President Trump: The Hero Of Hurricane Harvey

What are you libs since Trump was elected, 0 for 4 in House races :laugh: These libs talk trash after Trump obliterates them its funny. They lost the House, then the Senate, then the White House and SCOTUS, they lost nearly 1,000 seats nationally. Have they hit bottom yet I mean what's left to lose?
Democrats and liberals and nothing alike.

The 2008 election proved there are liberals, and Democrat liberal collaborators who vote in lock step with liberals.
The last election proved that in our undemocratic system there are enough morons to get the big orange moron elected to the highest office in the land.

You sound bitter......maybe a good cry would help?
Bitter? Not in the slightest. I've been living among very stupid Americans all my many decades. Par for the course.

Not exactly a shining endorsement for barry....

What are you libs since Trump was elected, 0 for 4 in House races :laugh: These libs talk trash after Trump obliterates them its funny. They lost the House, then the Senate, then the White House and SCOTUS, they lost nearly 1,000 seats nationally. Have they hit bottom yet I mean what's left to lose?

The 2008 election proved there are liberals, and Democrat liberal collaborators who vote in lock step with liberals.
The last election proved that in our undemocratic system there are enough morons to get the big orange moron elected to the highest office in the land.

Sore loser alert ^^^ you people really can't deal with rejection all the more reason you should not be in charge.
Trump is the one that can't deal with rejection. He lost the popular vote and even more people now don't want him as their President, including many who voted for the stupid son of a bitch.

Trump didn't lose the popular vote because there is no popular vote. No popular vote campaign, no popular vote campaign ads, no popular vote campaign rallies, no popular vote election and no popular vote winner. You people lost fair and square but you can't deal with it.

You call him Daddy because you still need one. We call him an asshole because we didn't.

Eventually the liberals hatred spews out onto the internet.

saltofthesea posted:>>>>> We know the numbers, that's Trump at 34%.<<<<<<<<

And the dims at less than 10% and their butthole press at 6% they all hate Trump and will never admit that he is so far superior at doing the job their messy I ah screwed up so badly. After all Trump was supposed to let the people go without water and food for days, let dogs eat the dead if there were any, let all of the food in freezers go rancid and not have anyone there to do anything for a few days. We all know that oshitscumass would hold back any aid to a Republican run state to punish the subjects there, and give a dimshit run state anything they wanted and more right away. That is a dimshit trait.

saltofthesea posted:>>>>>They were correct. Clinton won the popular vote.<<<<<<<<

No she didn't she did not win over 50 percent therefore she did not win either the popular, or electoral vote.

but Trump wasnt there last night at 9pm, !!!!,,,,,impeach 45 !!!!!!
He didn't have to be. He's a multitasking connoisseur!
and if Obama was President now,,,he would make the seas rise 3 feet to Save Texas from flooding !!!!
All Trump had to do was send his gigantic ego in front of the storm.
if this was 1996.....bubba would have to decide between monica and harvey

Face it libs, president Trump is your daddy.

Your only defense of Trump is that.

Defend what, that he kicked the living shit out of your side and you have sour grapes over losing? :itsok:
Snow White Hillary was the clear choice of the American people with her historic popular vote landslide
Subtract the illegal and dead voters and there was no landslide for her, not even in the slightest. Trump won constitutionally fair and square.
Subtract the illegal and dead voters and trump loses the three rust belt states

but Trump wasnt there last night at 9pm, !!!!,,,,,impeach 45 !!!!!!
He didn't have to be. He's a multitasking connoisseur!
and if Obama was President now,,,he would make the seas rise 3 feet to Save Texas from flooding !!!!
All Trump had to do was send his gigantic ego in front of the storm.
if this was 1996.....bubba would have to decide between monica and harvey
He would have to teach her speed shifting.

I am still ready to trade Texas back to Mexico for Baja

I am ready to see you move to Baja around Lázaro Cárdenas maybe on Juan Diaz Navarro with the rest of leftist scum Americanos. Maybe Trump will send FEMA to help you when the next storm hits in 2068. The response may be a couple of days though. HAHAHAHAHAHAA
The name is Baja California, fool

We kick your ass

Bitter? Not in the slightest. I've been living among very stupid Americans all my many decades. Par for the course.

The stupidity of Americans doesn't rise or fall on who was last elected. In general they are very stupid.

saltofthesea posted:>>>>> We know the numbers, that's Trump at 34%.<<<<<<<<

And the dims at less than 10% and their butthole press at 6% they all hate Trump and will never admit that he is so far superior at doing the job their messy I ah screwed up so badly. After all Trump was supposed to let the people go without water and food for days, let dogs eat the dead if there were any, let all of the food in freezers go rancid and not have anyone there to do anything for a few days. We all know that oshitscumass would hold back any aid to a Republican run state to punish the subjects there, and give a dimshit run state anything they wanted and more right away. That is a dimshit trait.

saltofthesea posted:>>>>>They were correct. Clinton won the popular vote.<<<<<<<<

No she didn't she did not win over 50 percent therefore she did not win either the popular, or electoral vote.
blog_clinton_popular_vote_2016_12_06.jpg

The stupidity of Americans doesn't rise or fall on who was last elected. In general they are very stupid.

Not a shining endorsement for our liberal run schools.....

Let me guess you are Canadian, shut it or we'll invade Canada with our military probably won't take more than a couple of days.

Due to his actions prior to Hurricane Harvey making landfall, it looks like President Trump will emerge as the hero of Hurricane Harvey. His swift action declaring Texas a disaster area and putting emergency protocols in place and coordinating with local officials and the Governor made it possible for people to survive the category 4 hurricane as it ripped onto the shores of South Texas last night. His keen intellect and instincts will go down in history as the first president that presided over a major hurricane that resulting so far in zero deaths, a truly remarkable feat. As I've said before, God truly blessed our nation with Donald Trump as our president.

Hurricane Harvey Downgraded To Category 1 Storm – No Deaths, But Tornadoes, Flooding and Power Outages
This thread didn't age well. 3 dead and flooding just began. Three dead and major flooding predicted as Harvey slams into Texas

Due to his actions prior to Hurricane Harvey making landfall, it looks like President Trump will emerge as the hero of Hurricane Harvey. His swift action declaring Texas a disaster area and putting emergency protocols in place and coordinating with local officials and the Governor made it possible for people to survive the category 4 hurricane as it ripped onto the shores of South Texas last night. His keen intellect and instincts will go down in history as the first president that presided over a major hurricane that resulting so far in zero deaths, a truly remarkable feat. As I've said before, God truly blessed our nation with Donald Trump as our president.

Hurricane Harvey Downgraded To Category 1 Storm – No Deaths, But Tornadoes, Flooding and Power Outages
Steve won't give us an update. Allow me.
Five feared dead in Hurricane Harvey as floods sweep Texas | Daily Mail Online

Irrelevant. They died after the storm was downgraded from a Hurricane to a tropical storm.

Apparently some Republicans contacted Trump with the advice...don't make the same mistakes Bush did with Katrina...

That's hilarious to me for some reason.

Irrelevant. They died after the storm was downgraded from a Hurricane to a tropical storm.
So you think the Katrina victims were not counted when they died by flood? Sit down and fix your title.

So you think the Katrina victims were not counted when they died by flood? Sit down and fix your title.
Irrelevant! Trump is still the hero of Hurricane Harvey.

Forum List

Back