🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump ordered flags at half-mast!

You didn't actually respond to anything I said.

And you talk about intellect?

I did respond to you, though I'm not inclined to defend myself when I'm attacked by someone I do not respect, who has no clues as to what I did when employed or what my intention on gun controls are.

We know your intentions. "guns for me, and not for thee"

You didn't respond to any of the actual points, just your standard "I'm a government stooge and better than you, you fucking prole" bullshit.

And you may wonder why I don't have any respect for you. I've decide to put you on ignore, not because I'm being willfully ignorant of your comments, but because your comments lack substance, are neither thoughtful or thought provoking; they are nothing more than ad hominems and sniveling.
Where was the ad hominem?

That's none of your business.

Wuuuuuusssss.

Tell us, how would you stop this?

Stop the NRA and the gun lobby?

Easy, pass legislation to require every member of Congress who accepts a campaign donation, a job for his wife or husband or child, a ticket to the world series, a prostitute for a week end, or any quit quo pro to recuse themselves from any bill which they have accepted more than a cup of water from.
:laughing0301:

Can we really have this? Really?

Stupid Question ^^^ Seems we have a supporter of Moscow Mitch and Putin's good buddy, Trump.
But remember, kids, Fly Catcher has no bias.

That's another lie, of course I have biases. I find you and trump to be deplorable. I barely stomach you, him and the sociopaths who are on your side of the aisle.

Talk about generalizations....

I'm sure he also called for prayers for the dead, wounded and their loved ones in Ohio, Texas, Florida, Connecticut, et all other states and communities devastated by gun violence.

If he had anything in mind but his own political situation, he would have ordered our flag at half-mast upside down, until the Congress passed laws which require more effective nation wide background checks.

Flying our flag in such away would put the issue of gun control on the Front Page for more than a day, and every government building would remind the public of how guns destroy lives, of victims and their loved ones.

But of course he won't, nor will the members of Congress who accept "donations" from the NRA and the Gun Lobby.

Why are you so interested in the Flag all of a sudden?
You and your ilk are normally into defacing and/or burning it.
65013333_2442561279306207_6296318538634231808_n.png.jpg

We get it, Wry. You don't like President Trump. Do you really feel the need to prove yet again that you are a leftist tool by criticizing him for honoring dead Americans?
He's FOS Anything good he says is written for him by one of hid toaddies
We have to give this a chance Edward. If he'll do something, we have to support it.
Well his tariff sure did something DOW off 767 and I'm down big time

I haven't looked.

Trump is stubborn and childish and can never admit he has fucked up, even to himself.

President Trump ordered flags at half-mast!

He also said it would be back to business as usual on 8/8. Coincidence?

I'm sure he also called for prayers for the dead, wounded and their loved ones in Ohio, Texas, Florida, Connecticut, et all other states and communities devastated by gun violence.

If he had anything in mind but his own political situation, he would have ordered our flag at half-mast upside down, until the Congress passed laws which require more effective nation wide background checks.

Flying our flag in such away would put the issue of gun control on the Front Page for more than a day, and every government building would remind the public of how guns destroy lives, of victims and their loved ones.

But of course he won't, nor will the members of Congress who accept "donations" from the NRA and the Gun Lobby.
Did you hear about one of last week's shooters being in a mental hospital and the background check missed it?
Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

They don't need Universal background checks, they need background checks that are enforced, and that work.

And while we are at it, we need our illegal employers in this country doing a much better job verifying someone they hire is an American worker.

Some use Everify, some don't. Even the ones who do say they were given fake ID. It's bullshit. We all know it.

But yes, the gun industry needs to be much better regulated. Guns are too dangerous/powerful. I as a citizen should feel safe in public. I know that's a false sense of security but I feel much better knowing the most lethal gun in mall is a 6 shot revolver not a AK 47.
(HINT: Do you now see why we think your side wants a complete and total ban and confiscation. It is the ultimate, logical result.)

No, the ultimate goal is to reduce gun violence in America. Your claim is not logical, it is a slippery slope fallacy.
Fallacy only exposes a potential weakness to an argument. We all know that your little gun ban is not going to work. It's obvious. So, you have not expose any weakness in my argument.

You bastards want a total ban, and you're not getting it.

No one inch.

Wanna bet?
Oh, you commies will try. I am confident on that.

What's the bet? That they are going to come get my guns?

I'm NOT a Commie, and you've proved to be an asshole. A stupid one at that.
You may not be a Commie, but you're damn sure a totalitarian piece of shit.

The gun violence isn't all Trump's fault

The NRA Has Long Urged Americans To Arm Themselves Against An Immigrant Invasion
The El Paso shooter reportedly used language eerily similar to the gun lobby’s own xenophobic rhetoric.

I watched a media brief by the Dayton chief of police a little while ago. He said there was noting in the shooter's record that would preclude him from legally purchasing a gun.

Try again.

Try again? There are no laws which will prevent mass murder, murder for greed or suicide and accidents. I've written that a dozen times and still stupid people post the same stupid question.

For the Record:

Gun control laws are not a panacea
So why do you and your ilk continually cry for more gun control?

"Common sense gun regulations may not prevent a monster from getting a gun, but no regulations assure a monster will get a gun and kill innocent people."

Two monsters have already taken the lives of innocent people since I posted this comment.
There already are regulations. JUST ONE MORE NO REALLY will not prevent criminals from getting guns.

Common sense gun regulations may not prevent a monster from getting a gun, but no regulations assure a monster will get a gun and kill innocent people.

Leftist policies are what create monsters, you rotten fuck!

Guns don't kill any people without either a rotten fuck, or a rotten fuck monster creation behind them. Which is probably also a rotten fuck. :113:

You're a rotten leftist fuck.

You did? Do you know what flying our flag up side down means? If you do, and don't believe mass murders of innocent people at a food fair, shopping at Wal-Mart and dancing on a Saturday night is not a serious problem, there is something very wrong with you.

Nothing wrong with me, bud.

Might ask yourself why you have such a major problem with .001 of the population.

Big scary guns...

oooooooo

Millions of those scary military style weapons in the hands of civilians.

Less than 50 involved in mass shootings.

Do I LIKE the shootings?

no.

is there a sane way to stop them, without putting unreasonable limitations on the rest of gun owners?

not that I can see.

None are so blind as those who will not see.

None are so blind as those who will not see.

self examination?

He/she seems to have a serious projection issue.

Wow, proof you are a hypocrite and arrogant, I at least have a graduate degree in Human Relations, a degree in Education which included course work in Ab Psyc,, Social Psyc, Anthropology, Sociology and Testing for Counselors; and, in my career in LE I used a structured interview of many dozens of Felons recently released from prison.

STFU bitch, you're a HS junior with a vocab shilling in the summertime, bitch. You ain't foolin' anyone.

"WINNER! Craziest thing ever said on TV: MSNBC regular Frank Figliuzzi claims that Trump ordering flags at half mast until Thursday was secret "HEIL HITLER!" signal."

Trump Ordered Nation's Flags at Half-Mast Till 8/8. Former FBI Official Explains Why That's So Chilling — WATCH - Towleroad Gay News

Brian Williams showed total professionalism during the interview with Signore Figliuzzi. 99% of all trained journalists would have been rolling on the floor in laughter if a doofus would have spewed this in their presence.

I can see why Mr. Williams commands one of the largest salaries in the Lame Stream Media.

We get it, Wry. You don't like President Trump. Do you really feel the need to prove yet again that you are a leftist tool by criticizing him for honoring dead Americans?
We have to give this a chance Edward. If he'll do something, we have to support it.

I haven't looked.

Trump is stubborn and childish and can never admit he has fucked up, even to himself.

Again projection, YOU are stubborn and childish.

I'll keep on proving that trump is what he is, until more people see the light.

Trump did not honor dead Americans, he is attempting and failing to cover his ass. He is a hate monger, and he alone has the bully pulpit necessary to end the madness, and didn't and won't do so.

Call me all the names you want, it's water off my back. You can hide your head in the sand all day long, and that won't change trump into anything more than what he is: A callous, selfish, man-child wearing an empty suit.
You aren't proving your claims. Repeating the mantra that he is a hate monger does not make it so.

President Trump acknowledged the long standing problem of mentally ill people harming others. He is expected to say more on this issue today. You might say he is using his "bully pulpit". Will you give him a listen?

Trump scapegoated the mentally ill, most of whom are not violent, and few if any mass murderers have been diagnosed as dangerously mentally ill before they commit such atrocities.

Many times the follow up with people who knew the killers are surprised, and couldn't believe the perp. did such a thing.

Those are facts, open your eyes and put your biases aside, and think for yourself - Trump is a damn liar and has no background in judging people, as proved by those he has appointed and then tossed under the bus.
There were red flags of mental illness from high school with the Ohio shooter. Many of these POS that shoot into crowds turn out to be mentally ill. Since when are pointing out trends "scapegoating" ? Trying to avoid killings by diagnosing dangerously mentally ill people before they do harm to others is an obvious step to take. Why do you object?

You are the one who refuses to open your eyes to facts. You are such a hypocrite.
He's afraid of his own diagnosis, I think.

Trump did not honor dead Americans, he is attempting and failing to cover his ass. He is a hate monger, and he alone has the bully pulpit necessary to end the madness, and didn't and won't do so.

Call me all the names you want, it's water off my back. You can hide your head in the sand all day long, and that won't change trump into anything more than what he is: A callous, selfish, man-child wearing an empty suit.
You aren't proving your claims. Repeating the mantra that he is a hate monger does not make it so.

President Trump acknowledged the long standing problem of mentally ill people harming others. He is expected to say more on this issue today. You might say he is using his "bully pulpit". Will you give him a listen?

Trump scapegoated the mentally ill, most of whom are not violent, and few if any mass murderers have been diagnosed as dangerously mentally ill before they commit such atrocities.

Many times the follow up with people who knew the killers are surprised, and couldn't believe the perp. did such a thing.

Those are facts, open your eyes and put your biases aside, and think for yourself - Trump is a damn liar and has no background in judging people, as proved by those he has appointed and then tossed under the bus.

There were red flags of mental illness from high school with the Ohio shooter. Many of these POS that shoot into crowds turn out to be mentally ill. Since when are pointing out trends "scapegoating" ? Trying to avoid killings by diagnosing dangerously mentally ill people before they do harm to others is an obvious step to take. Why do you object?

You are the one who refuses to open your eyes to facts. You are such a hypocrite.

Are you familiar with the M'Naghten rule:

M'Naghten rules - Wikipedia

Instead of echoing trump, who is no authority on anything, maybe you ought to learn, study and think for yourself.

Read the link above, and consider how well planned are these shootings. Do you really believe all of them do not know shooting people he doesn't know and has never met is wrong?
I thought you claimed to know psychology. Did they happen to mention psychopathy, or were you playing hookie that day?

Some people have no moral compass. They believe that if they want to do it, it's the right thing to do.

I haven't looked.

You. You're thinking of you.

:itsok: And when that don't work, MORE laws. And when that don't work, MORE laws! And MORE and MORE and MORE! You idiots would rather have a police state rather than EVER acknowledge personal responsibility!:badgrin:
Ah yes, the weak "slippery slope" argument. A useless argument that can be used against anything, demonstrating how mindless and worthless it is.

Are you familiar with the M'Naghten rule:

M'Naghten rules - Wikipedia

Instead of echoing trump, who is no authority on anything, maybe you ought to learn, study and think for yourself.

Read the link above, and consider how well planned are these shootings. Do you really believe all of them do not know shooting people he doesn't know and has never met is wrong?
I thought you claimed to know psychology. Did they happen to mention psychopathy, or were you playing hookie that day?

Some people have no moral compass. They believe that if they want to do it, it's the right thing to do.

He claims to know everything, ask him, he'll tell you about his "education".

Did you hear about one of last week's shooters being in a mental hospital and the background check missed it?
Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

They don't need Universal background checks, they need background checks that are enforced, and that work.

And while we are at it, we need our illegal employers in this country doing a much better job verifying someone they hire is an American worker.

Some use Everify, some don't. Even the ones who do say they were given fake ID. It's bullshit. We all know it.

But yes, the gun industry needs to be much better regulated. Guns are too dangerous/powerful. I as a citizen should feel safe in public. I know that's a false sense of security but I feel much better knowing the most lethal gun in mall is a 6 shot revolver not a AK 47.
Fallacy only exposes a potential weakness to an argument. We all know that your little gun ban is not going to work. It's obvious. So, you have not expose any weakness in my argument.

You bastards want a total ban, and you're not getting it.

No one inch.

Wanna bet?
Oh, you commies will try. I am confident on that.

What's the bet? That they are going to come get my guns?

I'm NOT a Commie, and you've proved to be an asshole. A stupid one at that.
You may not be a Commie, but you're damn sure a totalitarian piece of shit.

The gun violence isn't all Trump's fault

The NRA Has Long Urged Americans To Arm Themselves Against An Immigrant Invasion
The El Paso shooter reportedly used language eerily similar to the gun lobby’s own xenophobic rhetoric.
There is a noticeable lack of link in your post. But chances are good it's leftist bullshit anyway. Don't worry about it.

:itsok: And when that don't work, MORE laws. And when that don't work, MORE laws! And MORE and MORE and MORE! You idiots would rather have a police state rather than EVER acknowledge personal responsibility!:badgrin:
Ah yes, the weak "slippery slope" argument. A useless argument that can be used against anything, demonstrating how mindless and worthless it is.

So criminals will turn in or register their guns?

So criminals will turn in or register their guns?
Do murderers obey murder laws? No? Does that make murder laws pointless? No. Not a compelling argument.

Forum List

Back