🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump ordered flags at half-mast!

You aren't proving your claims. Repeating the mantra that he is a hate monger does not make it so.

President Trump acknowledged the long standing problem of mentally ill people harming others. He is expected to say more on this issue today. You might say he is using his "bully pulpit". Will you give him a listen?

Trump scapegoated the mentally ill, most of whom are not violent, and few if any mass murderers have been diagnosed as dangerously mentally ill before they commit such atrocities.

Many times the follow up with people who knew the killers are surprised, and couldn't believe the perp. did such a thing.

Those are facts, open your eyes and put your biases aside, and think for yourself - Trump is a damn liar and has no background in judging people, as proved by those he has appointed and then tossed under the bus.

There were red flags of mental illness from high school with the Ohio shooter. Many of these POS that shoot into crowds turn out to be mentally ill. Since when are pointing out trends "scapegoating" ? Trying to avoid killings by diagnosing dangerously mentally ill people before they do harm to others is an obvious step to take. Why do you object?

You are the one who refuses to open your eyes to facts. You are such a hypocrite.

Are you familiar with the M'Naghten rule:

M'Naghten rules - Wikipedia

Instead of echoing trump, who is no authority on anything, maybe you ought to learn, study and think for yourself.

Read the link above, and consider how well planned are these shootings. Do you really believe all of them do not know shooting people he doesn't know and has never met is wrong?
I thought you claimed to know psychology. Did they happen to mention psychopathy, or were you playing hookie that day?

Some people have no moral compass. They believe that if they want to do it, it's the right thing to do.

He claims to know everything, ask him, he'll tell you about his "education".
Too bad no one ever taught him that "educated" is not synonymous with "intelligent".

If he had anything in mind but his own political situation, he would have ordered our flag at half-mast upside down, until the Congress passed laws which require more effective nation wide background checks.

:itsok: And when that don't work, MORE laws. And when that don't work, MORE laws! And MORE and MORE and MORE! You idiots would rather have a police state rather than EVER acknowledge personal responsibility!:badgrin:
Ah yes, the weak "slippery slope" argument. A useless argument that can be used against anything, demonstrating how mindless and worthless it is.

So criminals will turn in or register their guns?
Do murderers obey murder laws? No? Does that make murder laws pointless? No. Not a compelling argument.
The only thing that happens with more gun laws is you punish the people who didn't commit crimes with their weapons.

It's like arresting sober people for drunk driving.

If he had anything in mind but his own political situation, he would have ordered our flag at half-mast upside down, until the Congress passed laws which require more effective nation wide background checks.

:itsok: And when that don't work, MORE laws. And when that don't work, MORE laws! And MORE and MORE and MORE! You idiots would rather have a police state rather than EVER acknowledge personal responsibility!:badgrin:
Ah yes, the weak "slippery slope" argument. A useless argument that can be used against anything, demonstrating how mindless and worthless it is.

Do murderers obey murder laws? No? Does that make murder laws pointless? No. Not a compelling argument.

Of course it's compelling, you want to disarm people who actually obey the law.

No, I don't. If you have to make stuff up to have a point, you don't actually have a point.

"WINNER! Craziest thing ever said on TV: MSNBC regular Frank Figliuzzi claims that Trump ordering flags at half mast until Thursday was secret "HEIL HITLER!" signal."

Trump Ordered Nation's Flags at Half-Mast Till 8/8. Former FBI Official Explains Why That's So Chilling — WATCH - Towleroad Gay News
He lost an office bet and the forfeit was the say the stupidest thing he could on national television.

But it's MSDNC. Maybe 40 people saw it.

yes.

But one of the 40 was as producer for the EIB, who passed it on to their correspondent Rush Limbaugh who discussed it with millions this afternoon.

No, I don't. If you have to make stuff up to have a point, you don't actually have a point.

Geeeezus man, your posts prove that. My point stands, you're ignorant.

Geeeezus man, your posts prove that. My point stands, you're ignorant.
Go ahead, have your little fit, son.

I'm sure he also called for prayers for the dead, wounded and their loved ones in Ohio, Texas, Florida, Connecticut, et all other states and communities devastated by gun violence.

Flying our flag in such away would put the issue of gun control on the Front Page for more than a day, and every government building would remind the public of how guns destroy lives, of victims and their loved ones.

But of course he won't, nor will the members of Congress who accept "donations" from the NRA and the Gun Lobby.

That's strange.

Obama ordered all flags flown at half staff after the Sandy Hook shooting. Oddly, you were silent on the matter.

Obama School Shooting Proclamation: Flags To Be Flown At Half-Staff After Newtown Massacre | HuffPost

"WINNER! Craziest thing ever said on TV: MSNBC regular Frank Figliuzzi claims that Trump ordering flags at half mast until Thursday was secret "HEIL HITLER!" signal."

Trump Ordered Nation's Flags at Half-Mast Till 8/8. Former FBI Official Explains Why That's So Chilling — WATCH - Towleroad Gay News
He lost an office bet and the forfeit was the say the stupidest thing he could on national television.

But it's MSDNC. Maybe 40 people saw it.

yes.

But one of the 40 was as producer for the EIB, who passed it on to their correspondent Rush Limbaugh who discussed it with millions this afternoon.
...thus exposing millions of people to MSDNC's stupidity and providing them with plenty of fodder for mockery.

I'm sure he also called for prayers for the dead, wounded and their loved ones in Ohio, Texas, Florida, Connecticut, et all other states and communities devastated by gun violence.

Flying our flag in such away would put the issue of gun control on the Front Page for more than a day, and every government building would remind the public of how guns destroy lives, of victims and their loved ones.

But of course he won't, nor will the members of Congress who accept "donations" from the NRA and the Gun Lobby.

That's strange.

Obama ordered all flags flown at half staff after the Sandy Hook shooting. Oddly, you were silent on the matter.

Obama School Shooting Proclamation: Flags To Be Flown At Half-Staff After Newtown Massacre | HuffPost
Fly Cather's Soi Boi King can do no wrong.

The only thing that happens with more gun laws is you punish the people who didn't commit crimes with their weapons.

It's like arresting sober people for drunk driving.

We have so many gun laws already on the books that are not enforced that I just laugh when I hear the libs crying for tougher gun laws! It is nothing but POLITICS trading human lives for votes for the idiots who refuse to get it through their thick skulls that it isn't the guns doing the killing! It's the PEOPLE, and unless you get to the root of why people are turning to murder, they will just continue to kill senselessly and you will just keep demanding more laws, year after year until the people and the violence get so bad that we are forced to enact a POLICE STATE because no one ever bothered to blame the PROBLEM instead of the SYMPTOM.

Then we will live in a society of total fear and restrictions and police but the crazies will STILL be out there killing, plus all the criminals who evade the laws and now prey wantonly upon a totally defenseless society.

Did you hear about one of last week's shooters being in a mental hospital and the background check missed it?
Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

They don't need Universal background checks, they need background checks that are enforced, and that work.

And while we are at it, we need our illegal employers in this country doing a much better job verifying someone they hire is an American worker.

Some use Everify, some don't. Even the ones who do say they were given fake ID. It's bullshit. We all know it.

But yes, the gun industry needs to be much better regulated. Guns are too dangerous/powerful. I as a citizen should feel safe in public. I know that's a false sense of security but I feel much better knowing the most lethal gun in mall is a 6 shot revolver not a AK 47.
Wanna bet?
Oh, you commies will try. I am confident on that.

What's the bet? That they are going to come get my guns?

I'm NOT a Commie, and you've proved to be an asshole. A stupid one at that.
You may not be a Commie, but you're damn sure a totalitarian piece of shit.

The gun violence isn't all Trump's fault

The NRA Has Long Urged Americans To Arm Themselves Against An Immigrant Invasion
The El Paso shooter reportedly used language eerily similar to the gun lobby’s own xenophobic rhetoric.
There is a noticeable lack of link in your post. But chances are good it's leftist bullshit anyway. Don't worry about it.
Are they wrong?

Was "half-mast" the words Trump used or are those your words? Ships can fly flags at "half-mast". On land it's "half-staff".

Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

They don't need Universal background checks, they need background checks that are enforced, and that work.

And while we are at it, we need our illegal employers in this country doing a much better job verifying someone they hire is an American worker.

Some use Everify, some don't. Even the ones who do say they were given fake ID. It's bullshit. We all know it.

But yes, the gun industry needs to be much better regulated. Guns are too dangerous/powerful. I as a citizen should feel safe in public. I know that's a false sense of security but I feel much better knowing the most lethal gun in mall is a 6 shot revolver not a AK 47.
Oh, you commies will try. I am confident on that.

What's the bet? That they are going to come get my guns?

The NRA Has Long Urged Americans To Arm Themselves Against An Immigrant Invasion
The El Paso shooter reportedly used language eerily similar to the gun lobby’s own xenophobic rhetoric.
There is a noticeable lack of link in your post. But chances are good it's leftist bullshit anyway. Don't worry about it.
Are they wrong?
Link it.

Are they wrong?
Link it.

For example, in 2010 Arizona passed a law that required state law enforcement officers to engage in racial profiling and ask for the immigration papers of anyone they suspected of being in the country illegally. When the Department of Justice filed a lawsuit to block the law, arguing it was unconstitutional, the NRA accused the Obama administration of abandoning Arizonans who supposedly lived in fear of violent immigrants.

“While terrorized residents throw their deadbolts, draw their blinds and pray not to have their homes invaded or their kids kidnapped in Arizona, in Washington, D.C., the ruling elite bask in the safety of their 24-hour security and scream with outrage at Arizona’s law — all because they insist upon playing political games with our lives,” said Wayne LaPierre, the NRA’s chief executive.

The bloodshed in El Paso happened in an atmosphere the NRA helped create, as part of its decades-long crusade to frighten white Americans into buying guns and opposing any type of legal restrictions on gun ownership. Once a mostly apolitical group focused on hunting and conservation, the modern-day NRA relies on xenophobic fearmongering as the basis for its legitimacy.

The shift toward fringe right-wing politics dates back to 1977, when gun rights extremists took control of the group and installed as its leader Harlon Carter, a former Border Patrol chief who preached, “No compromise. No gun legislation.” In 1981, reporters discovered that Carter, as a teenager, shot and killed a 15-year-old Mexican boy he suspected of having information about his family’s stolen car. Carter’s murder conviction was eventually overturned on a technicality.

Carter said in a statement that he regretted the incident, but he stopped short of apologizing. At any other organization, such a revelation would likely have been career-ending. But Carter kept his job as the head of the NRA. By that point, his actions as a teenager were mostly in line with the group’s own messaging ― that lawbreaking foreigners were invading the country and Americans needed guns to protect themselves.

That messaging worked. The NRA’s membership soared under Carter’s leadership, The Daily Beast reported. Since then, the group has cultivated a loyal base, portraying itself as the last line of defense against a tyrannical government that’s coming for Americans’ guns. Although the NRA casts itself as a single-issue lobbying group, it has become just as anti-immigrant as it is pro-gun. One cause reinforces the other: The need for guns becomes more imperative if there is someone to fear.

In a leaked 2006 brochure, the NRA fretted: “To criminal aliens, America is a giant supermarket and nobody’s minding the store.” The brochure featured a hyperbolically racist illustration of gang members.

Forum List

Back