President Trump selects school choice advocate Betsy DeVos of Michigan for Education Secretary

I would hope that the choice schools get an influx of deviant problem kids. And they will have to accept them all and accommodate them with I dividual p!ans. Then let's examine those test scores. No rejecting any problematic violent offenders.

Where is Hillary? I want to send her a thanksgiving shit sandwich...

Being a shithead I guess that kinda stuff is right up your alley, but in polite company you may be out of place since you smell so badly. Hillary isn't interested by the way, she is enjoying the peace and quiet of life away from the republican morons in congress who are now lost as their only reason for existence is gone. Too funny huh. Carry on shithead.

Yeah she really never wanted that darn presidency job anyway

welcome Betsy to our journey to make america great again!

Trump Taps Michigan Republican DeVos for Education Secretary
All schools should get a choice. No problems there.
That's the problem...minority schools(unions) choose mediocrity.
Nope...schools get to choose their students. That's the way to success....that's how it works for private and charter schools. Public schools should get that choice also.
Reality?? Reality???

Where are you?

The disaster called common core needs to go. ASAP

And replaced with what?

These people don't even know what common core is. They just heard some rightwinger in the media say oppose it and now that's what they do.

It is obvious they don't have a clue about common core. Being against common core is just another republican talking point for them. I haven't heard one valid argument in this thread for why common core should be eliminated. Only the recycled statements from Alex Jones and Rush Limbaugh. No alternative has been suggested.

And replaced with what?

These people don't even know what common core is. They just heard some rightwinger in the media say oppose it and now that's what they do.

It is obvious they don't have a clue about common core. Being against common core is just another republican talking point for them. I haven't heard one valid argument in this thread for why common core should be eliminated. Only the recycled statements from Alex Jones and Rush Limbaugh. No alternative has been suggested.

Demonizing the public school system is purely political for the Right.

1. they get to attack a government institution. All government bad! (except the government we RWnuts like)

2. they get to attack labor unions

3. they get to advocate for the handouts they want, such as government vouchers to send their kids to private school.

And replaced with what?

It's obvious you have no clue what commoncore is.....

And replaced with what?

Demonizing the public school system is purely political for the Right.

1. they get to attack a government institution. All government bad! (except the government we RWnuts like)

2. they get to attack labor unions

3. they get to advocate for the handouts they want, such as government vouchers to send their kids to private school.
Pardon us while we dismantle your democrat hitler youth indoctrination centers you call public schools.....it won't take but a moment.....

Last edited:

And replaced with what?

Even trump doesn't like cc

Where is Hillary? I want to send her a thanksgiving shit sandwich...

Being a shithead I guess that kinda stuff is right up your alley, but in polite company you may be out of place since you smell so badly. Hillary isn't interested by the way, she is enjoying the peace and quiet of life away from the republican morons in congress who are now lost as their only reason for existence is gone. Too funny huh. Carry on shithead.
I think she's still going to jail. Don't worry, it'll be one of those nice ones.

And replaced with what?

More reason to keep common core.

And replaced with what?

More reason to keep common core.
No, we will no longer be moving backwards under POTUS Trump.....

Nope...schools get to choose their students. That's the way to success....that's how it works for private and charter schools. Public schools should get that choice also.
Horseshit. Private schools are a business just like any other business. They can't afford to turn away paying customers.

Horseshit. Private schools are a business just like any other business. They can't afford to turn away paying customers.

The cost of tuition weeds out the crowd.

She's going to defend public schools. If you are rich she'll save you money sending your kid to private school but public school kids will suffer.
No, she is going to make public schools defend themselves....subtle difference...

May the strongest survive....

So you think she is going to end the American principle of a basic education being available to every child in America, regardless of one's ability to pay for it.

Forum List

Back