perhaps the best in the NYC metro....I've not seen a friendlier town in America, come to think of it.

You know nothing, and just run your mouth like a Simpleton Beast.

America on the orders of America's String Puller ie. International Globalists in New York City want to end Iran so logic dictates then that Iran would consider America the Enemy and want to end America.

Iran is run by Islamists. Enough said. You disappoint me Lucy. You’re as dumb as Sobie

Pawling's a great town, perhaps the best in the NYC metro....I've not seen a friendlier town in America, come to think of it.

“Filthy Zionists” LMAO

Have another burger. Fatty.

He is screwing up on Israel. I am gonna wait to be really pissed, though to see how this is really handled.

The Donald was elected to SERVE America and SERVE the American nation he was NOT elected President of Israel.
You seem to think our only interest over there is Israel. It’s not. And the area could ultimately effect all of a Europe, as well. You are just too short sighted to see it. Your anti-Semitism is duly noted, though.

The Tug of War in Syria between Assad vs ISIS caused much of the Refugee crisis into Europe, particularly the Syrian Refugee portion of it.

So, how does letting it fall to Assad, hurt Europe, exactly?

Well not just the Assad v ISIS thing but also Obama fucking up Libya and together these two situations combine to cause The Orchestrated Migrant Crisis in 2015.

“Filthy Zionists” LMAO

Zionists are massacring, waging war, or stealing land from Palestinian victims on a nearly continous basis.

Yet, you claim your the voice of reason, what a bunch of crock, Zionism is putrid.

So, says the guy who's too much of an Ugly Jew to show his face.

“Filthy Zionists” LMAO

Zionists are massacring, waging war, or stealing land from Palestinian victims on a nearly continous basis.

Yet, you claim your the voice of reason, what a bunch of crock, Zionism is putrid.

So, says the guy who's too much of an Ugly Jew to show his face.

Now they are victims? LMAO. You love Radical Islamists now. Good to know. Fatty.

Iran is run by Islamists. Enough said. You disappoint me Lucy. You’re as dumb as Sobie

Saudi Arabia also run by Islamists, so what is your point? No I am not dumb, but then I think to you ANYONE is dumb who does NOT want to Bomb Iran, as Israel wants America to Bomb Iran then IF America does this how about ISRAEL AND AMERICA take in ALL the TENS of MILLIONS of Iranian Migrants instead of having a repeat of 2015 and them ALL thinking they can walk into MY Continent.

Islamists destroy some buildings, and some lives.

They mostly just end up self destructing, and making people hate them.

It's certainly NOT anything I support.

However, Jews ruin entire countries, by Agenda.

Things like Zionism, have also killed a ton.

Things like Hollywood, Facebook, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, and ABC all promote the Liberal agenda, and are run by guess who?????????

Yet, it's subtle enough, that many people in Western society don't notice, or care.

Saudi Arabia also run by Islamists, so what is your point? No I am not dumb, but then I think to you ANYONE is dumb who does NOT want to Bomb Iran, as Israel wants America to Bomb Iran then IF America does this how about ISRAEL AND AMERICA take in ALL the TENS of MILLIONS of Iranian Migrants instead of having a repeat of 2015 and them ALL thinking they can walk into MY Continent.

KSA is a terror regime and not our ally. Your continent? LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back