President Trump: The Hero Of Hurricane Harvey

Face it libs, president Trump is your daddy.
Unlike you, Princess, we no longer need a daddy. We can handle life as adults.

And parts of Texas being declared a disaster area just makes official what was already true.

You sure about that?
Y'all cried like little bitches when your daddy was elected.

You call him Daddy because you still need one. We call him an asshole because we didn't.

What are you libs since Trump was elected, 0 for 4 in House races :laugh: These libs talk trash after Trump obliterates them its funny. They lost the House, then the Senate, then the White House and SCOTUS, they lost nearly 1,000 seats nationally. Have they hit bottom yet I mean what's left to lose?

Your only defense of Trump is that.

Defend what, that he kicked the living shit out of your side and you have sour grapes over losing? :itsok:
Snow White Hillary was the clear choice of the American people with her historic popular vote landslide
Subtract the illegal and dead voters and there was no landslide for her, not even in the slightest. Trump won constitutionally fair and square.

And parts of Texas being declared a disaster area just makes official what was already true.

You sure about that?

You call him Daddy because you still need one. We call him an asshole because we didn't.

What are you libs since Trump was elected, 0 for 4 in House races :laugh: These libs talk trash after Trump obliterates them its funny. They lost the House, then the Senate, then the White House and SCOTUS, they lost nearly 1,000 seats nationally. Have they hit bottom yet I mean what's left to lose?

Democrats and liberals and nothing alike.

I am still ready to trade Texas back to Mexico for Baja

I am ready to see you move to Baja around Lázaro Cárdenas maybe on Juan Diaz Navarro with the rest of leftist scum Americanos. Maybe Trump will send FEMA to help you when the next storm hits in 2068. The response may be a couple of days though. HAHAHAHAHAHAA

Some folks may see the Navy vessel collisions and now this hurricane as bad omens. On this last one I lay blame on Jerry Falwell Jr. - he certainly ain't his dad. Seems little prayer should have been needed from him to steer that sucker straight into Mexico.

It would have been especially deserving after they reneged on paying for the wall. :bang3:

You sure about that?

Than why all the crying?
upload_2017-8-26_12-55-21.png

upload_2017-8-26_12-56-1.png

upload_2017-8-26_12-56-59.png

upload_2017-8-26_12-59-5.png

Due to his actions prior to Hurricane Harvey making landfall, it looks like President Trump will emerge as the hero of Hurricane Harvey. His swift action declaring Texas a disaster area and putting emergency protocols in place and coordinating with local officials and the Governor made it possible for people to survive the category 4 hurricane as it ripped onto the shores of South Texas last night. His keen intellect and instincts will go down in history as the first president that presided over a major hurricane that resulting so far in zero deaths, a truly remarkable feat. As I've said before, God truly blessed our nation with Donald Trump as our president.

Hurricane Harvey Downgraded To Category 1 Storm – No Deaths, But Tornadoes, Flooding and Power Outages
Trump stood before the storm like Moses and promised to discriminate against all faggots and the storm turned and hit Mexico instead because they wouldn't pay for the wall. Go Trump!

37515UNILAD-imageoptim-the-ten-commandments-parting-the-red-sea.jpg

The beaners already tried to take Texas....it didnt work out too well for em the first time but they're welcome to try again.
Be sure and volunteer for the beaner brigade......
Texas is soon to be Blue and Brown, Whitey. And there isn't a thing you can do to stop it.

You lost four dem states in the last election.
You dumb fucks are about as popular as herpes.

You sure about that?

Than why all the crying?
View attachment 146183
View attachment 146184
View attachment 146185
View attachment 146186

You tell me?

That is TRUE for a change, REAL DEMOCRATS are for working class people small business, and corporate responsibility. Unfortunately there are few left in the party of leftist communist dimocrats that exist now in WDC. You know like The ones who are posting that Trump is not the best president since Ike, and that his response to the storm was anything but spectacular.

Due to his actions prior to Hurricane Harvey making landfall, it looks like President Trump will emerge as the hero of Hurricane Harvey. His swift action declaring Texas a disaster area and putting emergency protocols in place and coordinating with local officials and the Governor made it possible for people to survive the category 4 hurricane as it ripped onto the shores of South Texas last night. His keen intellect and instincts will go down in history as the first president that presided over a major hurricane that resulting so far in zero deaths, a truly remarkable feat. As I've said before, God truly blessed our nation with Donald Trump as our president.

Hurricane Harvey Downgraded To Category 1 Storm – No Deaths, But Tornadoes, Flooding and Power Outages
Trump stood before the storm like Moses and promised to discriminate against all faggots and the storm turned and hit Mexico instead because they wouldn't pay for the wall. Go Trump!

37515UNILAD-imageoptim-the-ten-commandments-parting-the-red-sea.jpg

The beaners already tried to take Texas....it didnt work out too well for em the first time but they're welcome to try again.
Be sure and volunteer for the beaner brigade......
Texas is soon to be Blue and Brown, Whitey. And there isn't a thing you can do to stop it.

You lost four dem states in the last election.
You dumb fucks are about as popular as herpes.
We know the numbers, that's Trump at 34%.

You sure about that?

The 2008 election proved there are liberals, and Democrat liberal collaborators who vote in lock step with liberals.

You sure about that?

The 2008 election proved there are liberals, and Democrat liberal collaborators who vote in lock step with liberals.

The last election proved that in our undemocratic system there are enough morons to get the big orange moron elected to the highest office in the land.

You sure about that?

Than why all the crying?
View attachment 146183
View attachment 146184
View attachment 146185
View attachment 146186

You tell me?

You're like a Cowboys fan....liven in the past.

You sure about that?

Than why all the crying?
View attachment 146183
View attachment 146184
View attachment 146185
View attachment 146186

You tell me?

Is that the best pic you could find?
Because I dont see any tears.

You sure about that?

The last election proved that in our undemocratic system there are enough morons to get the big orange moron elected to the highest office in the land.

Sore loser alert ^^^ you people really can't deal with rejection all the more reason you should not be in charge.

You sure about that?

You sound bitter......maybe a good cry would help?

Sore loser alert ^^^ you people really can't deal with rejection all the more reason you should not be in charge.
Trump is the one that can't deal with rejection. He lost the popular vote and even more people now don't want him as their President, including many who voted for the stupid son of a bitch.

You sound bitter......maybe a good cry would help?
Bitter? Not in the slightest. I've been living among very stupid Americans all my many decades. Par for the course.

Trump is the one that can't deal with rejection. He lost the popular vote and even more people now don't want him as their President, including many who voted for the stupid son of a bitch.

You just keep believing your polls. It's what got us where we are today.

You just keep believing your polls. It's what got us where we are today.
I do believe the polls, for the most part. They were correct. Clinton won the popular vote.

Forum List

Back