President Trump just filed a lawsuit against Hillary over the "Russian Collusion" allegations

Even if they don't settle, they'll have to testify under oath. You're going to find out a lot that you didn't know.
Yes....as will the fat former guy.........................unless he can avoid it again and again and again.

This is so funny, I must say. Trump trash keep getting fooled over and over and over again. Too many lead paint chips as children?

The very nature of a settlement means we'll never hear about it, dipshit.

No, that is not the very nature of a settlement.

We hear about settlements all the time, they just leave out the fine details, but you still know they took place.

Here is a settlement we all heard about

Love to see Trump testify under oath

Trump is not the one on trial here. Or did you miss that?

Oh, and BTW: He filed the lawsuit in Florida. Not New York, and not DC.

It will go to trial, you can count on that. And that $300,000 from Stormy Daniels will help pay for Trump's legal expenses, if she coughs it up.

Last edited:
Even if they don't settle, they'll have to testify under oath. You're going to find out a lot that you didn't know.
***That depends on what the definition of is is.

***That's not how it works. He and his kids will be deposed as well.

I wonder if Trump hired the law firm because they were crazy enough to take it on contingency? It wouldn't surprise me if they did, though it would be a boneheaded move.

Oh, and BTW: He filed the lawsuit in Florida. Not New York, and not DC.

It will go to trial, you can count on that. And that $300,000 from Stormy Daniels will help pay for Trump's legal expenses, if she coughs it it.
This is a civil law suit. Of course, Trump will have to testify. The question is will he take the 5th if does testify? As they say, be careful what you wish for....

Last edited:
Uh oh....now you've done it. Better get your affairs in order....you're on the Clinton radar now.
I'm small potatoes I'm not worried. But if people are called to testify and it will be incriminating against her. Bye,bye wouldn't be the first time.

The lawsuit is full of lies, innuendo, hearsay and spurious legal arguments. It will be thrown out of court and then I will have to put up with the usual whining of how unfair the court system is. The case is a loser from start to finish.
So, no facts and all ignorant opinion to “support” your claim, then. As expected.

This is a civil law suit. Of course, Trump will have to testify. The question is will he take the 5th? As they say, be careful what you wish for....

And being a civil lawsuit, the standard of proof is far more relaxed than for criminal cases. A criminal case has to prove "no reasonable doubt" in order to convict. Civil cases go by the preponderance of the evidence in most cases, and by clear and convincing evidence. In other words, it's far easier to win a case in civil court. And being a civil case, the defendants can't claim 5th Amendment protection.

Don't you know anything about the law?

Last edited:
Yes.

As proven by the US Senate and Mueller investigation. The only one who said "no collusion" was Bill Barr.
please point out where that was directly said.

the left loves to take liberties with what is said and turn it into what they SAY he said.

TRUMP SAID TO DRINK BLEACH!!!

no credibility, so exact quote please.

Trump is a multi-billionaire. Are you really so clueless that you think he's doing this for a measly $24 million dollars?

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:
Well, in the unlikely event of a win and the award of those treble damages, it could be more like $72 million.

So, no facts and all ignorant opinion to “support” your claim, then. As expected.
trolls are simply in here to distract. look, its unfortunately working. very few are talking about the case and/or it's merits but shouting who's the bigger dumbass and lobbing out generic trump plots and subplots to do anything BUT talk about the issue at hand.

is there a case? yes. durham has a string of convictions and guilty pleas about lying to FISA and fabricating evidence.

all the other chatter are just idiots flogging the shit out of their idiocy.

Forum List

Back