President Trump: The Hero Of Hurricane Harvey

I really admire,like and respect President Trump! from all over the world! he is the best thing that happened to the USA!:thup:

Due to his actions prior to Hurricane Harvey making landfall, it looks like President Trump will emerge as the hero of Hurricane Harvey. His swift action declaring Texas a disaster area and putting emergency protocols in place and coordinating with local officials and the Governor made it possible for people to survive the category 4 hurricane as it ripped onto the shores of South Texas last night. His keen intellect and instincts will go down in history as the first president that presided over a major hurricane that resulting so far in zero deaths, a truly remarkable feat. As I've said before, God truly blessed our nation with Donald Trump as our president.

Hurricane Harvey Downgraded To Category 1 Storm – No Deaths, But Tornadoes, Flooding and Power Outages
Hasn't done anything different than any other president..

Due to his actions prior to Hurricane Harvey making landfall, it looks like President Trump will emerge as the hero of Hurricane Harvey. His swift action declaring Texas a disaster area and putting emergency protocols in place and coordinating with local officials and the Governor made it possible for people to survive the category 4 hurricane as it ripped onto the shores of South Texas last night. His keen intellect and instincts will go down in history as the first president that presided over a major hurricane that resulting so far in zero deaths, a truly remarkable feat. As I've said before, God truly blessed our nation with Donald Trump as our president.

Hurricane Harvey Downgraded To Category 1 Storm – No Deaths, But Tornadoes, Flooding and Power Outages
He put protocols in place two weeks in advance of the storm.

He put protocols in place two weeks in advance of the storm.
How? When the storm wasn't in Texass two weeks ago.. Stupid ass kissers...

Na, trump ain't the hero of Harvy. He just visited and left. The real hero ? Was this preacher dude who pushed his bass boat all through his neighborhood picking up his neighbors. Or the other Texans who brought me coffee at the wee hours of the morning when we were trying to make their cable work again. Many real heros of annon political nature that no onenwill ever know about because they weren't on the news.

Days after you prematurely congratulated Trump for the "zero deaths", the death toll is now 70. Hurricane Harvey Death Toll Hits 70

Forum List

Back