President Trump savages Mexico at immigration roundtable

The President of the United States has no regard for human lives, families, or people. If you had ANY hope that decency still lived in this Administration, then shred it. Shred it right now. There is no decency.

We need to make Democrat Cities MS-13 Sanctuaries, treat them like foreign diplomats that cannot be prosecuted for any crime as long as they remain in San Francisco

WHAT DOES AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT LOOK LIKE?

An illegal immigrant
looks like a nickel
tails up
on the sidewalk,
fallen out of someone’s pocket.

She looks like pressed bleached sheets
on cheap beds
tucked tight,
a hundred of them,
twelve stories high.

I saw one like a mango,
peeled and sprinkled with chili powder
on a stick like America,
layers cut diagonally,
a flower on Lake Street.

She looks like an amethyst grape
plucked by the millions,
stains like bruises
but she’s sorry and she loves you.

He looks like that kid,
I don’t know his name
but he sits over
there
and his lunch stinks.

An illegal immigrant looks like
Chinese Exclusion 1882
Asian Exclusion 1924
Executive Order 9066
Patriot Act 2001
SB1070 five days ago

looks like an angel made of bunk beds and cells
where Chinese men write poems into the wooden wall like it could weather the wait,
looks like a store sign
in 1922
“Absolutely no dogs or Filipinos allowed”,

like 1942 spam
rolled up like an enemy
internment camp sushi.

He is a community tree in the 1930s.
Or the 1940s or the 1960s
who has seen
too
many
dead people
to climb on.

He is a boat
in 1492
sailing the ocean blue

black
brown
red
yellow.

He looks like a hill
made of bodies
covered in grass
and a playground,
like a scar
on the bottom of my feet,

still growing.

He looks like
Joseph Ileto who looked like Vincent Chin who looked like Fong Lee who looked like
your neighborhood postman, like a good husband, like a boy on a
maddening threatening five deviled bicycle,
looked like a good target, like a bad seed, like the wrong crowd, like a jap mother f**ker who stole “our” jobs,
so one by one by a hundred they
killed them
innocently.

Because if you look
like the law
you look
legal.

And the rest of us are just wire cages
and a magic trick away
from knowing whose turn it is
to be the sacrificial pigeon.

And it’s showtime.

All the time.
Christy Namee Eriksen

Do you support the deportation of all MS 13 members and all their associates?
I support Americans remembering that not all illegal immigrants are MS 13 members, rapists, criminals or animals. The President conflates the two in his messaging, and has been since his campaign.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best — they’re not sending you,” Mr. Trump said then. “They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

"Why are we having all these people from s---hole countries come here?"

Remember the mothers of children slain by illegal immigrants that Trump likes to display? Standing in the background looking heartbroken. Yes, they are heartbroken. What is his message? Illegal immigrants KILL. Trump isn't drawing a fine line anywhere. His message conflates the criminal element from the majority who are not hurting anyone.

Now the gang members are also animals. No, they are violent human beings who need to be dealt with by the law. Shut your pie hole, Trump, and try acting like a President for once.

An illegal immigrant
looks like a nickel
tails up
on the sidewalk,

on cheap beds
tucked tight,
a hundred of them,
twelve stories high.

I saw one like a mango,
on a stick like America,
layers cut diagonally,
a flower on Lake Street.

plucked by the millions,
stains like bruises

He looks like that kid,
I don’t know his name
but he sits over
there
and his lunch stinks.

Chinese Exclusion 1882
Asian Exclusion 1924
Executive Order 9066
Patriot Act 2001
SB1070 five days ago

where Chinese men write poems into the wooden wall like it could weather the wait,
looks like a store sign
in 1922

like 1942 spam
rolled up like an enemy
internment camp sushi.

who has seen
too
many
dead people
to climb on.

He is a boat
in 1492
sailing the ocean blue

black
brown
red
yellow.

He looks like a hill
made of bodies
covered in grass
and a playground,
like a scar

still growing.

He looks like
Joseph Ileto who looked like Vincent Chin who looked like Fong Lee who looked like
looked like a good target, like a bad seed, like the wrong crowd, like a jap mother f**ker who stole “our” jobs,
killed them
innocently.

Because if you look
like the law
you look
legal.

and a magic trick away

And it’s showtime.

All the time.
Christy Namee Eriksen

I support Americans remembering that not all illegal immigrants are MS 13 members, rapists, criminals or animals. The President conflates the two in his messaging, and has been since his campaign.

All illegal immigrants are criminals. Their being here is a crime.

Their actions lump them into the criminal category.

And more than just ms 13 are rapists and criminals.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best — they’re not sending you,” Mr. Trump said then. “They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Obviously and completely true.

1. He denies saying that.

2. They aren't coming here because home is wonderful.

Remember the mothers of children slain by illegal immigrants that Trump likes to display? Standing in the background looking heartbroken. Yes, they are heartbroken. What is his message? Illegal immigrants KILL. Trump isn't drawing a fine line anywhere. His message conflates the criminal element from the majority who are not hurting anyone.

Now the gang members are also animals. No, they are violent human beings who need to be dealt with by the law. Shut your pie hole, Trump, and try acting like a President for once.

THis is not a time for fine distinctions, because people like you are using fine distinctions to distract from issues, like MS 13 literally killing US.

Like you did in this post.

I ask you if you support the mass deportation of all ms 13 members and all their associates.

You did not answer that.

At all.

These people are famous for machete killings and you can't answer if you want them deported.

"Fake News Media had me calling Immigrants, or Illegal Immigrants, “Animals.” Wrong! They were begrudgingly forced to withdraw their stories. I referred to MS 13 Gang Members as “Animals,” a big difference - and so true. Fake News got it purposely wrong, as usual!" - President Trump

An illegal immigrant
looks like a nickel
tails up
on the sidewalk,

on cheap beds
tucked tight,
a hundred of them,
twelve stories high.

I saw one like a mango,
on a stick like America,
layers cut diagonally,
a flower on Lake Street.

plucked by the millions,
stains like bruises

He looks like that kid,
I don’t know his name
but he sits over
there
and his lunch stinks.

Chinese Exclusion 1882
Asian Exclusion 1924
Executive Order 9066
Patriot Act 2001
SB1070 five days ago

looks like a store sign
in 1922

like 1942 spam
rolled up like an enemy
internment camp sushi.

who has seen
too
many
dead people
to climb on.

He is a boat
in 1492
sailing the ocean blue

black
brown
red
yellow.

He looks like a hill
made of bodies
covered in grass
and a playground,
like a scar

still growing.

He looks like
killed them
innocently.

Because if you look
like the law
you look
legal.

and a magic trick away

And it’s showtime.

All the time.
Christy Namee Eriksen

THis is not a time for fine distinctions, because people like you are using fine distinctions to distract from issues, like MS 13 literally killing US.

I ask you if you support the mass deportation of all ms 13 members and all their associates.

You did not answer that.

At all.

These people are famous for machete killings and you can't answer if you want them deported.
I'm going to speak to my message, not your deflection. It is always time for fine distinctions, Correll. We are thinking human beings and it behooves us to use our noggins and speak carefully when our words are going to be disseminated to the entire world.

An illegal immigrant
looks like a nickel
tails up
on the sidewalk,

on cheap beds
tucked tight,
a hundred of them,
twelve stories high.

I saw one like a mango,
on a stick like America,
layers cut diagonally,
a flower on Lake Street.

plucked by the millions,
stains like bruises

He looks like that kid,
I don’t know his name
but he sits over
there
and his lunch stinks.

Chinese Exclusion 1882
Asian Exclusion 1924
Executive Order 9066
Patriot Act 2001
SB1070 five days ago

looks like a store sign
in 1922

like 1942 spam
rolled up like an enemy
internment camp sushi.

who has seen
too
many
dead people
to climb on.

He is a boat
in 1492
sailing the ocean blue

black
brown
red
yellow.

He looks like a hill
made of bodies
covered in grass
and a playground,
like a scar

still growing.

He looks like
killed them
innocently.

Because if you look
like the law
you look
legal.

and a magic trick away

And it’s showtime.

All the time.
Christy Namee Eriksen

You did not answer that.

At all.

I'm going to speak to my message, not your deflection. It is always time for fine distinctions, Correll. We are thinking human beings and it behooves us to use our noggins and speak carefully when our words are going to be disseminated to the entire world.

I disagree.

We have a massive problem, and for decades now, all we have done is talk about it.

It is time for strong action.

Actually, it is way past time for strong action.

We have had DECADES of discussion.

DO YOU SUPPORT THE MASS DEPORTATION OF ALL MS 13 MEMBERS AND ALL THEIR ASSOCIATES?

Because the end result of your deflections, and the resistance tactics of the Left, will be MS 13 being the new normal.

Now, we hear from the local white supremacist. That has to be it because the people I know & work with in Mexico are good people. The only animals are you racist, bigoted white supremacist assholes.

Mexico supplies us with oil. You asshats love oil.

They buy a shitload of US products from grain to heavy machinery.

I export hundreds of thousands of dollars with of US made products into Mexico every year.

So fuck you & your asshole orange buddy too.

You aren't a hero, nor is your transparent attempts at moral superiority through virtue signaling helping the thousands of Mexicans being slaughtered by murderous drug cartels that profit billions off America's broken borders. Who is benefiting from simplistic social warriors like yourself? Corporations that have successfully lobbied the GOP for immigration amnesty, murderous drug cartels committing little-reported genocide in Mexico, the Democrat party gets cheap votes to pander to--actual Mexicans live in fear in their own country and come to the US to work menial jobs for incredibly low pay.

But like so many other feel-good leftist bullshit, they are continuing cycles of poverty that they themselves benefit from.

The Mexican drug trade is there solely because of the US thirst for drugs. We created this problem for Mexico.

The bullshit is yours. Blaming Mexico & the "borders" for a problem the USA created. You probably think that wall is the answer. If the drugs don't come through Mexico, they will come in by other means.

I am not a drug user, I do not support the drug trade.

Agriculture & manufacturing depends on labor from Mexico.

US jobs end up in Mexico because of US corporations send them there. Tell me one Mexican brand that is being imported that takes jobs of US manufacturers? There aren't any.

SO instead of blaming Mexico, Mexicans, and Democrats, blame Corporate America & which party does corporate America own? The Republicans.

What a simplistic worldview you have. America is solely responsible for all the ills of Mexico. America is the one that is racist for enforcing immigration laws, never mind Mexico and Canada respectively have much harsher and stricter immigration laws and enforcement. America is the only one that has no right to stop the flow of illegals entering the country.

You aren't interested in the crimes or, more accurately, the victims of illegal immigrants. You aren't concerned with the young girls smuggled to America and abused. You aren't concerned with US corporations using cheap labor to depress wages. You aren't concerned with the thousands being murdered in Mexico. To you it is solely because of America and Trump is a vile idiot for enforcing federal laws.
Oh go fuck yourself. I never said solely.

If no one in the US bought drugs, there would be no huge drug cartels in Mexico.

Illegals have a lower crime rate than US citizens.

And the US has a right to stop illegals. Another dishonest point from you. " OMG OMG the liberals want open cborders OMG OMG OMG" Well that is stupid.

You weren't concerned with the women abused by Trump so save that crap.

I said US corporations were the blame for taking jobs into Mexico, not Mexico.

I never said I was for illegal immigration. I stated a fact about our dependence on that labor.

Trump is LYING. Why do't you care about that.
any illegal in this country has committed a crime being here. so 100% of illegals are criminals. and, not 100% of citizens are criminal. so again, you're factually wrong.
And thanks for showing us your a hypocrite. you don't want to be taken out of context, yet you take the things the president says out of context constantly. but hey. who cares. You should learn to control your emotions.

Have you ever exceeded the speed limit, cheated on your income tax, jay walked, drove with expired tags, then, according to you, you are a criminal.

Look, dumbass, we are talking the crime rate.

T

An illegal immigrant
looks like a nickel
tails up
on the sidewalk,

on cheap beds
tucked tight,
a hundred of them,
twelve stories high.

I saw one like a mango,
on a stick like America,
layers cut diagonally,
a flower on Lake Street.

plucked by the millions,
stains like bruises

He looks like that kid,
I don’t know his name
but he sits over
there
and his lunch stinks.

Chinese Exclusion 1882
Asian Exclusion 1924
Executive Order 9066
Patriot Act 2001
SB1070 five days ago

looks like a store sign
in 1922

like 1942 spam
rolled up like an enemy
internment camp sushi.

who has seen
too
many
dead people
to climb on.

He is a boat
in 1492
sailing the ocean blue

black
brown
red
yellow.

He looks like a hill
made of bodies
covered in grass
and a playground,
like a scar

still growing.

He looks like
killed them
innocently.

Because if you look
like the law
you look
legal.

and a magic trick away

And it’s showtime.

All the time.
Christy Namee Eriksen

You did not answer that.

At all.

I disagree.

We have a massive problem, and for decades now, all we have done is talk about it.

DO YOU SUPPORT THE MASS DEPORTATION OF ALL MS 13 MEMBERS AND ALL THEIR ASSOCIATES?

Because the end result of your deflections, and the resistance tactics of the Left, will be MS 13 being the new normal.
\Trump lied about MS-23 & evidently, you are dumb enough to believe him

Trump claimed he has deported thousands when it is more like 600.

Do you support your President's lying?

You did not answer that.

At all.

I disagree.

\Trump lied about MS-23 & evidently, you are dumb enough to believe him

Trump claimed he has deported thousands when it is more like 600.

Do you support your President's lying?

I did not hear nor care about what number he claimed.

I want more and more and we can discuss if it was enough, once we reach ZERO left.

"Savages Mexico"? The crazy lefties have turned into drama queens. Have we forgotten that Obama authorized the shipment of 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels and the weapons were used (by MS 13?) to savage and murder allegedly hundreds of innocent Mexicans and murder a U.S. Border Officer? You better get your minds right lefties, Mueller's witch hunt is collapsing along with your fantasies about reversing the election.

The President of the United States has no regard for human lives, families, or people. If you had ANY hope that decency still lived in this Administration, then shred it. Shred it right now. There is no decency.
You got all of this from the President deporting illegals?

every human life is precious and priceless

MS-13 victim was stabbed 100 times, decapitated, had heart ripped out, police say

Police: MS-13 men beat sex-trafficked girl with bat 28 times, 'indented' part of her body

Violent gang MS-13 is believed linked to these 11 recent Long Island killings

You're a freaking idiot.

You got all of this from the President deporting illegals?

every human life is precious and priceless
Hitler? Charley Manson?

go rest. take a break. you stupid lunatic!
lol Having an emotional day today, are you?

actually watching a nice soccer match, but you can keep hallucinating!

nice soccer match
Talk about an oxymoron. LMAO

"Mexico does nothing for us, they do nothing for us. Mexico talks, but they do nothing for us, especially at the border." Then, with NAFTA talks at critical juncture, throws in: "Certainly don’t help us much on trade."

also "We're taking people out of the country — you wouldn't believe how bad these people are. These aren't people. These are animals." He says the U.S. has "the dumbest laws on immigration in the world."
Holy Jesus. What are we gonna do with this guy?
A good place to start might be to listen to what he is saying and deciding point by point if he is right.
You want to link me to more of his words, I'll read them. I don't take any opinion too seriously, though, when it is couched in terms like "animals." That's kind of a dead give away that the speaker is not being fair minded. I honestly worry about Trump sometimes, lately. He's getting a little unhinged if you ask me.

He was responding directly to a question about MS13 when he made that statement. Why are you defending them?

If you’re actually upset that Trump called MS-13 “animals,” here’s a reminder on what they do: • Child prostitution • Machete attacks • Recruiting of middle schoolers • Gang rape • Kidnapping • Home invasions • Brutal beatings • Murder where body parts are torn apart
It seems to me he included more than just MS-13 in that description.

MS-13 is Trump's excuse for deporting non violent non criminal people. rump lied about deporting thousands of MS-13 members. The number since his taking office is around 600.

Trump, being the douchebag he his, is taking credit for a program that started in 2005.

Hey moron, federal immigration law is LAW. The president doesn't need to give an excuse to deport illegal immigrants.
Then why is he lying about it? As for illegal, so is colluding with a foreign government in a federal election.

And in comes the deflection form the regressive getting his ass kicked. LMAO

Hey moron, federal immigration law is LAW. The president doesn't need to give an excuse to deport illegal immigrants.
Then why is he lying about it? As for illegal, so is colluding with a foreign government in a federal election.

You are an idiot. Colluding with a foreign government in a federal election? Yeah? Like the DNC paying millions of dollars for a fictitious dossier?

You are the same moron that went on and on in 2012 about how stupid Romney was for saying that Russia is America's #1 geopolitical foe. How's this for colluding with Putin?

That is not collusion
It is a sitting president negotiating with a foreign government

At no time does he ask for help in winning the election
And yet you still have no idea why Putin sized Obama up for the wimp that he was/is.

So what did Obama give to Putin?

Crimea.

"Mexico does nothing for us, they do nothing for us. Mexico talks, but they do nothing for us, especially at the border." Then, with NAFTA talks at critical juncture, throws in: "Certainly don’t help us much on trade."

also "We're taking people out of the country — you wouldn't believe how bad these people are. These aren't people. These are animals." He says the U.S. has "the dumbest laws on immigration in the world."

What has Mexico done for US?
Why should they/do they have to do anything for us? They deserve to be called animals if they don't kiss our ass?

How about they stop aiding illegals coming here? Instead of sending them home, they the give them passes to cross their country.

Hopefully put him in the mental institution he belongs in
sad

p35eoAe.png

~S~
Trump never said that. sorry.

An illegal immigrant
looks like a nickel
tails up
on the sidewalk,

on cheap beds
tucked tight,
a hundred of them,
twelve stories high.

I saw one like a mango,
on a stick like America,
layers cut diagonally,
a flower on Lake Street.

plucked by the millions,
stains like bruises

He looks like that kid,
I don’t know his name
but he sits over
there
and his lunch stinks.

Chinese Exclusion 1882
Asian Exclusion 1924
Executive Order 9066
Patriot Act 2001
SB1070 five days ago

looks like a store sign
in 1922

like 1942 spam
rolled up like an enemy
internment camp sushi.

who has seen
too
many
dead people
to climb on.

He is a boat
in 1492
sailing the ocean blue

black
brown
red
yellow.

He looks like a hill
made of bodies
covered in grass
and a playground,
like a scar

still growing.

He looks like
killed them
innocently.

Because if you look
like the law
you look
legal.

and a magic trick away

And it’s showtime.