President Trump infuriates Israel and India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conquest is not theft. Sorry Fatty. Do you think we stole Cali and TX from Mexico?

Conquest is National Theft, doof.

You're such a snot-nosed, dumb, very dumb, mistake of Nature, like all Jews are... Especiallyt Zionist ones.

No it’s conquest. So you think we stole Cali and TX? You’re an idiot.

Israel stole Palestine, explain how it didn't, exactly?

Conqest is Theft National Form.

Pretty simple.

Jews are really that simple.

Jews aren't smart, you're filthy dumb Semitic scums with severe OCD & Autistic issues, which make you have these OCD panic attacks until you get yours at all costs.

You seem angry. I enjoy Getting you all riled up. He he he he he he. Have some donuts. Conquest is not theft.

I can't think of anything more large, oppressive, or destructive in Theft, than a Conquest style theft, as opposed to stealing a pack of Bubble Gum.

You're a mega-Dumb-F*ck Zion-Scum of Biblical proportions.

You have no morals, no intelligence, all you have is OCD issues, a trade-mark of Jews.

Thank you for your kind words. You’re a fat Jew hating loser.

Never proven. Until Islamists stop being Satanic I
am all for Israel kicking their asses. Bang! Oh and you’re fat.

You're such a dumb Jew, Who's too dumb to grasp Facts.

Facts are that Jewish Israelis stole Palestine.

Why is it so hard to admit???????????

When are you going to show a pic of your Ugly Jewish Face, you obnoxious Big mouthed snot?

Conquest is not theft. Sorry Fatty. Do you think we stole Cali and TX from Mexico?

The majority of California is now Mexico again they have Reconquered it via Unlimited Mass Immigration from Mexico into California and if not stopped within twenty years Texas will again be Mexico.

That was not the question you vile Jew hating troll faced rat. Did the US steal Cali and TX from Mexico? Yes or No?

"That was not the question you vile Jew hating troll faced rat."

You have that Inferiority Complex DNA and that Prone to Psychotic and Neurotic DNA I notice, I mean my comments have been logical and I have not resorted to calling you names and here's you making comments like you are Off Your Meds.

Bullshit. Stating Israel would sell out America for the KSA is anti Semitic propaganda. I should not have insulted rats.

Never proven. Until Islamists stop being Satanic I
am all for Israel kicking their asses. Bang! Oh and you’re fat.

When are you going to show a pic of your Ugly Jewish Face, you obnoxious Big mouthed snot?

The majority of California is now Mexico again they have Reconquered it via Unlimited Mass Immigration from Mexico into California and if not stopped within twenty years Texas will again be Mexico.

That was not the question you vile Jew hating troll faced rat. Did the US steal Cali and TX from Mexico? Yes or No?

You have that Inferiority Complex DNA and that Prone to Psychotic and Neurotic DNA I notice, I mean my comments have been logical and I have not resorted to calling you names and here's you making comments like you are Off Your Meds.

Just about every Jew Zionist here, can't have a factual discussion, without getting super Personal, and Obsessive this includes Azog, Inndependent, Irosie, ILoveIsrael.

Just about every Jew here, can't have a factual discussion, without getting super Personal, and Obsessive this includes Azog, Inndependent, Irosie, ILoveIsrael.

Nope. Wrong. We had one and you ignore it and make me repeat myself 100x. That is rude. You’re rude. You ignore my posts and repeat your Jew hate so since you insult me I will insult you. Fatty.

America on the orders of America's String Puller ie. International Globalists in New York City want to end Iran so logic dictates then that Iran would consider America the Enemy and want to end America.

Iran is run by Islamists. Enough said. You disappoint me Lucy. You’re as dumb as Sobie

Saudi Arabia also run by Islamists, so what is your point? No I am not dumb, but then I think to you ANYONE is dumb who does NOT want to Bomb Iran, as Israel wants America to Bomb Iran then IF America does this how about ISRAEL AND AMERICA take in ALL the TENS of MILLIONS of Iranian Migrants instead of having a repeat of 2015 and them ALL thinking they can walk into MY Continent.

KSA is a terror regime and not our ally. Your continent? LMAO

Israel WORSHIP that Saudi Arabia Islamist Regime and Saudi Arabia and Israel are closer than close, Israel would throw America off the mountain for Saudi Arabia, Israel ONLY wants America for the MONEY and American TROOPS.

This is MY Continent the European Continent is MY Continent.

Your continent is one giant caliphate. Your Jew hate blinded you to the Islamist invasion. Sucks to be you.

You know ZERO about MY Continent Azog The Psychotic and Neurotic. No it does NOT suck to be me I am a PROUD Christian Gentile, I would prefer to be me than to be literal vermin with a Paranoia Complex or whatever.

Just about every Jew here, can't have a factual discussion, without getting super Personal, and Obsessive this includes Azog, Inndependent, Irosie, ILoveIsrael.

Nope. Wrong. We had one and you ignore it and make me repeat myself 100x. That is rude. You’re rude. You ignore my posts and repeat your Jew hate so since you insult me I will insult you. Fatty.

Uh, you called me, and my town out in the very first comment you made to me.

There was no comment where I did such before that to you.

Iran is run by Islamists. Enough said. You disappoint me Lucy. You’re as dumb as Sobie

Saudi Arabia also run by Islamists, so what is your point? No I am not dumb, but then I think to you ANYONE is dumb who does NOT want to Bomb Iran, as Israel wants America to Bomb Iran then IF America does this how about ISRAEL AND AMERICA take in ALL the TENS of MILLIONS of Iranian Migrants instead of having a repeat of 2015 and them ALL thinking they can walk into MY Continent.

KSA is a terror regime and not our ally. Your continent? LMAO

Israel WORSHIP that Saudi Arabia Islamist Regime and Saudi Arabia and Israel are closer than close, Israel would throw America off the mountain for Saudi Arabia, Israel ONLY wants America for the MONEY and American TROOPS.

This is MY Continent the European Continent is MY Continent.

Your continent is one giant caliphate. Your Jew hate blinded you to the Islamist invasion. Sucks to be you.

You know ZERO about MY Continent Azog The Psychotic and Neurotic. No it does NOT suck to me me I am a PROUD Christian Gentile, I would prefer to be me than to literal vermin.

Your continent is overrun by Islamists. Sucks to be you. Charles Martel is rolling over in his grave. I don’t want the US to be the next Europe.

Not today you fat loser. We have debated this for months. Do you have Dementia? Do you forget who I am. I was Civil to you. I said you took nice pics of trees in Pawling. When you ask me to repeat myself AGAIN it shows disrespect so now I will retort in kind. Fatso.

Not today you fat loser. We have debated this for months. Do you have Dementia? Do you forget who I am. I was Civil to you. I said you took nice pics of trees in Pawling. When you ask me to repeat myself AGAIN it shows disrespect so now I will retort in kind. Fatso.

Uh, you clearly started with US, not vice versa, and yet you can't admit to it, just like you can't admit to Israel stealing Palestine.

So desperate & so dumb.

BTW, where's the pic of your ugly Jewish face?
It must be awfully ugly, if you won't show it.

Uh, you clearly started with US, not vice versa, and yet you can't admit to it, just like you can't admit to Israel stealing Palestine.

So, desperate & so dumb.

So you are stating that today was the first time you and I have interacted? Yes or no?

Just about every Jew Zionist here, can't have a factual discussion, without getting super Personal, and Obsessive this includes Azog, Inndependent, Irosie, ILoveIsrael.

Indeependent is okay we get along and for the majority part I get along with Irosie, the other one I have not seen any posts from, but they get personal and obsessive and IMMEDIATELY resort to name calling because they ALL have an Inferiority Complex DNA and also a Psychotic and Neurotic DNA and they THINK that EVERYONE gives a SHIT about what they think, well the response is GTFO nobody gives a SHIT what they think, IF they WORSHIP Israel so much then WHY are ZERO of that crowd living IN Israel why are they causing arguments on Western forums about Israel when Israel has ZERO to do with The West in general?

So, desperate & so dumb.

So you are stating that today was the first time you and I have interacted? Yes or no?

You bull-rushed the thread, and drove it into a Flame-Fest.

You clearly have great difficulty discussing Factual matters, in a Calm & Colected manner.

So, desperate & so dumb.

You bull-rushed the thread, and drove it into a Flame-Fest.

You clearly have great difficulty discussing Factual matters, in a Calm & Colected manner.

You didn’t answer me. Yes or no? Is today the first time we conversed?

I never mentioned who it might fall to. Think shipping routes, as well as even more refugees.
He is screwing up on Israel. I am gonna wait to be really pissed, though to see how this is really handled.

The Donald was elected to SERVE America and SERVE the American nation he was NOT elected President of Israel.
You seem to think our only interest over there is Israel. It’s not. And the area could ultimately effect all of a Europe, as well. You are just too short sighted to see it. Your anti-Semitism is duly noted, though.

The Tug of War in Syria between Assad vs ISIS caused much of the Refugee crisis into Europe, particularly the Syrian Refugee portion of it.

So, how does letting it fall to Assad, hurt Europe, exactly?

The Jew hate on these boards is amusing and troubling. Really need to get the OP and Sobie into a steel cage with me.

This is not a Jew Exclusive forum, there are Jews here you are one of them perhaps if you have problems or whatever you could go to an Israel First Forum where ALL you will get is what your type want which is Kissing Israel's Buttocks 24/7, Americans need to CHOOSE are YOU America FIRST or Israel FIRST you CANNOT be BOTH at the SAME time you can ONLY be loyal to ONE master.

America first and our allies 2nd. Don’t tell me what I can or cannot do. You primitive troll. I am a Trump guy and his daughter is Jewish. Don’t attack my President.

So if The Donald said NO MORE Whatever for Israel would you STILL support him or would you turn against him? Depotoo I think not sure he is waiting but from his first comment in this thread did he mean that IF The Donald doesn't continue sucking Israel's Micro Dick then he will Dump Trump?

I think you will find I have NEVER attacked The Donald EVER, his by marriage Jewish daughter and her husband are part of the problem they are Globalists and early on Ivanka and Jared should have been sent back to New York so Ivanka could not get all emotional when The Donald did something she thought was mean to Brown Muslims or Central American children for example and then The Donald change the course on what in his heart he knew should be done.

You vile troll. Trump would never abandon Israel. It’s like asking me would I still support him if he decided to endorse idiot Liz Warren. Not happening. You’re a vile and ugly troll.

I am not vile or ugly or a troll but you are a Troll and I just KNOW you are ugly, why are you in Boston why are you not living in Tel Aviv if you WORSHIP Israel THAT much? You SQUAT on Internet Forums to cause arguments among the Goyim is that what they PAY you to do? I have friends in Haifa and I have visited and it's great, so WHY if you WORSHIP Israel THAT much is it NOT GREAT enough for you to go and move there?

The Jew hate on these boards is amusing and troubling. Really need to get the OP and Sobie into a steel cage with me.

This is not a Jew Exclusive forum, there are Jews here you are one of them perhaps if you have problems or whatever you could go to an Israel First Forum where ALL you will get is what your type want which is Kissing Israel's Buttocks 24/7, Americans need to CHOOSE are YOU America FIRST or Israel FIRST you CANNOT be BOTH at the SAME time you can ONLY be loyal to ONE master.

America first and our allies 2nd. Don’t tell me what I can or cannot do. You primitive troll. I am a Trump guy and his daughter is Jewish. Don’t attack my President.

So if The Donald said NO MORE Whatever for Israel would you STILL support him or would you turn against him? Depotoo I think not sure he is waiting but from his first comment in this thread did he mean that IF The Donald doesn't continue sucking Israel's Micro Dick then he will Dump Trump?

I think you will find I have NEVER attacked The Donald EVER, his by marriage Jewish daughter and her husband are part of the problem they are Globalists and early on Ivanka and Jared should have been sent back to New York so Ivanka could not get all emotional when The Donald did something she thought was mean to Brown Muslims or Central American children for example and then The Donald change the course on what in his heart he knew should be done.

You vile troll. Trump would never abandon Israel. It’s like asking me would I still support him if he decided to endorse idiot Liz Warren. Not happening. You’re a vile and ugly troll.

I am not vile or ugly or a troll but you are a Troll and I just KNOW you are ugly, why are you in Boston why are you not living in Tel Aviv if you WORSHIP Israel THAT much? You SQUAT on Internet Forums to cause arguments among the Goyim is that what they PAY you to do? I have friends in Haifa and I have visited and it's great, so WHY is you WORSHIP Israel THAT much is it NOT GREAT enough for you to go and move there?

Easy Lucy. I dont Want Islam invading America. So I d like to keep Israel as our allies. So if you have friends there why do you hate Jews? Do tell.

I am not vile or ugly or a troll but you are a Troll and I just KNOW you are ugly, why are you in Boston why are you not living in Tel Aviv if you WORSHIP Israel THAT much? You SQUAT on Internet Forums to cause arguments among the Goyim is that what they PAY you to do? I have friends in Haifa and I have visited and it's great, so WHY is you WORSHIP Israel THAT much is it NOT GREAT enough for you to go and move there?

Easy Lucy. I dont Want Islam invading America. So I d like to keep Israel as our allies. So if you have friends there why do you hate Jews? Do tell.

How does Israel solve Refugees, rather than cause Refugees I.E Palestinians fleeing West??????

How does Israel solve Refugees, rather than cause Refugees I.E Palestinians??????

We have discussed this before. You have either dementia or you’re trolling me. Which is it?

Bullshit. Stating Israel would sell out America for the KSA is anti Semitic propaganda. I should not have insulted rats.

It is not Anti-Semitic Propaganda, the situation is that given the FIRST opportunity Israel would dump America for Saudi Arabia, Israel ONLY LIKES America for the MONEY and American troops and military hardware.

Islam has ALREADY invaded America. To respond to your other idiotic question, sorry I decide NOT to feed your Paranoia and Inferiority Complex and Persecution Complex and neurosis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back