🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump ordered flags at half-mast!

I'm sure he also called for prayers for the dead, wounded and their loved ones in Ohio, Texas, Florida, Connecticut, et all other states and communities devastated by gun violence.

My, my. I'm sure you were right there calling for the flag down as well for all the shootings that occurred during OBAMA'S eight years as well! That and all that OBAMA did to curb gun violence! Especially in hos home town of Chicago! Comes from all those campaign donations he took from the dreaded NRA.

Meantime, fewer people died in these "devastating" gun shootings than one crashed bus on the highway! Gun deaths, like 1/100th of 1/100th of 1% of all the deaths that go on in this country! But, OH THE FUCKING HORROR!

You equate gang warfare with domestic terrorism. No wonder you're a trump supporter:

upload_2019-8-5_17-18-30.jpeg

I'm sure he also called for prayers for the dead, wounded and their loved ones in Ohio, Texas, Florida, Connecticut, et all other states and communities devastated by gun violence.

My, my. I'm sure you were right there calling for the flag down as well for all the shootings that occurred during OBAMA'S eight years as well! That and all that OBAMA did to curb gun violence! Especially in hos home town of Chicago! Comes from all those campaign donations he took from the dreaded NRA.

Meantime, fewer people died in these "devastating" gun shootings than one crashed bus on the highway! Gun deaths, like 1/100th of 1/100th of 1% of all the deaths that go on in this country! But, OH THE FUCKING HORROR!

You equate gang warfare with domestic terrorism. No wonder you're a trump supporter:

View attachment 272997

You got quite a bit of violence in the streets of American neighborhoods with thousands dying ever year.

Gang warfare, is, by most metrics, a far larger problem than domestic terrorism.

If he had anything in mind but his own political situation, he would have ordered our flag at half-mast upside down, until the Congress passed laws which require more effective nation wide background checks.

Flying our flag in such away would put the issue of gun control on the Front Page for more than a day, and every government building would remind the public of how guns destroy lives, of victims and their loved ones.

But of course he won't, nor will the members of Congress who accept "donations" from the NRA and the Gun Lobby.
Did you hear about one of last week's shooters being in a mental hospital and the background check missed it?
Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

They don't need Universal background checks, they need background checks that are enforced, and that work.

And while we are at it, we need our illegal employers in this country doing a much better job verifying someone they hire is an American worker.

Some use Everify, some don't. Even the ones who do say they were given fake ID. It's bullshit. We all know it.

But yes, the gun industry needs to be much better regulated. Guns are too dangerous/powerful. I as a citizen should feel safe in public. I know that's a false sense of security but I feel much better knowing the most lethal gun in mall is a 6 shot revolver not a AK 47.
(HINT: Do you now see why we think your side wants a complete and total ban and confiscation. It is the ultimate, logical result.)

No, the ultimate goal is to reduce gun violence in America. Your claim is not logical, it is a slippery slope fallacy.
Fallacy only exposes a potential weakness to an argument. We all know that your little gun ban is not going to work. It's obvious. So, you have not expose any weakness in my argument.

You bastards want a total ban, and you're not getting it.

No one inch.

Wanna bet?
Oh, you commies will try. I am confident on that.

What's the bet? That they are going to come get my guns?

I'm NOT a Commie, and you've proved to be an asshole. A stupid one at that.

You may not be a Commie, but you're damn sure a totalitarian piece of shit.

No I'm not. You can't prove I am, but I can prove you are an asshole. But, I'll first define ASS HOLE.

The A strands for being an ass;
The double SS stands for your neo nazi ambitions;
The HOLE stands for something with no substance, just fetid air with walls.

I watched a media brief by the Dayton chief of police a little while ago. He said there was noting in the shooter's record that would preclude him from legally purchasing a gun.

Try again.

Try again? There are no laws which will prevent mass murder, murder for greed or suicide and accidents. I've written that a dozen times and still stupid people post the same stupid question.

For the Record:

Gun control laws are not a panacea
So why do you and your ilk continually cry for more gun control?

"Common sense gun regulations may not prevent a monster from getting a gun, but no regulations assure a monster will get a gun and kill innocent people."

Two monsters have already taken the lives of innocent people since I posted this comment.
There already are regulations. JUST ONE MORE NO REALLY will not prevent criminals from getting guns.

Common sense gun regulations may not prevent a monster from getting a gun, but no regulations assure a monster will get a gun and kill innocent people.
I'm sure repeating that lets you feel you scored a devastating point, but it's still wrong.

Tell us, how would you stop this?

Stop the NRA and the gun lobby?

Easy, pass legislation to require every member of Congress who accepts a campaign donation, a job for his wife or husband or child, a ticket to the world series, a prostitute for a week end, or any quit quo pro to recuse themselves from any bill which they have accepted more than a cup of water from.
:laughing0301:

Can we really have this? Really?

Stupid Question ^^^ Seems we have a supporter of Moscow Mitch and Putin's good buddy, Trump.
But remember, kids, Fly Catcher has no bias.

That's another lie, of course I have biases. I find you and trump to be deplorable. I barely stomach you, him and the sociopaths who are on your side of the aisle.
Yeah?

So what?

We get it, Wry. You don't like President Trump. Do you really feel the need to prove yet again that you are a leftist tool by criticizing him for honoring dead Americans?

I'll keep on proving that trump is what he is, until more people see the light.

Trump did not honor dead Americans, he is attempting and failing to cover his ass. He is a hate monger, and he alone has the bully pulpit necessary to end the madness, and didn't and won't do so.

Call me all the names you want, it's water off my back. You can hide your head in the sand all day long, and that won't change trump into anything more than what he is: A callous, selfish, man-child wearing an empty suit.
You aren't proving your claims. Repeating the mantra that he is a hate monger does not make it so.

President Trump acknowledged the long standing problem of mentally ill people harming others. He is expected to say more on this issue today. You might say he is using his "bully pulpit". Will you give him a listen?

Trump scapegoated the mentally ill, most of whom are not violent, and few if any mass murderers have been diagnosed as dangerously mentally ill before they commit such atrocities.

Many times the follow up with people who knew the killers are surprised, and couldn't believe the perp. did such a thing.

Those are facts, open your eyes and put your biases aside, and think for yourself - Trump is a damn liar and has no background in judging people, as proved by those he has appointed and then tossed under the bus.

...says the guy with no experience in psychology who feels competent to diagnose Trump's mental state.

You're fulla shit, dood.

How do you know what I know? are you a psycho ...psychic?
You mean like you know what Trump's mental state is with no personal interview, like every competent psychologist in the world insists is an absolute requirement?

Dumbass.

And he was right.

No, he is to blame. He has stoked the flames of hatred. And the weapons these guys used should not be legal.

And a person who takes a hit list of men he wants to kill in highschool and girls he wants to rape needs to be turned into authorities and never be allowed to ever own a gun. We need to start reporting wackos and NEVER let them get guns. That means domestic violence guys don't get guns. People with assault and batteries on their record, no guns.

Or, you can buy a shotgun for hunting but that's it.

Nothing is a silver bullet but the first step is to get the fucking leader of the free world to stop telling his followers that mexicans are rapists and murderers coming here to destroy the country. It's not that bad Hitler.

And the weapons these guys used should not be legal.

Why?

And a person who takes a hit list of men he wants to kill in highschool and girls he wants to rape needs to be turned into authorities and never be allowed to ever own a gun.

I agree

The New York Post, a major U.S. tabloid owned by conservative-leaning media mogul Rupert Murdoch, implored President Donald Trump on its cover Monday to ban assault weapons following several mass shootings in recent days.

It’s time to... BAN WEAPONS OF WAR,” the cover reads next to a picture of an assault-style rifle, a weapon that mass shooters frequently use to kill as many people as possible.

You are worrying about an oppressive government coming to attack you and so you want your weapons. I get it. But guess what? The government isn't going to come get you. And if they do, then you are under arrest and we don't want you shooting the police when they do come to get you.

So I don't want you to be able to hold off the government/law when they come to get you. Just like the rest of us, we want you to come out quietly with your hands up when the law says to. Do you disagree? But wait, don't you guys tell black people to stop fighting back with the cops when they tell them to get on the ground? You tell them to comply but you don't want to have to comply? Interesting.

“President Trump, you are positioned to assuage that fear. On gun control, you are a pragmatic centrist, someone who knows there is a vast majority of Americans who are not to the extreme left or right on this issue. They just want the killings to stop. ... Come up with answers. Now. Beginning with the return of an assault-weapons ban.”

″‘Guns don’t kill people, people do,’ says the cliché. But the twisted and the evil can kill a lot more people when handed a murder machine,” the Post’s editorial board wrote. “Mr. President, do something — help America live without fear.”

Wow. You're not even trying to hide your fascism any more.

LOL ^^^ Ignorance on drugs.
You want to confiscate guns.

Fascism.

Eat shit, fascist.

Well, we know Obama was a big supporter of the BLACK PANTHERS, especially when they were blocking people from voting for his opponent! So I guess that made him chief gangster of the USA as well as head domestic terrorist!

Obama-The-Voodoo-Priest-Of-Capital-Hill--56808.jpg

Just as James Rosen

DOJ Targeting Of Fox News Reporter James Rosen Risks Criminalizing Journalism | HuffPost

Yes, weapons of war.

So, please list every firearm that was not designed for use in war, or a derivative of a firearm designed for use in war.

I will wait.

(HINT: Do you now see why we think your side wants a complete and total ban and confiscation. It is the ultimate, logical result.)

No, the ultimate goal is to reduce gun violence in America. Your claim is not logical, it is a slippery slope fallacy.
Fallacy only exposes a potential weakness to an argument. We all know that your little gun ban is not going to work. It's obvious. So, you have not expose any weakness in my argument.

No one inch.

Wanna bet?

Yet another fascist reveals himself.

Keep going, and keep embarrassing yourself.
It's not me who should be embarrassed, Slappy.

But you lack the self-awareness

View attachment 272997
You completely ignore gang warfare.

But he, what do you care? They're just black people, right? Liberals believe you can't expect any better from those people.

If he had anything in mind but his own political situation, he would have ordered our flag at half-mast upside down, until the Congress passed laws which require more effective nation wide background checks.

Flying our flag in such away would put the issue of gun control on the Front Page for more than a day, and every government building would remind the public of how guns destroy lives, of victims and their loved ones.

But of course he won't, nor will the members of Congress who accept "donations" from the NRA and the Gun Lobby.
Did you hear about one of last week's shooters being in a mental hospital and the background check missed it?
Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

They don't need Universal background checks, they need background checks that are enforced, and that work.

And while we are at it, we need our illegal employers in this country doing a much better job verifying someone they hire is an American worker.

Some use Everify, some don't. Even the ones who do say they were given fake ID. It's bullshit. We all know it.

But yes, the gun industry needs to be much better regulated. Guns are too dangerous/powerful. I as a citizen should feel safe in public. I know that's a false sense of security but I feel much better knowing the most lethal gun in mall is a 6 shot revolver not a AK 47.

No one inch.

Wanna bet?
Oh, you commies will try. I am confident on that.

What's the bet? That they are going to come get my guns?

I'm NOT a Commie, and you've proved to be an asshole. A stupid one at that.

You may not be a Commie, but you're damn sure a totalitarian piece of shit.

No I'm not. You can't prove I am, but I can prove you are an asshole. But, I'll first define ASS HOLE.

The A strands for being an ass;
The double SS stands for your neo nazi ambitions;
The HOLE stands for something with no substance, just fetid air with walls.
"YOU NAZIE!!!"

How is it you still believe you have any credibility? You're such a fucking retard.

We get it, Wry. You don't like President Trump. Do you really feel the need to prove yet again that you are a leftist tool by criticizing him for honoring dead Americans?

Trump did not honor dead Americans, he is attempting and failing to cover his ass. He is a hate monger, and he alone has the bully pulpit necessary to end the madness, and didn't and won't do so.

Call me all the names you want, it's water off my back. You can hide your head in the sand all day long, and that won't change trump into anything more than what he is: A callous, selfish, man-child wearing an empty suit.
You aren't proving your claims. Repeating the mantra that he is a hate monger does not make it so.

President Trump acknowledged the long standing problem of mentally ill people harming others. He is expected to say more on this issue today. You might say he is using his "bully pulpit". Will you give him a listen?

Trump scapegoated the mentally ill, most of whom are not violent, and few if any mass murderers have been diagnosed as dangerously mentally ill before they commit such atrocities.

Many times the follow up with people who knew the killers are surprised, and couldn't believe the perp. did such a thing.

Those are facts, open your eyes and put your biases aside, and think for yourself - Trump is a damn liar and has no background in judging people, as proved by those he has appointed and then tossed under the bus.
There were red flags of mental illness from high school with the Ohio shooter. Many of these POS that shoot into crowds turn out to be mentally ill. Since when are pointing out trends "scapegoating" ? Trying to avoid killings by diagnosing dangerously mentally ill people before they do harm to others is an obvious step to take. Why do you object?

You are the one who refuses to open your eyes to facts. You are such a hypocrite.

Last edited:

Lol
People kill people not firearms, You fucking retard
View attachment 272772

Lol
People kill people not firearms, You fucking retard
View attachment 272772

View attachment 272813
So, you're saying firearms DO kill people.

How is it you believe you're not a moron?

Don't ya just hate when, in the middle of the night, your firearm goes out and comes back smelling like gunpowder.

View attachment 272997

You got quite a bit of violence in the streets of American neighborhoods with thousands dying ever year.

Gang warfare, is, by most metrics, a far larger problem than domestic terrorism.

What metrics? How many gang wars break out in movie theaters, at music concerts, food fairs, at churches, schools and colleges?

There were red flags of mental illness from high school with the Ohio shooter. Many of these POS that shoot into crowds turn out to be mentally ill. Since when are pointing out trends "scapegoating" ? Trying to avoid killings by diagnosing dangerously mentally ill people before they do harm to others is an obvious step to take. Why do you object?

You are the one who refuses to open your eyes to facts. You are such a hypocrite.

Are you familiar with the M'Naghten rule:

M'Naghten rules - Wikipedia

Instead of echoing trump, who is no authority on anything, maybe you ought to learn, study and think for yourself.

Read the link above, and consider how well planned are these shootings. Do you really believe all of them do not know shooting people he doesn't know and has never met is wrong?

Wow, another weekday, another opportunity for a lib to piss and moan about something.
Maybe if Trump shut his mouth none of this would happen?
He has described groups of immigrants as “infestations,” declared in his campaign kickoff that many of those coming from Mexico were “rapists,“deemed a caravan of Hispanic migrants as invaders and wondered why the United States accepted so many immigrants from “s---hole countries” like Haiti, El Salvador and African nations.
Trump calls migrant caravans "invasion" at campaign rally
BTW, did you catch at the end when he asked, "how do you stop these people from crossing the border?" and one in the audience shouts "shoot 'em" and he stops and laughs as he points to the guy for recognition and says "only in the panhandle can you get away with saying that" and the hate filled crowd cheers. That was the Tramp hate rally shortly before the El Paso shooting.

How dare Trump tell the truth. We can't have that. The US and mexico are really one country under mexican rule.

Are you familiar with the M'Naghten rule:

M'Naghten rules - Wikipedia

Instead of echoing trump, who is no authority on anything, maybe you ought to learn, study and think for yourself.

Read the link above, and consider how well planned are these shootings. Do you really believe all of them do not know shooting people he doesn't know and has never met is wrong?
I never said all of them do not know shooting people is wrong. You accuse me of echoing Trump instead of reading what I said and responding to it. Then you whip out some Wikipedia to prove how smart you are. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 272997

What metrics? How many gang wars break out in movie theaters, at music concerts, food fairs, at churches, schools and colleges?

Metrics I was thinking of, was Americans killed, innocents caught in crossfire killed or maimed, lives ruined, stuff like that.

And I haven't seen any metrics on where gang wars are fought, but certainly they sometimes happen in places like you mention, when gang members attack other gang members.

Forum List

Back