President Trump: The Hero Of Hurricane Harvey

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Due to his actions prior to Hurricane Harvey making landfall, it looks like President Trump will emerge as the hero of Hurricane Harvey. His swift action declaring Texas a disaster area and putting emergency protocols in place and coordinating with local officials and the Governor made it possible for people to survive the category 4 hurricane as it ripped onto the shores of South Texas last night. His keen intellect and instincts will go down in history as the first president that presided over a major hurricane that resulting so far in zero deaths, a truly remarkable feat. As I've said before, God truly blessed our nation with Donald Trump as our president.

Hurricane Harvey Downgraded To Category 1 Storm – No Deaths, But Tornadoes, Flooding and Power Outages

Last edited:
Due to his actions prior to Hurricane Harvey making landfall, it looks like President Trump will emerge as the hero of Hurricane Harvey. His swift action declaring Texas a disaster area and putting emergency protocols in place and coordinating with local officials and the Governor made it possible for people to survive the category 4 hurricane as it ripped onto the shores of South Texas last night. His keen intellect and instincts will go down in history as the first president that presided over a major hurricane that resulted in zero deaths, a truly remarkable feat. As I've said before, God truly blessed our nation with Donald Trump as our president.

Hurricane Harvey Downgraded To Category 1 Storm – No Deaths, But Tornadoes, Flooding and Power Outages

Real leadership for a change

• Banned
Due to his actions prior to Hurricane Harvey making landfall, it looks like President Trump will emerge as the hero of Hurricane Harvey. His swift action declaring Texas a disaster area and putting emergency protocols in place and coordinating with local officials and the Governor made it possible for people to survive the category 4 hurricane as it ripped onto the shores of South Texas last night. His keen intellect and instincts will go down in history as the first president that presided over a major hurricane that resulted in zero deaths, a truly remarkable feat. As I've said before, God truly blessed our nation with Donald Trump as our president.

Real leadership for a change
Precisely Tom.

Ah he was lucky. It hit a red state. If it had been a blue state then nothing he could have done would be good enough. Not enough money could be sent.

Other then that it looks as if he did a good job. Bravo to Trump.

Jesus is jealous of the way you rubes worship Trump
We all realize Trump spent all of 10 seconds on it, right? Authorizing FEMA and whomever to get to work. He said yesterday he plans on visiting early in the week. When is this guy gonna learn that his visit to a recent disaster area is about as welcome as fleas on a dog? Hopefully, if he stays out of their hair until the emergency is over, he will have done his job well.

We all realize Trump spent all of 10 seconds on it, right? Authorizing FEMA and whomever to get to work. He said yesterday he plans on visiting early in the week. When is this guy gonna learn that his visit to a recent disaster area is about as welcome as fleas on a dog? Hopefully, if he stays out of their hair until the emergency is over, he will have done his job well.
Hopefully he resigns

Since everything is now politicized, since the "other side" gets all the blame for something bad, since "my side" gets all the credit for something good, Trump gets the credit if there are no big failures.

We're operating on a third grade-level mindset right now as a country, we may as well lay out the rules.

whatevah ......and WHOevah------I am glad that things are going well so far

Due to his actions prior to Hurricane Harvey making landfall, it looks like President Trump will emerge as the hero of Hurricane Harvey. His swift action declaring Texas a disaster area and putting emergency protocols in place and coordinating with local officials and the Governor made it possible for people to survive the category 4 hurricane as it ripped onto the shores of South Texas last night. His keen intellect and instincts will go down in history as the first president that presided over a major hurricane that resulting so far in zero deaths, a truly remarkable feat. As I've said before, God truly blessed our nation with Donald Trump as our president.

Hate to burst your bubble on your hero here Mcgarret but more and more evidence is coming forth that he is just another puppet president as all have been since LBJ.I heard him on the radio the other day in his OWN words say we need to invade Afganistan.doesnt sound any different than Bush or Obama to me. Plus didnt he like increase the military budget at an all time high more so than Obama after saying he would cut it? and where is the prosecution of HELLERY?

Obama-with-Cowboy-Hat-678x381.jpg

Kelly "We need to authorize FEMA"

"I thought that was broken"

"That was the last republican. Obama fixed it."

"OK do that"

Forum List

Back