President Trump: the first 50 days

Even Mexico was able to humiliate him and tell him to go fuck himself
Funny - you didn't see that as "humiliation" when Barack Obama sucked hard on the ass of Fidel Castro, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and Vladimir Putin and all of them told him even more emphatically "to go fuck himself". In fact, you insisted over and over right here on USMB that it was a non-issue to be ignored.

Uh-oh winger! Looks like someone is a partisan hack hypocrite who just exposed themselves :eusa_whistle:
President Obama reached a historic truce with Cuba after 50 years

President Trump gets bitch slapped by Mexico

As an average American, I have no right to healthcare but I do have the right to earn healthcare.
By the way there is no way that insurance is healthcare.

And that's where your thinking is effed up.

Everyone should have access to health care without fear of being bankrupted.

The rest of the world figured this out a long time ago.

If you are the breadwinner in the household, and you have a health care crisis, you still are in fear of bankruptcy. Do you propose that if a breadwinner gets sick/injured that society should pay his mortgage, utilities, etc.?

Mark

Worst first 50 days EVER
His Muslim ban was deemed illegal
By one lower court. Rather than battle - he issued a new Executive Order. Again - you're so desperate for something. You can't do better than this?!? :laugh:
Why is "rightwinger" complaining? He's all for the refugees coming in and risking Americans Also, he loves Obamacare and spent the last 4 years bragging and falsely proclaiming how great it is so why is he complaining that the replacement plan is virtually the same?

Trump thus far has issued 16 executive orders, roughly on pace with President Obama, who signed 17 days at this point in his presidency.
Uh-oh....looks like somebody has bought into the left-wing hatriot propaganda. :eusa_whistle:

My dear - Barack Obama broke the record for most Presidential Memorandums issued. He did that so he could "truthfully" (yet very disingenuously) say "I didn't issue that many Executive Orders". In fact, his highly illegal, outrageously unconstitutional amnesty acts were done through Presidential Memorandums.

Additionally - the number of Executive Orders issued are completely irrelevant. I don't care if Trump issue 30 million. As long as they are legal/constitutional (ie aimed directly and only at members of the Executive branch).

Obama issues 'executive orders by another name'

So you're agreeing that Obama got more done in his first 50 days than Cheetolini. Thanks!

Preventing coal producers to pollute rivers is necessary.
Is it? Maybe we should have prevented the EPA from polluting rivers. At least the coal industry creates energy and jobs. The EPA only creates pollution and tremendous tax burdens on the American people....

View attachment 116591
the EPA DID NOT create the pollution... :cuckoo: The business that left the pollutant contaminents there, DID.
Sweetie....the EPA was 100% responsible for that and they even admitted it. You need to check the facts before spouting off! That was the EPA!!!

I wasn't aware that the EPA mined coal. The fact is that is what regulation is for. Even if it was the EPA, your answer is to get rid of the regulation rather than enforce properly. In other words, go ahead and pollute.

Even Mexico was able to humiliate him and tell him to go fuck himself
Funny - you didn't see that as "humiliation" when Barack Obama sucked hard on the ass of Fidel Castro, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and Vladimir Putin and all of them told him even more emphatically "to go fuck himself". In fact, you insisted over and over right here on USMB that it was a non-issue to be ignored.

Uh-oh winger! Looks like someone is a partisan hack hypocrite who just exposed themselves :eusa_whistle:
President Obama reached a historic truce with Cuba after 50 years
Barack got bitch-slapped and humiliated by Vladimir Putin, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and Fidel Castro. You defended all of it 24x7. Your credibility is shot kid.

Trump thus far has issued 16 executive orders, roughly on pace with President Obama, who signed 17 days at this point in his presidency.
Uh-oh....looks like somebody has bought into the left-wing hatriot propaganda. :eusa_whistle:

My dear - Barack Obama broke the record for most Presidential Memorandums issued. He did that so he could "truthfully" (yet very disingenuously) say "I didn't issue that many Executive Orders". In fact, his highly illegal, outrageously unconstitutional amnesty acts were done through Presidential Memorandums.

Additionally - the number of Executive Orders issued are completely irrelevant. I don't care if Trump issue 30 million. As long as they are legal/constitutional (ie aimed directly and only at members of the Executive branch).

So you're agreeing that Obama got more done in his first 50 days than Cheetolini. Thanks!
Only if you consider illegal activity "getting stuff done"

Only if you consider illegal activity "getting stuff done"

Uh huh...guess those indictments will be coming shortly, right? (Along with Hillary's) :lol:

Even if it was the EPA...
"If"? Man alive are you out of the loop. Explains all of your posts at least.

Who's out of the loop? You are out of the loop. Your answer is to get rid of the regulation. Try drinking some of that water with coal waste in it.
You're not even aware of what the EPA did. You're not qualified to even be discussing any of this.

You are not qualified to discuss it. What we are talking about is a regulation that should have been kept rather than being done away with. You are going off on a tangent. If you love coal waste in your water then why don't you drink some.

Uh huh...guess those indictments will be coming shortly, right? (Along with Hillary's)
Oh goodie...more left-wing "logic".
  • Adolf Hitler was never "indicted". Guess he never did anything illegal?
  • Syed Farook was never "indicted". Guess he never did anything illegal?
  • Eric Harris was never "indicted". Guess he never did anything illegal?
  • Dylan Klebold was never "indicted". Guess he never did anything illegal?
You can always count on a hatriot to say something irrational.

Where is that written?!? Don't you just love how poodle makes up his own version of reality. That is a phenomena unique to his side of the aisle.

Why does it have to be "written", Poodle?

It's just common sense.

Instead, you support a system where we pay twice as much as other countries, not everyone is covered and you have to live in constant fear a slip on the ice or a long illness will wipe your family's bank account.

Why?

Because 200 years ago, some slave rapist who shit in a chamber pot didn't think to write down anything about medical care because in his day, cutting edge medical technology was bleeding you when you had strep throat.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics just announced the U.S. economy created 235,000 jobs in February, slightly higher than most experts expected and much higher than President Barack Obama's 187,000 average in 2016.

So now you guys think the way BLS does it's job is good?

I'm sure Biffenfuhrer will continue to coast on Obama's good economy for months.

Forum List

Back