President Trump infuriates Israel and India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not angry no, but you have some deep psychological problems and I recommend you get professional help, you are unable to accept ANY criticism of Israel which is a nation you live TENS OF THOUSANDS of miles away from, you seem to expect EVERYONE on this PLANET to suck Israel's buttocks 24/7 and that when confronted with someone who does not do that you have a neurotic meltdown and go into Persecution and Paranoia Default Mode and begin name calling and accusations that EXIST only in your MIND and not in RL.
So literal? Wow. You’re really off base. LOL. I do This to get Neo Nazis riled up. Relax Lucy. Chill girl.
Why would she chill … Lucy is among them. Note that the always ignorant NaziGirl believes Israel is "TENS OF THOUSANDS of miles away." Clearly she has never been out from under her trailer park rock.

Oh yeah I own a house in her head.

Did you need help so you PM SAYIT, she NEVER posts upstairs ONLY in that Badlands thread that YOU also post in, it's okay we already know the Israel Firsters being in a MINORITY have to summon up their fellow ilk to back them up in threads. ROFLAO.

I am not angry no, but you have some deep psychological problems and I recommend you get professional help, you are unable to accept ANY criticism of Israel which is a nation you live TENS OF THOUSANDS of miles away from, you seem to expect EVERYONE on this PLANET to suck Israel's buttocks 24/7 and that when confronted with someone who does not do that you have a neurotic meltdown and go into Persecution and Paranoia Default Mode and begin name calling and accusations that EXIST only in your MIND and not in RL.
So literal? Wow. You’re really off base. LOL. I do This to get Neo Nazis riled up. Relax Lucy. Chill girl.
Why would she chill … Lucy is among them. Note that the always ignorant NaziGirl believes Israel is "TENS OF THOUSANDS of miles away." Clearly she has never been out from under her trailer park rock.

Km 10,882 km from America to Israel. Name calling does nothing call me a Nazi who cares I do NOT give a SHIT about names, there is worse than being called a Nazi such as being called a Communist and you ONLY seem to post in that The Trump Administration thread in Badlands UNTIL your nation of Israel needs defending upstairs and you are summoned from under YOUR rock to post.

But Solid Conservatives do NOTICE how the Neo-Conservative filthy vermin like YOU attack Solid Conservatives, you are despite what you might comment Israel First PERIOD and you in America would DESTROY AMERICA if it mean PROTECT Israel and you would slip EVERY AMERICAN THROAT to PROTECT Israel, in your Black Satanic holes where OTHERS have a Blood Red HEART it is FUCK AMERICA, FUCK THE WEST, ISRAEL FIRST AND ALWAYS.

Triggered!!! LMAO.

I am not Triggered, what I posted is ACCURATE.

Easy Lucy. I dont Want Islam invading America. So I d like to keep Israel as our allies. So if you have friends there why do you hate Jews? Do tell.

How does Israel solve Refugees, rather than cause Refugees I.E Palestinians fleeing West??????

Islam has already invaded America and sucking Israel dick did ZERO to PREVENT that and now America is being invaded by Central America and sucking Israel dick is doing ZERO to PREVENT that and ALL the while Israel has not ONE but TWO Walls but the International Globalists FANATICALLY do NOT want The Donald building his Wall to limit the Invading Caravan Army etc

Islam is less than 1% of US pop?

Well as you suck Israel dick 24/7 why is that NOT 0% of the American population Muslim, so how did your nation of Israel allow America to get to 1% of the American population being Muslim? :omg:

Less than 1%. We are a melting pot. What is your obsession with felatio?

Less than 1% is not 0%

Oh yeah I own a house in her head.

No but keep thinking you do Soy Boi.

...there is ZERO Anti-Semitic in this thread...
So you reject Odious's proud mea culpa:
Oh I am an Anti Semite alright. I despise Jews I despise Israel and I wish we could destroy completely BOTH...

LOL. Fucking Nazi MORONS.

Should Israel be destroyed? No of course not, they have a right to exist, I also think the Palestinians have a right to have a Palestinian State and they exist, I support the Two State Solution as the only solution to that situation.
Don't change the subject. You claimed "there is ZERO Anti-Semitic in this thread." I pointed out just how wrong you are.

Unlike you I have not read every post in the thread, I start to post mid way in the thread I read the OP and my first comment was the response to that.

You vile troll. Trump would never abandon Israel. It’s like asking me would I still support him if he decided to endorse idiot Liz Warren. Not happening. You’re a vile and ugly troll.

I am not vile or ugly or a troll but you are a Troll and I just KNOW you are ugly, why are you in Boston why are you not living in Tel Aviv if you WORSHIP Israel THAT much? You SQUAT on Internet Forums to cause arguments among the Goyim is that what they PAY you to do? I have friends in Haifa and I have visited and it's great, so WHY is you WORSHIP Israel THAT much is it NOT GREAT enough for you to go and move there?

Easy Lucy. I dont Want Islam invading America. So I d like to keep Israel as our allies. So if you have friends there why do you hate Jews? Do tell.

How does Israel solve Refugees, rather than cause Refugees I.E Palestinians??????

We have discussed this before. You have either dementia or you’re trolling me. Which is it?

You obviously have nothing but propaganda, and name calling.

Typical Zionist, indeed.

I have a very busy day today and so for me now four hours sleep then start that day. No more wasting time arguing with random American Jews who are neurotic or whatever and their random Shabbos who CANNOT cope with the THOUGHT that Israel should be able to defend itself with ALL that military hardware and nuclear weapons AND The Iron Dome that they have.

Km 10,882 km from America to Israel. Name calling does nothing call me a Nazi who cares I do NOT give a SHIT about names, there is worse than being called a Nazi ...
Except you didn't post in kms but rather in miles because you are monumentally IGNORANT and I called you no name but rather posted a cold hard fact about you of which Odious is quite proud.
Click your heels, NaziGirl … you know how good it makes you feel. :lol:

Km 10,882 km from America to Israel. Name calling does nothing call me a Nazi who cares I do NOT give a SHIT about names, there is worse than being called a Nazi ...
Except you didn't post in kms but rather in miles because you are monumentally IGNORANT and I called you no name but rather posted a cold hard fact about you of which Odious is quite proud.
Click your heels, NaziGirl … you know how good it makes you feel. :lol:

Not ignorant it was a mistake that I can say was a mistake, even someone as perfect with Divine Talents like me SOMETIMES makes a mistake.

I clicked my heels HOURS ago, I click them two times a day every day one at 6PM and one at Midnight and it feels good and I look GREAT dressed in black with my knee high black leather Manolo Blahnik boots, my shoe collection is pristine and GREAT I have approx 800 plus in it all either Manolo Blahnik or Salvatore Ferragamo Marion Morrison knows all about my shoe collection from previous comments I have posted.

Trump Comments Provoke Shock and Outrage in Israel and India

Am I the only who doesn't give a shit if Israel and India are pissed off? Fuck them! If they are so worried about Syria and Afghanistan then they can do their own damn fighting in those areas! I am tired of seeing American boys and girls die for foreign countries.
That should be your so-called president because any law abiding and decent human being would not consider this imposter as some so-called president in violation of U.S. Constitutional law, and the moral character of a civilized global community.

He is screwing up on Israel. I am gonna wait to be really pissed, though to see how this is really handled.

The Donald was elected to SERVE America and SERVE the American nation he was NOT elected President of Israel.
You seem to think our only interest over there is Israel. It’s not. And the area could ultimately effect all of a Europe, as well. You are just too short sighted to see it. Your anti-Semitism is duly noted, though.

I already comment that ANY name calling with me does not affect me, I do not give a CRAP what names your type call me it ALL means ZERO, although you do amuse me with your name calling every time I laugh and think Oh what Dumb Goyim, Oh what idiotic Shabbos your type with a bare hand would wipe their buttocks and then eat their shit and then as in Oliver Twist you would be OH PLEASE SHIT MORE I WANT MORE OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL SHIT TO EAT IT'S NOT SHIT IT'S FINE DINING TO ME as I am your Dumb Goyim :lol:

Dumb Goyim and Shabbos = :cuckoo:

Your Brainwashing is also duly noted, perhaps ONE day you might take the Red Pill although I think this is remote as from other comments in other threads on this type of topic you illustrate that your Brainwashing is very deep. I am not short sighted I see the forest and not the tree, you are NOT short sighted you are totally blind.

Last edited:
Oh, but calling you out for your being an obvious anti- Semitic is not name calling. Admit it for what it is, dear. And your response shows it bothers the you-know-what out of you. Why, I wonder.
Now, go have another martini, dear. It might help lower your blood pressure.
He is screwing up on Israel. I am gonna wait to be really pissed, though to see how this is really handled.

The Donald was elected to SERVE America and SERVE the American nation he was NOT elected President of Israel.
You seem to think our only interest over there is Israel. It’s not. And the area could ultimately effect all of a Europe, as well. You are just too short sighted to see it. Your anti-Semitism is duly noted, though.

I already comment that ANY name calling with me does not affect me, I do not give a CRAP what names your type call me it ALL means ZERO, although you do amuse me with your name calling every time I laugh and think Oh what Dumb Goyim, Oh what idiotic Shabbos your type with a bare hand would wipe their buttocks and then eat their shit and then as in Oliver Twist you would be OH PLEASE SHIT MORE I WANT MORE OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL SHIT TO EAT IT'S NOT SHIT IT'S FINE DINING TO ME as I am your Dumb Goyim :lol:

Your Brainwashing is also duly noted, perhaps ONE day you might take the Red Pill although I think this is remote as from other comments in other threads on this type of topic you illustrate that your Brainwashing is very deep. I am not short sighted I see the forest and not the tree, you are NOT short sighted you are totally blind.

Uh, It's been proven that Arabs owned more land & made up more population than Jews up into the 1940's in Palestine.

Even in the mid 1940's when Israel was being created, something like 46% Arab land owners as opposed to approx 6% Jewish land owners, and about 2/3rds of the population was Arab, as opposed to Jews.

So, why are you such a Propagandist, Zionist scum, that you can't admit to Palestinians being victims?
Yet, your poor Jews, want to be victims of everybody else.

Never proven. Until Islamists stop being Satanic I
am all for Israel kicking their asses. Bang! Oh and you’re fat.

You're such a dumb Jew, Who's too dumb to grasp Facts.

Facts are that Jewish Israelis stole Palestine.

Why is it so hard to admit???????????

When are you going to show a pic of your Ugly Jewish Face, you obnoxious Big mouthed snot?

Conquest is not theft. Sorry Fatty. Do you think we stole Cali and TX from Mexico?

The majority of California is now Mexico again they have Reconquered it via Unlimited Mass Immigration from Mexico into California and if not stopped within twenty years Texas will again be Mexico.

That was not the question you vile Jew hating troll faced rat. Did the US steal Cali and TX from Mexico? Yes or No?

To the victor goes the spoils, baby.

The US did not "steal"them. We fought for them and a lot of blood was spilled, jackass.

Islam has ALREADY invaded America. To respond to your other idiotic question, sorry I decide NOT to feed your Paranoia and Inferiority Complex and Persecution Complex and neurosis.

Enjoy your caliphate. You seem angry.

I repeat Islam has ALREADY invaded America and there is NO Caliphate on my Continent as I now work for an Organisation that because of this I have Diplomatic Immunity then IF there WAS a Caliphate I would KNOW about it and so would my brother who works with me.

You have been Mega Triggered from your FIRST post in this thread so it's you that should chill.

I did it to get you and Sobie riled up. Worked like a charm.

If I were to behave like this, I'd get banned.

Jewish Zionists never seem to get banned here, no matter how much they flame, go off topic, insult & so forth.

This is truly JEWSMB.

How? If Israel is so damn worried about Iran and Syria then use their own damn military to do something about it. Fuck using our troops to defend the ME any longer.

I couldn't agree more.

If other countries want to wage war then let them. Let them lose their own soldiers.

The US has lost enough blood and treasure in the ME.

If it were up to me every man and woman in the ME would be called home. I couldn't care less if those death cult assholes blow themselves and their shitholes up.

Oh, but calling you out for your being an obvious anti- Semitic is not name calling. Admit it for what it is, dear. And your response shows it bothers the you-know-what out of you. Why, I wonder.
Now, go have another martini, dear. It might help lower your blood pressure.

Again you illustrate what a low IQ uneducated Dumb Goyim Troll Boi you are.

Don't give a CRAP what you comment and no me responding to you Dumb Goyim does NOT illustrate that your CRAP bother me, I am laughing at you as I laugh at ALL the Dumb Goyim.

Dumb Goyim like you Depotoo are to us in the SAME category as Leftists like the below journalist hack Rafael Behr who freak when George Soros is mentioned and say but but but HOW ANTI-SEMITE you are for mentioning George Soros, Depotoo the Dumb Goyim are The Enemy as well as the Leftists and you Depotoo would be happy to eat the shit from George Soros buttocks and DO NOT say you would NOT because you are that Brainwashed you Dumb Goyim Shabbo. If SOMEONE told you: Eat the shit from George Soros buttocks you WOULD.

rafaelbehr.png

How? If Israel is so damn worried about Iran and Syria then use their own damn military to do something about it. Fuck using our troops to defend the ME any longer.

I couldn't agree more.

If other countries want to wage war then let them. Let them lose their own soldiers.

The US has lost enough blood and treasure in the ME.

If it were up to me every man and woman in the ME would be called home. I couldn't care less if those death cult assholes blow themselves and their shitholes up.

Dumb Goyim Shabbo Depotoo will now call you an Anti Semite because he's low IQ and is trained as a Brainwashed Dog to attack ANYONE who thinks that Israel should defend itself with ALL the military hardware, nuclear weapons and The Iron Dome that America has given it along with the BILLIONS it gives it every year to waste on more military stuff while a good percentage of the elderly poor in Israel are living in near poverty.

Enjoy your caliphate. You seem angry.

I repeat Islam has ALREADY invaded America and there is NO Caliphate on my Continent as I now work for an Organisation that because of this I have Diplomatic Immunity then IF there WAS a Caliphate I would KNOW about it and so would my brother who works with me.

You have been Mega Triggered from your FIRST post in this thread so it's you that should chill.

I did it to get you and Sobie riled up. Worked like a charm.

If I were to behave like this, I'd get banned.

Jewish Zionists never seem to get banned here, no matter how much they flame, go off topic, insult & so forth.

This is truly JEWSMB.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for ANYONE to have a rational or normal discussion with this crowd about Israel or the Palestinian thing, this is why I have never posted in the Israel/Palestine section, I have read threads at random in that section and it is the CESSPIT of this ENTIRE forum where they do NOT want to debate ALL they do is as in this thread name call, some do debate but the majority have no interest in a debate, the majority are Israel First, ZERO criticism of Israel, Israel is GREAT, Israel is PERFECT, Support Israel Crap on Everything Else, this is not normal, this is Brainwashed and unhinged. I at random post in threads like this thread we have here and I do that at random because I ENJOY poking these maniacs.

That crowd say oh well Israel are an ally and THIS is why they react as they do, well the British are an American ally and yet they NEVER invade threads that are criticising the British with the same demented frothing at the mouth and the British have illustrated how much of an American ally they are by sending British troops to fight and die along side American troops in the SHIT HOLES of Iraq and Afghanistan unlike Israel who have illustrated what a GREAT American ally they are by NOT sending Israeli troops to fight and die along side British and American troops in the SHIT HOLES of Iraq and Afghanistan and this crowd would be HAPPY for MORE British and American troops to go and fight and die in Iran. I add that the Israel First crowd and The Dumb Goyim would be HAPPY if the Israeli's MURDERED EVERY Palestinian man woman and baby they would be masturbating at that footage if posted to YouTube, they are sick, perverted, unhinged and demented and I am NOT the only person who is tired of their CONSTANT whining and Paranoia Complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back