President Trump on twitter threatens to send troops to the US-Mexico border to keep out illegals!

The National Guards of the State involved should be on the border to greet these assholes.

I would prefer a Marine Rifle company.

Let’s use our military to defend our own country for a change

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

A little thing called the Posse Comitatus prevents that my friend.

For a police action? Yes.

For foreign invasion? No.

Nope. The military is forbidden to operate on American soil. Only an act by Congress would allow it.
You mean we have to wait until we are under full occupation before the people get to shoot the SOB s my mistake.
In a startling revelation, Guatemala’s president announced in the country’s largest newspaper that nearly 100 ISIS terrorists have been apprehended in the impoverished Central American nation. Why should Americans care about this? A caravan of Central American migrants is making its way north. Let’s not forget that Guatemala is one of the countries that bombarded the U.S. with illegal immigrant minors under Barack Obama’s open border free-for-all. They came in droves from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala through the Mexican border and for years Uncle Sam rolled out the welcome mat offering housing, food, medical treatment and a free education

What could be more American under Trump than gunships mowing down defenseless brown people at our border?

Oh look. Another dumbass who sees racists under every bush and behind every tree.

If those defenseless "brown" people weren't at the border getting ready to cross illegally,they wouldn't get gunned down.

Shoot a few. The rest will catch a damned clue.

They're not crossing illegally, you stupid cow, they're trying claim santuary from the narco terrorists which have taken over their country. If Trump wants to send in the army, he should send them to Central America to wipe out the American drug terrorists who have taken over these countries.

The USA is responsoible for this narca terrorist mess, and now, Trump pretends the people fleeing are the problem.

Whoever is funding the caravan has chosen a poor time. Obviously the left thinks they will benefit from this, but this will be another disaster for the democrats. If they are mad at Warren for the DNA test, they really are not going to like this. Sorry dems, nobody wants open borders, and this is not going to go well for you.

As usual Trump comes up with an outrageous, attention-craving idea that his supporters would cream over, yet we all know this won’t happen because a month from now he’ll just forget all about it because he’s a useless sack of shit too stupid to implement such a measure.

It’s of course completely unnecessary considering that there isn’t any border crisis.

Trump Threatens To Order Military To 'Close Our Southern Border' Over Immigration

How many of those "Hondurans" will you take in bitch?

As usual Trump comes up with an outrageous, attention-craving idea that his supporters would cream over, yet we all know this won’t happen because a month from now he’ll just forget all about it because he’s a useless sack of shit too stupid to implement such a measure.

It’s of course completely unnecessary considering that there isn’t any border crisis.

Trump Threatens To Order Military To 'Close Our Southern Border' Over Immigration

The amount we are already getting? I don’t care lol. If they are illegal, turn them way which is what is already happening lol. I don’t give a shit how many legal ones come in. I’m not a bigot drama queen like you.

The amount we are already getting? I don’t care lol. If they are illegal, turn them way which is what is already happening lol. I don’t give a shit how many legal ones come in. I’m not a bigot drama queen like you.

(smile) "Legals" aren't what's coming. Are you really that stupid?

Well if Soro's would quit paying illegals to come, Trump wouldn't have to close the border. Let's see what Mexico does.
Well that’s non sense as usual. Tell me, what incentive does Soros have in paying illegals to come here? What is the point of that?

It's what the Democrats want and need for their long-term plan.

Well if Soro's would quit paying illegals to come, Trump wouldn't have to close the border. Let's see what Mexico does.
Well that’s non sense as usual. Tell me, what incentive does Soros have in paying illegals to come here? What is the point of that?

Well gee that would make sense, except that there is no evidence illegal immigrants vote.

Does it have to be a crisis for him to act?

He should have closed the border down the first day in office. As for Trump keeping his word, he will keep it. It's those Commie activist judges on the left we have to worry about.

ann coulter's dreams are coming true!

"I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S

In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!

The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!" - President Trump

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
Theater for the rubes.

Well gee that would make sense, except that there is no evidence illegal immigrants vote.

The plan is set in stages.

First, make whites a minority in this country. Do it anyway they can legal or illegal. The Democrat party has become the anti-white party.

If they ever regain power again, grant amnesty and citizenship to all illegals in the entire country.

With citizenship is the legal ability to vote, and they will vote Democrat.

`
Killillegals4.jpg

`
termination??? WTF does that mean??

It means, no selling chicklets without the proper paperwork.

YES--GO TRUMP--I'm CREAMING !!!!!!
creaming and creaming
....he's driving you idiots insane-it's obvious and undeniable
hahahhahahahahha
he's not afraid like other POTUSs to say what needs to be said!!!!
put the military on the border and KICK their asses out of here
hahahhahahahahahhahahahaa
Lol this will never happen. Trump is just desperate for positive attention from his base so he says crap like this on Twitter.

Still waiting for the day you actually get something right.

Trump is doing this because he can do it......he's a dick.....so what ?

He has the economy rolling.
We have Niel Gorsuch
We have Kavenaugh
We will keep the senate (and strengthen it....you will not nominate a justice for a long long time)
We might keep the house.

What does he need to jazz his base up over again ?

Go wipe your ass, change your diapers and move on with life.

Great, leave your address so they know how to find you.

Oh my Lord you mean the POTUS is looking out for the citizens of the United States???
Libs must be in full scale fake outrage meltdown.

What should Trump do, allow illegals to flow into the country RAPING and KILLING American citizens? If Obama had any balls he would have put a stop to this like Trump is doing.
We just had ANOTHER illegal arrested here in KC on a hit & run

KC? We love to go to Funkytown in Raytown. We always stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Overland Park.
Is that club still open? I haven't been there in years. Raytown is pretty shitty so I don't go there much.

Forum List

Back